Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)

Go down 
+2
Aeon Revorse
vashy_chan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am

-_A large scythe now appeared in vash's Giant claw as Aeon was doing some sort of wind technique. He hadn't givin it much thought as Ziek was shooting asteroids from afar and they needed his imeadiate attention.

The his size version of the death scythe Easily tore through the asteroids the debry from them falling all around him sizzling. the wind that was picking up around Vash was more noticible now But he still did not move to avoid whatever this attack was . For Vash was in a state of charching and he couldn't move.

A gastly version of his own voice mixed with everyone he ever absorbed spoke. _-
"is that ..all you three can do Show me your resolve and live to fight for this place tomorrow.. But if you can't then my Will is stronger then yours is!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Vash!!
=-As the Wind finally finishes it creates a large dome of Wind around Vash. At hypersonic speed and begin flying by with a powerul slash from various angles-=
Quasi Seal!! =-With one final slash I slash past Vash and spin around just a little ways from in front of him. The orbs begins to glow and then explodes giving off an immense amount of Wind Chakra-=
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:40 pm

-_Vash would take every single hit. his large body bleeding all over. when the last explotion went off there was an eerie silence .

A moment or two would pass by as the smoke cleared showing Vash still hunched on his legs with slash gashes all over his body all bleeding out _-

"..Co..mplete.'
-_Vash would then touch the ground with his hand. and growing out from the spot he touched the world rapidly would grow completely dark around them. They all knew vash well enough to rellize he was evoking his main kekei genkai ability._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:16 am

"zeik turns to aeon" aeon data drain him now..before he finishes it "zeik touches the ground as well letting out a force of pure makai chakra To combat vashy"HURRY
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Come on, come on.....I'm right here......SKEITH!!!!! =-As the symbols flash on my body, a wild burst of Chakra begins to flow before a dome of Energy wraps around me. It then shatters revealing the large Skeith behind me.-=

=-The Chakra Blades from Skeith's back begin to circle around each other gaining an immense amount of Chakra. It begins to whir as the sound of the charging can be heard. The blades then turn into a large "cannon" or sorts that Skeith place both his hands on....energy still being transferred-=

=-I then appear a little behind Skeith hand, I extend one hand forward, channeling a large amount of my Chakra Elements into it. Our combined skills begin to form an immense orb at the tip of the "cannon"-=

Skeith: LET'S RELEASE!!
ALIRIGHT!

Skeith and Aeon: DATA DRAIN!! =-The immense orb stops taking in Chakra.....it then releases the ball in an extreme flow of power, this attacks recoil causing Skeith and I to go flying back. As the ball reaches closer to Vash it quickly grows in size before deflating and becoming a powerful beams that continues it's path toward Vash-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"Tha.t... old move wont work on me...I have studied all your moves."
-_The dog smirked as the background completely changed right before the attack hit and vash seemingly was hit cause he was no where to be found in the endless darkness the ground now a dark liquid. It was a bit different since they had been there as it now was an endless dark maze. the walls made out of the same liquid as the ground. Just being here makes there chakra slightly decrease slowly. Standing near the walls would make them try and grab you in._-

-_Vash appeared again now in normal form his trigger completely gone. weather it was completely drained off of him or not was unsure But now is when The real match would start In Vash's realm of tourment._-

"Aeon..I called you here for a reason too.. If I am to die..It may as well be handed to me by you as well.. you stil....need to toughen up.."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Toughen up?

Skeith:Aeon....=-panting heavilty-= I need....to rest....=-Skeith returns to an orb before plunging into my heart-=

Be tougher?! What the hell are you talking about, Vash! =-I grip Epitaph's Promise even tighter, Chakra starts to swirld around it-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 pm

"The..day I sought out a coupl questions from you.. I asked you what your goals were and I even told you ..you should have killed me and that this might happen.. even thou I am a threat ..you didn't take my offer to kill me.. you are.. too soft...how can you protect your dreams when you consider even me a friend... someone who won't hesitate to kill my enemy's ..even if they are suppose to be close.. "
-_A close by wall around aeon formed a solid hand out of itself randomly and swatted at Aeon._-

"But maybe if i fail today it'll toughen you up a little..and some good will come for at least someones goals.."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:16 pm

=-I Dodge Roll forward barely dodging the swatting hand-=

But remember what else I said,=- I stand up moving closer toward Vash, Epiapth's Promise still tight in my hand-= If I were making a mistake, I'd face up to it.
The power to face my mistakes....that's strength!! =-I point my blade toward Vash, The tips glows before it shattters releasing many energy strands toward Vash ((Burst Impact))-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:58 pm

-_Vash Waves his hand and the ground sprouted up to protect him in a sort of wall like form that hugged around the attacks until it was gone. Vash hardly moved. This whole world was controlled by his mind He barely needed to. when he stayed stationary his charka was being refueled. This was an indeed bad situation for them to be in as they lost theres he regained his. they were on a time limit now for there was no leaving unless Vash reverted them back and the moment you completely run out of chakra and vash achieves absolute focus the minds void takes you._-

"So then DO it.. Kill me ! Stop messing around..."
-_Vash dissapeared and reformed in front of Aeon not needing portals anymore driving him at a near by wall. Vash said He was not the one to hesitate against people he knew but it was aparantly obvious to everybody but him he was fighting half heartedly even up to this point.Against people like grim He hacked away untll there was nothing left in a matter of minutes. it almost seemed like he was just stalling making this fight run out for a long time ._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 pm

=-Quickly pushing myself off the wall and toward Vash I exit Soaring Freedom and change right back into OverLimit, launching swift kicks and vioelnt slashes I begin talking to Vash, but not letting up on the assault-=

Vash!! Fight like you mean it! Killing you won't be worth shit if you aren't trying!!
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 pm

"I am trying as hard as my goal will allow me to Aeon."
-_Vash's scythe apeared in his hand he began to block and make strikes of his own as they would exchange them for the time being. There was an odd look in his eyes. Vash hardly showed what he was feeling But it almost seemed sad end the type of look one would get after they come apon a realization of something rather sad.

vash Pushed away now. and said simply. "Minds Chaos."
Immediately 1000 wrath clones appeared. Wrath clones were usually all connected to his body and when you kill one it splits into two. But it wasn't connected to him in his mind for they drew chakra from the ground. 14 right away jumped at Aeon in between there go around with each other there claws coming down at aeon expanding to the size of houses. in the real world this devastated whatever it hit and for 14 of the wraths to bear the large claws for an attack would be immncely devastating to an area._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Are you really?! =-I point Epitaph's Promise into the air releasing the beams once more toward the clones.-= Dragons!! =- I now begin to release Dragons from the tip of my Blade. Water, Lightning, Wind, and Burst. The Water and Lightning Dragons go out toward the clones while the Burst and Wind stay close for a counter attack or protection-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 pm

-_They are wiped away completely at first but they form into 32 new ones all coming in closer with the same attack. cause of the largeness of the claws a few hit each other breaking off into even more that hit each other until there where 56 or so coming in at Aeon now a few were supremely close.
vash now Ran after Ziek and left Aeon to defend against the wraths._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:53 am

((We're gonna wait for Zeik to continue right??))
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 am

((you can fight the wraths till he is back I suppose. . give you a chance to use some sweet skills X3)
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm

(hehehe sorry guys bout the long drop off. but im back now and i should be on more now that it is the weekday)

"zeik looks around knowing aeon didn't hit with the data drain"..fuck this just got a whole lot worse "zeik begins to take in note his surroundings. he notices the walls and floors are made of chakra"hmmm this isnt like the last time i was here "zeik begins to remember his previous battle with vashy"..wonder how many people have seen this move twice and been on the other side-whats that "zeik hears a sound heading his way"..he's coming "zeik waves his hand and requiem melds into it"..there close "the clones vashy sent towards him all jump out the walls from different angles" GO TIME "zeik lunges at a few of them punching them with a fist full of hellfire. the clones make more clones cause of this" copying ehe...no soul no copy "zeik begins to run,jump and flip around the area slices the clones with requiem sealing away the chakra and what small pieces of a soul they have to prevent them from copying themselves
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 pm

-_Vash would apear as Zeik is striking a random Wrath comming up with a tifa style dolphin kick to the jaw. It wasn't the most amazing hit but it was to render Zeik in the "air" long enough for a couple of wraths to expand there claws and come in for a strike._-

However the moment after he polphin kicked a weird voice was heared echoing around them all. As thou the world itself said it._-

----"Come On ..Your hesitating Vash what are you doing."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:08 pm

"zeik spins around allowing his wings to take the claw strike and absorb it's energy into the wings only"...what.."zeik lands on the ground and looks around"...you're talking in the third person now? vashy "zeik pays no attention to to the voice and stops the ground he then flies of tearing clean though the wrath clones in his way heading for vashy"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 pm

-_Vash turned to Zeik His arm a gastly mutation he didn't even need to form for protection anymore almost as thou it spasmed out on it's own. the only difference is the mutation formed a huge Lance out of nowhere and expanded forward aiming at Zeiks Gut as he ran.

However Even thou he was still attacking he held his head a bit. The echo of the voice appeared again along with a few different voices. _-

"What Don't tell me Your playing with you food.. "-Zues Voice rang-

"A devourer doesn't hesitate to eat when it is hungry ..devour them all and hurry."-Came a synyster "Grimly" voice.-

"Show them the power of the darkness that is in this world. ..You have no heart anymore boy."-Xemnas Voice was the loudest .-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:49 pm

"zeik and vashy begin flying around the battle field slashing at one another"

VASH dont listen to them..you have just as much of a heart as anyone else..you dont need to go though with this

"zeik continues to defend and counter vash"

..ugh..vash
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 pm

"I..It's too late Ziek.."
-_Vash was Doing rather well to keep up in close meelee which wasn't his specialty But In the world of his mind he was only as fast as his thoughts_-
"I ...Have to surpass you all..My goal will end if I don't....KIll you now..."

--Xemnas-- Thats right You are not like them..Your a monster now and they made you that way.. You are just there Pawn and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm

"zeik swings his sword horizontally with such speed it would send a gale force of pure makai chakra at vash knocking him back" VASH "zeik swings his sword down towards the ground"..you dont have to walk this road alone...surpassing us doesn't mean killing us "zeik begins running towards vash dragging his sword all along the way" it doesn't have to go that way at all "zeik jumps into the sky above vashy. he grabs his sword with both hands and enters a vertical spin covered in hellfire"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:38 pm

"..You have always been strong.. you ..couldn't understand.. I am in the shadow of you three..."
-_Vash's arm began to form the holographic arm cannon (giga abyss cannon) it was the longest version of it and the most wiked it had over 300 barrels all locking into place. But that wasn't all. The ground seemed to come up and seep into the cannon Forming around it making it.. a dark solid infused with the minds Void. Almost as though instead of using the minds void to bring them under the water.. he was going to blast the whole entire endless world and absorb them all in one attack._-

"..Why Am I trembling.. do it or Zeik will strike me down.. i have too.. "

-Vash's father appears over his shoulder. just ghostly representation of his mind.-
'Vash...You know..I left you in the abyss... Not to send a message of hate toward.. The kage of the abyss... he did the right thing letting us go.. In our own world we prospered and overcame.. the disease..
..And As much as you don't want to admit it.. even you.. are hesitating against your friends.. that time you met with Aeon and told him if he didn't kill you there he would regret it.. for not killing your enemy is weakness.. Vash you didn't strike at Aeon that day either....
If you were to destroy them all..What would there be left in the world.. you must have sensed that Chase is now gone from the real world.. of course you have.. you control all our minds.. not the other way around.."

-_The cannon was fully loaded as Ziek came down But it didn't shoot off Vash just stood there and didn't make a move at all. His face was completely nonchalant The large almost foot ball field size cannon on his arm almost looking silly when it wasn't being used._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 pm

"zeik pops out of his spin and flaps his wings once,sending him far away form vash"...he wouldn't shoot that would he " zeik completes a series of unique handsigns from both this world and the underworld(his home)"...vash "zeik having completed the handsigns points his hands towards vashy. a miniature version of zeiks pentagram pops out in front of both zeik's hands"...shoot "zeik head begins to hang"...you want to surpass us fine. you want to kill us fine....as a ninja i have to protect this village as a husband i have to protect myself...but as a friend i can not allow you to wander this world in confusion..if firing that gun will give you the answers you so desperately seek" zeik lifts his hand and a tear drop flies off into the wind. his hair and his armor begin to break down into chakra and he exits his bankai" THEN SHOOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next