Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)

Go down 
+2
Aeon Revorse
vashy_chan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:58 pm

-_vash didn't move still for a few moments. He couldn't comprehend the situation anymore. He was in total control... he always was ..but Why why was he standing there now.. with his arm down.. the newly formed no name cannon that could clear his mind now half a mile under the water that is the ground slowly dissipating back into the minds void...Logic told him to raise it and end this.. but something else was telling him not to.. even if he died He couldn't raise his hand it would not allow him. and for one moment.. One brief moment All the sounds in his head that only he could hear.. all the worries of everyone he had absorbed where gone. He wasn't able to go on he had abandoned logic and he would take the punishment for the crimes of treason justly._-
"Then..Zeik.. Protect them.. all...from the monster that threatens them."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 pm

...you leave me no choice "zeik lifts his hand to the sky and a small orb of compressed makai chakra and hellfire form in it,symbols of the hellgate clan form around the orb"..i will free you of this confusion vash "zeik thrust his hand in the direction of vash. a beam of red energy is fired from the orb and travels at near blazing speed clean though vash's chest.. the beam pulsates and thousands of zeiks pentagrams sprout out covering ever inch of the beam. the pentagrams begin to spiral and grow closer to vash body while zeik's hand sparks wildly. zeik begins to close his hand and the pentagrams grow closer to vash's body"..i...must do it "zeik closes his hand complete and the pentagram implodes on vash's body. sending an unimaginably amount of makai chakra into his body..not to mention the amount of damage he would have sustained from a beam of that magnitude execution. zeik held back so the beam didn't eradicate vash but wiped him of chakra and damaged his body dramatically." vash "zeik walks over to the defeated vashy" you know vash. you dont have to be a monster...and to be honest with you i have never seen you as a monster. you are a friend of mine and no matter what you do that wont change "zeik extends his hand to vash" always

(note the beam i used was at the 30sec mark of the video)
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm

"Looks.. like you win .....Not surprising to me..Your will is stronger then My own."
-_Vash said He didn't even look up let alone grab Zeiks hand. ..he gathered as much chakra as he could and then instantly the background reappeared by chase's lair in the crator vash made blowing up the one part of the building ._-
"..Consider someone a monster or not it doesn't change....There..being.. Zeik..If I called.. the moon ..a sun it would.. not make it so."
-_Vash held a bloody hand over the wound on his chest.He slightly looked at Zeiks hand.._-
"...How can I ..Just go back..now.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm

"zeik keeps his hand extended to vash" im not calling something it isn't im calling something that it is. a person. you are no monster a monster would have killed me. a monster would have unleash the full brunt of there power on me and overwhelmed me until i could take no more..you did not. you withheld your fire for what ever reason it may be....you did it. as for coming back we all make mistakes it's what you learn from them that matters "zeik eye squints a little from the pain in his right arm..he had never used that moved and even though he held back a lot of its power it still did considerable damage to his body"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:13 pm

"...Is that the same reason.. you forgave Kham and Zk....For destroying the abyss.....I guess I belong in the shadows.."
-_Vash's wound manage to at least heal shut enough for him to move without blood lose. He sat up at first and a small sigh was heared. He felt as thou all his dreams were gone forever...he betrayed his friends and the nightmare for nothing in the end._-
"So..It looks like this is getting the story book..ending..The nightmare....has been famous for.."
-_Vash slightly got up using Zeiks wrist to help himself up. He didn't even deserve that much help..._-
"Chase.....is dead..I felt it...before..In My mind."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:17 pm

"zeik helps vash up and leans him over his shoulder" logic it will never get you all the answers. one must walk down the path of illogically to gain the most suitable answer. "zeik turns to where kham and them may be" well you never know so im going to go check on the others in a minute
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm

"I am...Fine go on ahead....'
-_vash said shortly. what else could he possibly say right now. He didn't even know what to do from here on out. Being with he nightmare was out so perhaps he would travel. these thoughts struck him now for some odd reason.
He branched off from Zeik and leaned against the wall._-
"I was ...stalling for time..For chase originally.... I didn't want you guys to all..fight him at the same time..Like death and all others who have threatened the nightmare. SO..Alot has probably happened.. be aware of every situation you encounter.."

Last edited by vashy_chan on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:29 pm

"zeik turns to vash" got you "zeik takes on step and stops" see ya round vash "zeik takes off towards orochi's room"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 pm

((Shit, I missed everything....))

=-From fighting off the wraith I'm rather damaged, I begin walking over to Vash-=
So it's all over..
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 pm

(sorry blame kham..he put us in rush mode by killing chase quick)
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 pm

((It's no big This is the 2nd event I missed. The first was the ZK berserk mission and I was gone for that one))
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 pm

-_Vash looked at aeon as his wounds were healing up quite nicely. Seeing aeon still around was nice. to think if he had let off his attack this would have been a terrible moment instead of one for relief.. _-
'I ...Have something else..I need to set right.."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Hmm, what's that? =-I plop down to the ground next to Vash-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm

"I have to...return Kay-nos state of mind to her.. "
-_Vash realized Aeon probably had no idea what he was talking about but he didn't speak any further in usual Vash Fashion._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Return Kay-no? =-I look at Vash and then stand up-=
Is Vladmir still alive??
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:19 pm

*As I hoped I found Orochi's room, I open the door screaming Orochi, yet, I only saw Aeon, Vash, and Zeik. I straighten myself, and I look at Aeon.*
"Well...sorry for an interuption...well Aeon...
*I look at him.*
"Sorry for that death act, truely I am...and yes Vladimir is dead..."
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

"Vladimir..O...Wasso inconsequential.
-_Vash stands up straight himself He looked over to the dark portal that brought them here originally._-
" I unsealed the Oran beast that lives inside Of kayno..SO she would betray Shiro.."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Wait, Vash, I think it would be best to see if he could awaken her himself. Although if that isn't possible then my all means, seal the Oran up again.

=-I turn to Lukas-=
You won't be getting away with that little stunt. You got a workload of assignments coming your way.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:28 pm

*I snicker in dispite from a workload of assignments coming my way, let I should accept it.*
"Hm...damn I thought I would have gotten away oh well...maybe next time..."
*I head towards the door, exiting, my appearance was not like the old lukas, I was barely noticed as the piercing boy puppet master ((XD)), as I close the door, I do not hesitate to try and find orochi's room, it had to he somewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:00 am

* Fubuki follows behind Lukas, in search for Orochi.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 am

"I don't think it's possible... Oran is Like Zues Ina way..as Mine and Kay's clan's are long down the line..related.. It dwell in her mind and I can transport Shiro there to take down the beast."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

I see, if it's what must be done... Need any help?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 am

"Yes ..Come along we I am not sure what state Shiro is in by now."
-_Vash waved his left arm slightly and another dark portal appeared leading directly to Kay-nos room._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:49 am

Alright, =-I head for the portal-=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4