Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room Empty
PostSubject: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:06 am

((battle continues here.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 am

*I look as the display of explosions take place, the ground raors as it falls into depths unknown, I look down not thinking of how far this goes, I thrust my swords surrounded by darkness at Vladimir as we fall, quickly, I form the 'master of puppets' jutsu, as strands of chakra develope around a a beastly Lycan, bones begin protruding from the surrounding rock walls as we fall.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:15 am

*As the bones begin grows from the wall, lucky, a bone appeared thus landing begin causious, I sending black orbs around the endless hole, the orbs colliding with bone explodes on contact lowering there chances of landing, as metal wire whip around my body, huge metal tentacles appear from the surrounding walls.*
"Your in my territory now.."
*upon saying this, I quickly side step the sword, as they dig there place into the wall, yet caught unexpectedly, they exploded, forcing me forward, as I frontflip onto the depth, quickly grabbing the edge of the bone previosuly on, and using enough momentum, I leap flipping onto another bone pillar below
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 am

*As the explosions take place, Fubuki motions the orbs to spin quicker now, forming a ball of wind around himself. His sword begins glowing with lightning as he slashed it 3 times consecutively, sending a lightning wave at the ground and 2 at Vladmir. The wind around him began to intensify.*

(I wont be able to post here till tomorrow afternoon or so. so don't leave me behind! >.<)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:01 pm

"Lycan...bone decay!"
*The beat puppet lands onto a bone pillar, as bone spires protrude from it's back, lifting it's hands the bone from the back retreat back into the body, thenexits from the arms, they fall from high above. Yet some of the bones obliterate into dust, as the orbs collided with them.*
"Damn...Fubuki, we need to get deeper in this hell hole now!"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:58 pm

*As the rest of the flying bone, takes it's mark, a huge ,metal tentacle whips from the darkness unknown, the bone flys and abruptly slows it's speed, steeping into the lquid metal, the bone reappearing on the sides like a flail.*
"Get ready to die..."
*The huge tentacle thrashes, near Lukas, then suddenly it splits in half into 2 separate large tentacles, one with electricity(lukas), and the other a strange energy(fubuki).*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:11 am

"Shit...Dark jolt jutsu, darkness wall!!"
*I thrust my hands infront of me, as a shadowy wall is created, it'ssilhouette becoming dense, a electricaaaaaal current resides in the wave, relasing the wave, it collides with the metal cutting only 7in deep.*
"Fubuki...take cover!"
*I then upon saying this I form a long mixtures of handsigns, rather quickly though.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:15 am

"What is he up to..."
*As the wave of darkness damages the metal, it flails about angerly, crashing and shattering the wall around us, as the shattered rock falls into the abyss of the deep somewhat endless hole.*
*I push my fingers so all 5 fingers touch another, as I begin spreading them appart, a thin wire is created, as small unnoticable nails are on the surface ready to pierce.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:18 am

*While Fubuki's sword was still brimiming with electricity, he condensed it, causing it to glow brighter.*

Chaos....

*Once The Tentacle is about to reach me, I release the condensed energy from my sword, causing it to drastically expand, creating an explosion of lightning, which in turn destroys the tentacle my way. Once I here Lukas's words, I twirl my sword around, creating a small cyclone just incase for what was to come.*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:30 am

"Alright..."
*I begin focusing chakra, it running throughout my body, my body and hands begin glowing a faint black, as time progressed it dignified pure blackness color. The walls begin to shake from the pressure the jutsu is putting on the bone I'm standing on. I leap into the air, the energy releases as a giant orb forms around my body quickly overpowering into a huge orb releasing black slashes of energy, then as soon as the energy hits teh walls, the rocks shatter bringing the rocks as a rock slide crushing anything, the bone was somewhat unstable afterwords. As Vladimir begins to fall in the darkness, I reach onto a falling rock and quickly leap onto a bone protruded from the wall, then Lycan disappeared and reformed into a smalllycan plushie, I quickly replace it into my pack I carry with me.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:46 am

*As I fall into darkness, everyone thought my end was met, yet from the darkness thousands of metal wires appear and wrap around Lukas pulling him into the hole more, into the unknown.*
"If I die then you must also die..."
*We fall and an open secret cave is seen, a huge water bank is seen, as we get closer.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:51 am

Lukas!!

*Fubuki bursts down at them with Lite step. All 6 C.Os warped out of his cloak, and began to glow a blackish color. Fubuki grabbed Lukas's hand, and as he began to pull Lukas up, the C.Os continued down. each C.O morphed into a black hole, and began to suck up and shred the wires. As the wires began to shred, It became easier to pull Lukas up. I continued to pull and the black holish C.Os went farther down into the darkness, hopefully getting the source and saving Lukas. The water at the bottom began getting sucked into the black holes, so it was up to Vlad now. If he didn't let go, he would be devoured by the black holes, if he did he might be able to live. Fubuki also jolted lightning into Lukas's body, making a static s\cling so Lukas wouldn't fall as long as Fubuki held his hand. *
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am

"Argh....time to cut the dead weight off...."
*As the metal begins to get shred since it was very thin, I quickly send an electricay curretn a powerful one, as it reaches where the wire spread, the over power exploded, and explosed the C.O's also, yet the metal quickly regrew, pulling harder on Lukas, as the ectrical current reaches you, an powerful surge goes through your body.*
"I'm not going to die like this!"
*I am standing at the bottom where the water doesn't touch, I quickly form a handsign.*
"Time for a death technique...someone will die..."
*As my hands begin the overpower and sparks of electricity are seen, I go closer to where my metal puddle is, it begins to diffuse into the water, a good conductor for a death.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 am

* Fubuki continues to pull Lukas from the wires. The C.Os are dimensions, so there not destoryed, but there light weight did make them get blasted back. Fubuki looks down at the body of electircal liquid.*

Shit, Lukas, hold on...tight.

*I forcefully pull Lukas up. He gets some cuts from the wires that wrapped around him, but it would be much better than dying. Fubuki puts Lukas on his back and his cloak then extends down to the walls to prevent further falling. The cyclone he made earlier was still around his sword, and he then slung it down into the water.*

Someone will die alright.....but if it's not us, guess who?

*The cyclone expands right before it hits the electrified water. The expanded cyclone seemed more of a vortex now, a vortex that began sucking up the water. With the water inside the cyclone and Vladimir inside the water, he is basically trapped in a cyclone of his own electricity. Fubuki uses the cloak in the walls to pul them upwards, and while climbing upward, he charges fire into his hand, an emense flame.*

It's you, Vlad. XXXXXX Burner!!!

*Fubuki blasts X Burner down at Vladimir. The flames reach the cyclone of course, poutting Vladimir in the center of a flaming vortex. The vortex begins to close in on Vladimir, mostr likely burning his body down, and melting the metal wires and since its so much heat and fire at a constant, it wouldn't allow the metal anytime to hard back. The wind from the vortex would slice and cut his body as well. (like naruto did Kakuzu bascally, only the vortex of wind is burning his body as well as shredding it.) Fubuki continued climbing upward with Lukas on his back.*

*huff* I hope....thats it....
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 pm

"No...NOO!!!"
*As the cyclone gets closer to my body, it begins to deform, my body was indeed make of metal, yet, I start forming a orb.*
"I still have his heart!! Ha-ha!"
*The orb begins to intesify, slash waves collide with the cyclone cutting it clean half slowing it's attack, as the orb grows showing great chakra force, it completely obilterates the cyclone, as I fall to teh ground, I staggerly get up, leaning on a wall, heavily breathing. I try to lift my wires yet, they weakly try to get up hissing at me.*
"This is it..."
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 pm

*As Fubuki begins carrying me, I begin to hear a very faint laugh.*
"Fu...buki....I need to kill him....I need to ensure his death, my eye's must witness it!"
*I pull out of fubuki's grasp, as I begin jumping from the unstable bones, all the way to the bottom, as I reach the bottom, I see him. I lift my hands, forming a death technique.*
"You will die!"
*The walls around the open cave begin shaking, then, my puppet wires rip through and quickly wrap around Vladimir's body no way to escape, the wire tightening around his, body, they begin peircing his body, his metal blood begins dripping on the floor.*
"You'll die...now!"
*The wires, stop as they finish his death, they then retreate out of the body. I walk over to his dead body, shaking from what I did.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:20 pm

*As the wire opens going through my body, no scream, no surpirse was seen, I began to chuckle, and then give a yelp in the pain.*
"So...this is how it all ends...."
*I begin feeling the wire through my body, just like Lukas's suppose death, how did he survive? That was a mystery that must be told, I knew he had nothing to say to me, I understand. As the Wire ready's my heart, a strange reaction happens, I begins a smile, I knew his's wire would retreat back into his body, all wires are connected to his body, I could cheat this death...*
"Metal jutsu transfer..."
*This it hardly heard, My body begins getting to get lifeless, as I see the wire exiting my body, My eye's begin going dark, my body dead, nothing survived, all the metal in the open cave, the tunnel, and where Kay-no's battle stands, the metal is absrobed into the ground, and never seen again.*
*My dead body collapses to the ground, only a smile was seen.*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:24 pm

*His body finally collapses into nothing more than another dead person, as I begin to walk, I feel something strange moving in my body, Vladimir's metal?*
"Time for Orochi to get a wake up call...."
*I begin jumping onto the bone going up, as the bottom bones disappear, as I reach the top where I met Fubuki's I turn around the hole begins to disappear, the rock covering it, causing an avalache in the hole, knowing Vladimir's body would be crushed, to dust, I turn around gazing at Fubuki.*
"Where's Orochi...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:26 pm

*Fubuki cloak begins to act as a detector. Because he fought Orochi before, he had his chakra signature memorized. Before he walks into the direction he sensed Orochi, he could only wonder about Shiro's fight. He would have Lukas follow him back to Kay-no's room.*

Before we worry about him...We should see if Shiro needs any help.

*As they continued to run, Fubuki had a thought. He thought he stil, sensed Vladimir's metal in Lukas, maybe that fight was getting to him.*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:32 pm

"I need to handle this personally, you can stand back and help them...I want orochi..."
*I begin running towards where ever Orochi was, I knew this would take a long time.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 pm

*Fubuki lets out a sigh, but a smile afterwards.*

Don't act like your the only one who has something against Kyokai, but we can't just leave Shiro without checking to see if he needs help, he is a fellow shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:11 pm

*I look at the battle between Shiro, Akarui, and Oran/Kay.*
"I think they can handle the situation...."
*I run into random doors and staircases, as Fubuki runs after me.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room   Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Lair of Young - The underground; Vladimir's room
Page 1 of 1