Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Lair of young-orochi's room

Go down 
+3
Shiro Kazuma
Kisaka-Hellgate
Orochi Kyokai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Lair of young-orochi's room Empty
PostSubject: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 am

*after being kicked through Zeiks walll and then sent flying through the apartment complex, Orochi left for chase's lair*

Aschereit: everyone just LOVES to kick your ass across the Nightmare...

Orochi: shut up Aschereit, you need to get mentally prepared for this fight

*Orochi stands to his feet, virtually unharmed, since Hellion was active as he flew through the buildings...most damage was avoided, he raised the density of hellion as he awaited the newly wed wife of Hellgate*
Back to top Go down
Kisaka-Hellgate
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kisaka-Hellgate

Female Number of posts : 772
Kekkei Genkai : Myou myaku
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:17 pm

"Kurai walks onto the room with an heir of calm as if nothing had happened. She appears more bored than anything"

I suppose if I'm going to be Kage soon I may as well learn how to deal with delinquent such as you, Kyokai
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 pm

"kage eh?...sorry, but i'll never see you as anything more than a weakling..."

*Orochi draws the Kusanagi with his right hand and Anubis with his left, then he stares at Kurai as the flames of Hellion flow all over his body*

"well then, are you prepared to meet your end?"
Back to top Go down
Kisaka-Hellgate
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kisaka-Hellgate

Female Number of posts : 772
Kekkei Genkai : Myou myaku
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:08 pm

"Kurai smirks and a light chuckle escapes her. She stands still in her nonchalant pose"
I'm preared to take you to yours
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 pm

((Uhm.. If you havent noticed... another room was made you guys.. teh assault on Chase has started. So orochi.. report to teh room.. Kurai talk to vashy. XD))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 pm

(no shiro this is where they are suppose to be. orochi kurai pay no mind to this)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm

((Woops.. My bad.. Dont mind me then!!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:12 pm

*as i end up in orochi's room, i land, crouched down. i look up and see orochi. i also notice kurai as well*
hmmmmmmm, so she's here too? OROCHI!
*i stand up and form crescendo*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:24 pm

"If you can that is...i'm inifnitely stronger than...."

*suddenly Kai enters the room, causing Orochi to stop talking*

"so another one wishes to die as well...fine then"

*Orochi begins to emit Void Fire and then draws the Kusanagi and Anubis, the second he does he slashes 5 times sending out 6 void waves at Kai and Kurai, 3 for each of them*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm

*i charge seinaru into crescendo and spin it rapidly, blocking the fire. with that, i unsheathe the blade, slash it, and sheathe it again. a seinaru dome forms around you and the seinaru slashes at you*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 pm

*as the dome forms around me i speak and prepare to completely block this auto hit*

"not enough Kai, i'm stronger than YOU as well"

*as Orochi finishes his sentence he instantly activates Burst, causing a powerful explosion to errupt from his body, shattering the dome as it spreads outward*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:30 am

...oh really?
*seinaru wraps around me and explodes into orochi's direction, but does not harm kurai. when the powers collide, they explode, the blast radius engulfing the whole room. the dust settles and i'm standing there, sword sheathed and head down*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:43 am

"tsk tsk Kai, you've done nothing but place more flames on the battleground for me to control"

*Manipulating the flames left over from the explosion i have them all fly straight for Kai in the form of a dragon and i then take off torwards him, with the high density void flames still flowing strongly around my body*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:54 am

((just so we're clear, this dragon is regular flame?))
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:54 am

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 am

((okay))
*i smirk as i throw a punch that sends out fire in the shape of phoenix(no ssb remarks please). the two flames collide. i wrap them in a seinaru ball, extinguishing them. i slam the ball to the ground and it emits a shockwave of seinaru across the battlefield*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:05 am

*Orochi jumps into the air and creates a large explosion behind himself that propels him over the shockwave and straight torward Kai* "Nue!" *Orochi points the Kusanagi straight at Kai and as the electricity forms at the tip of the Kusanagi it becomes sort of like a raikiri, thanks to the intense speed and momentum, stopping this would be very hard, and surely getting hit would be problematic*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:13 am

*i finally lift my head. my eyes blood red and a smile on my face*
go!
*i unsheathe crescendo and wrap my arm and the sheathe in seinaru. i step and lunge my arm in an attempt to sheathe your sword and strike you with the blade*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 am

*The blade is sheathed and the stab lands clean, blood spews outwards and then poof a random chunk of the wall was left in place of my body, it is then that my voice imminates from my shadow behind you*

"...substitution success..."

*two 4th graves fly out of my shadow straight for your spine, destined to explode the second they hit, which would be VERY soon*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 am

*still smiling*
damn...almost had him
*the seinaru forms behind me, stopping the attack but the blast sends me crashing into a wall*
its time...banko!
*the beating of wings can be heard. a grayish light shoots towards me. i glow for a second then stand there in my new form*
Lair of young-orochi's room Half_d10
well now...lets take this up a notch
*i charge seinaru to my blade and rush at you, leaving a trail of seinaru behind me. i swing crescendo, also leaving a trail behind it as well. i also spin and swing the sheathe, leaving a third trail*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:54 am

*As you approach with the first slash Orochi uses the Kusanagi to block it, and then activates High Heat, causing the Kusanagi to emit a heat around it on par with the sun, the second hit from the sheathe lands in Orochi's side , just barely making it through the high density void flame, Orochi winces a bit and then kicks you in the stomache with his right foot*

"Fine then, a sword fight.."

*Orochi sheathes Anubis after shooting himself with the last grave, he then switches the Kusanagi to his left hand and takes the large zweihander Loki with his right hand, as dark energy begins to swirl around Loki and the heat from the Kusanagi begins to distort the air around it Orochi smiles and sends a wave of darknes and a wave of void fire straight torwards Kai*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:59 am

*the trails of seinaru that were left behind the blade and sheathe form a shield to block the attack. i jump in the air and spiral down toward orochi, the seinaru pushing me, giving me extra speed*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 am

"tsk tsk kai, don't rush straight into death...it's bad for you health"

*once Kai is in range orochi uses round wave, he spins around with a circular slash sending high density void flames up all around him While Kai is caught off guard orochi srabs the Kusanagi into the ground and thus causing it to burn the earth around it. While this happened Orochi pulled out Anubis again and shot the Void Gamma into the ground to summon Fafnir, he returns the gun to its holster and takes the Kusanagi in hand again.*

"Kai...meet Fafnir"

*As Orochi finishes speaking he uses the Kusanagi to absorb the flames of round wave after absorbing the flames Orochi can be seend standing with Fafnir behind him, a look of anger in both of their eyes*

Fafnir: Your bidding my Master?

"Fight these two with me"

*Orochhi nods to Kurai and Kai, then raises Kusanagi to the air, in an instant a bolt of red lightning blazes through the sky, headed straight for Kai*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:14 pm

*asthe round wave knocked me back, i'm sent sliding across the ground. i stop and look at orochi and fafnir*
heh...what the hell. seems fair to me!
*as the lightning heads staight towards me, the trail of seinaru in the ground wraps around me and protects me from it. i slash the ground and send a wave of seinaru through it towards orochi as i shoot seinaru bullets into the air*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 am

((OMG FINALLY...))

"...Fafnir..."

Fafnir: yes Master.

*Fafnir switches in front of me and swipes her left arm upwards, sending out a massive wave of Void Fire across the ground that burns the Seinaru into nothing, I then use the Kusanagi to absorb the flames left behind by Fafnir, then...*

"Burst Stream"

*in an instant the flames stored inside the Kusanagi are expelled through the tip in a large stream of fire, the immense stream was headed straight for Kai at an outrageous speed, setting even more of the large room on fire as it traveled. clearly it wouldn't be stopped to easily*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young-orochi's room   Lair of young-orochi's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Lair of young-orochi's room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next