Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)

Go down 
+2
Aeon Revorse
vashy_chan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 am

"the flames zeik had up were not enough to prevent vash's zeus cannon from sending him flying. but it gave him time to slice though the beam with the power of conviction and makai chakra"....uph "zeik looks up to see the infamous "infinite dark void". zeik imeditaly points his hand at the ever growing ball of death, almost unconsciously he begins to form the makai rasengan. the rasengan begins to pulsate rapidly growing darker with every passing millisecond"..whats this"zeik hadn't noticed the butterfly that flutters around him some times is now resting on his should."..what is my rasengan- "zeik had unknowingly copied and almost perfectly the dark void the second he laid eyes on it,he had also added it to his rasengan. the rasengan would begin to grow in size exponentially, now halting vash's infinite dark void from growth" how..am i- "zeik is unaware that the butterfly on his shoulder is interacting with his body and all but controlling it. zeik's rasengan begins to pulsate waves of pure makai chakra. the chakra begins to eat away at vash's dark void,instead of growing it is shrinking,where as zeiks is growing rapidly"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:35 am

-_Vash would obviously feel the development of his dark void stop and even begin to shrink. so at that point a dark portal opened up by Ziek . The world eater( scarf) he got from grim came flying out and wrapping around Zieks hands Along . But that wasn't the end. More then 15 portals did the same but they snagged a each part of Ziek. vash completely dissipated his void He saw it pointless to waste chakra. so when it dissipated all in a second just leaving a crater Vash was seen standing there ..was there a look of hate in is eyes...

He formed a handsign and the scarves dissipated too . all they did was steal the chakra from out of zieks own void leaving them both with no attacks.._-

"Ziek do you know ..why I summoned you here.. instead of others.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:43 am

"zeik looks at his body checking for any sneak attacks" no..i didnt pay any attention to it "zeik begins to ponder why vash wanted to fight him personally" why?? "while waiting he lets his blade touch the ground and relaxes his body. he needed to reserve chakra for chase"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:50 am

"Your thinking.. you need to conserve chakra.. so you can help with chase right.. Typical cokyness of the nightmare...
Ziek.. I was raised in the abyss .. you even yourself told me that my my entire race was destroyed by the abyss... And told me the reason why..when I was younger.. but..I found out When I found my father ..my whole race is alive in the realm where darkness was created..

Ziek.. I accepted they were all dead ..and for the reason that we all shared the same fate of going crazy.. but instead of killing them you let them go.. even though Orion can pass through dimensions and could easily return.. they were a dangerous race and you let them go..
I beleive my dad saw that ignorance of yours and that's why he left me to eventually find him and kill him..He wanted me to grow stronger then even him the creator of darkness and live on as a reminder ..that you should have destroyed them regardless to the loss to the abyss.. and now I do live on as that ..
And also as the will of so many others.. like xemnas and grim.. everyone I absorbed in the past there wills all burn inside me.. there minds memories and pain.. along with my own..

You lied to me ..my whole life you would have gathered me dead.. and you didn't tell me.. and look what I became because of this.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 am

"zeik closes his eyes and drops his sword"..id hope you would never discover this truth on your own...i..had intended on telling you myself so day,but never got around to it "zeik begins to lift his head and let out a reassuring smile"...it is true the Orion would make you go crazy and eventually kill every thing in your path..but you fought it. we fought it together side by side you and i "zeik begins to have flash back of the battle with death" i may have lied and deceived you vash but it was for you own good..nothing good would have come about if i had told you then "zeik reaches his hand out to vash, zeik wasn't closes to vash but he still did it"..vash "zeik still with his hand out looks at vash"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 am

"...Ziek.. it's more complicated then just friendship..your wedding.. made that clear to me.. I am nothing more then a monster.. I am so many people I don't know who I am.. you can take others abilitys But I take there whole mind and it changes a part of me..

Things like friends.. fun ..Love these hold no true value in life for me.. I don't know how to comprehend them.. you have people close to you.. kurai.. ,Zk and so many others.. people you can go and halve bachelor parts and weddings with..

My only friend is logic and where that logic points me i my one and only reason for living.. I began to forget this goal.. as my mind was being warped by the people I absorbed.. but when I cancelled them out ..there was only the voice telling me .."

-_vash randomly formed into what he looked like in the abyss. his eyes were even full of a bright green joy and passion for life. so much life in them his face lighten up but he still never smiled . this face spoke._-
"Never be secound.... and I don't plan to play catch up games my whole life..Logic.. is telling me the only way to bring about my goal is on this side.. and if it ends here today then my resolve wasn't high enough.. and so be it I'll except the end of my dreams with my death.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 am

"zeik's head hangs low agin and his eyes become a black shadow"..vash "zeik's hand still extended for vash to grab begins to quiver" you are not alone vash. the path you're taking doesn't not need to be walked "zeik clenches his right hand to a fist and lifts his hand up"..but i see you have made your mind up "zeik's sword relinquished melds into his hand" i shall relinquish you of this pain you bear vashy. i shall take it all away..for you see im you "zeik holds his sword up to the sky and chakra begins to pour around his body" FRIEND RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT "zeik begins to glow with chakra preventing anything from getting near him"
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 Ththhitsugaya,,,vision aid
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 am

'Heh.. then let your will clash with mine.. Rip me apart stab me burn me to a crisp.. Let me know that your exsistence means more then mine and bring me down.. come on! if it is so easy then do it already."
-_vash grabs his head at that moment and that arm began to grow and warp into a beastly like form . soon it began to take half of his face,_-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 am

if that is what you need to come to your senses! "zeik spins his blade around and makai chakra engulfs his body" ban...kai "the makai chakra begins to form ten wing like structures on his back. armor begins to form also maid entire of makai chakra, zeik's sword also sprouts two tips near the handle on it" then so be it "zeik stands motionlessly looking at vashy"

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 BalmungCorrupt
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:01 am

o shit i forgot this song has been playing since vashy and zeik stopped fighting

requiem for a dream
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm

((Damn sorry for being out for so long...I had school to get ready for))

Hmmm=-I walk over to Lucius-= Sorry about that, I wasn't expecting that. But I have my scores to settle with Vash as well. =- I begin to walk over to Vash-=
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 am

"Alright.. Aeon..Ziek....."

-_Vash fell to his knees a thin protective barrier formed around him reminading Orion chakra. as his fave began to fully change now. It was vash's so far most powerful form. he only used it once toi take down the creator of darkness. In an instant he gre to 3 houses high and completely changed in form _-

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 Demon

-_With that the barrier droped and a spectral looking energy formed in his CLaws that were the size of vans, the power shot off at all three of them decimating the rest of that side of the Lair. Leaving them in rubble outside
Vash Lifted his head and howled sending shock waves of darkness throughout the area .unblockable energy waves that would weaken mucles and disrupt breathing._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:23 pm

=-I begin to breath heavily, my Eyes begins to glow a Neon Purple, the Chakra around me begins to whip around violently before turning into rings that continue to spin around my body while teetering back and forth at a calm pace. I've entered the OverLimit form.-=

Ah =-I gasp still slightly harder than usual to breath but it's able to be worked with.-=

Zeik, I'm ready....
=-Sheating Fulmination and Surge, I call forth the Epitaph's Promise-=
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 pm

"the makai chakra armor would prevent the energy from causing muscular damage. zeik turns to aeon and nods"...lets go "zeik's wings like structure flairs up pulsating with makai chakra and zeik burst towards the giant vashy,he fires makai needles and shards in his advance"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Beam!! =-I point Epitaph's Promise toward the giant Vash. The spikes of the Tsubas turn it Chakra Beams that rush at the giant Vash at a alarming speed. I then begin to run toward the big Vash. I jump into the air and kick-= Sonic Boom! =-This releases a large circular disc that heads toward Vash Giant's legs-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:08 pm

-_The beastly form first puts his right claw up and lets it take the shards . He was hit also By Aeons beams Directly and was covered in smoke. But he didn't remain in the smoke for long the giant Vash poped out In a giant leap and as Aeon Came at him He flew at Aeon with a giant slap at the ground. He turned around quickly and flailed his right hand again at ziek the attack he sent at that hand a moment ago came flying out of the claw back at ziek._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Gah!! =-As the large slap sends me toward the ground I hit hard and tumble crushing the ground from the force of the slap. The spike of the tsubasa return to Epitaph's Promise. As I'm about to bounce again I regain control of myself and hop back into the air.-=
Arh!!=- I once again fire the beams of the tsubasa I then spin around tossing Epitaph's Promise using Strike Raid. The beams begins to spin around the blade. Creating an even stronger Strike Raid accented with the energy beams-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm

-_Vash is hit and is pushed by the force of the blasts . He was rather bulky in this form but the amount of damage he took was a lather large amount low. He had always been a good defence fighter but this was rather ridculas.

He landed after a few feet of close to the ground flying and immediately stabbed his left claw into the ground The moment he did that the ground around the entire area except around vash lit up with dark spikes . His enemy's would have to take to the sky to remain unscathed._-
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Still in the sidelines for now, Lucius did just that, forming a disc of Negation at his feet and floating into the air. The injury had recovered slightly, but at this point he saw very little he could actually do. Still, he sent a mental message to Zeik.

"Zeik-sama, your orders.."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 am

Damn!! =-I exit OverLimit in a burst of power, but from that power I'm in Soaring Freedom form. The wings on my back making it easier to stay in the air while using less Chakra. Epitaph's Promise is called back to me.-=

Limit Bullet!! =-From the tips of blade. A large orb appears and glows various colors. From that orb I begin to release a very large amount of Water, Wind, Lightning and Burst Bullets at a swift speed. They weave around as they all head toward Vash Beast's stomach-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:55 am

-_Vash took a quick note of all there positions even in an in trawled state he wasn't stupid. He Would then grab Aeons incoming attack burning the hell out of his claw to do so Even though the beast was completely charged with Orion which swirled around him aiming his appearance ever the more gastly.. and catapult it again at Lucsius.
However before it would get close enough to hit the attack vanished and formed behind Aeon himself . It would move an inch before disappearing a third time coming in for an upper cut. all through the intracite working of dark portals that now even seemed faster.
Vash didn't move yet. his body stayed there with the spikes all around him Gaining a mass amount of chakra._-

-_Vash was so directly attacking them like this without hesitation as thou he had never met them before in his life even thou Ziek and Aeon were a couple of the people he was closest to._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 am

((What's moving exactly? and hitting me?))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:13 am

((Your own move that you fired at Vash.))

Lucius prepares to defend himself, until noticing that the beam had redirected to Aeon. "Is he just toying with me here?" Figuring Aeon could handle it himself, Lucius focused and went into his newly discovered Absolute form. Fully blue from head to toe in appearance now, he formed his Absolute Edge into a large shield, eminating with light blu energy. "If I can't go on the offensive, then I'll become their shield..." He floated higher, observing the battle as a whole, waiting for his opening..
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 am

=-Wrapping my wings around me the Bullets from my attack begin to toss me around. After a while of the assault I begin spiraling toward the ground. Quickly I flap my Wings and gain air once more.-=

Skeith: =-Skeith begins to speak to me-=
Get it together!! You have to take him out!!

Skeith, I gotcha!!! =-I place Epitaph's Promise on my back as I draw Zephyr. Zephyr begins to glow a Neon Green.-=

Get ready!!! =-I get into a stance charging Wind Chakra around me-= I'm going!!! =-In a wild burst of speed I rush past Vash with a single slash, I qucikly turn around after making distance. A small orb of Wind Chakra is beginning to form around the Vash Giant-=
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 am

"zeik having dodged the claw vash sent his way a while back. he had already jumped into the air,now floating there with the ruble of the collapsed building. his wings were pulsating makai chakra keeping him afloat. he stopped and responded to lu"

lu..im not sure you should get involved...it's up to you

"after speaking to lu zeik pointed his hand at vashy and hurled hundreds of large bricks and pieces of the building. as they flew towards him they would abruptly burst into flames and increased there speed,now looking much like asteroids"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next