Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room

Go down 
+7
ZeroVenkage
Lukas
Akarui Yami
Kay-no
Shiro Kazuma
Vladimir
vashy_chan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room Empty
PostSubject: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 am

((have fun)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:41 am

*A annoying sound is heard, like a leak, where;s the leak? it's coming somewhere from the ceiling, yet the water isn't clear, it's thick and silver, yet the metallic wasn't connected to my body, I was somewhere hidden, and untracked.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:55 am

*Falling through a dark portal, I use the C.Os to regain my balance. I see Shiro not too far away and step abit away from him. I unsheath Nothingness and flames begin to rush through it.*

Shiro, I'll try my best....And I hope you do to.

*I stand awaiting to see who comes. I begin to wonder though...Orochi, why did he join Chase. I might have to ask him myself.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 am

*Shiro eyes were closed as he stood still. His hands were now out of his pockets as his face grew completely serious like. He rested his left hand on the handle of his reverse blade listening to the sounds that vibrated through the room. He stood silent simply listening.*

((Sorry i edited it like three times.))
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 am

*An enormous orb of darkness appeared before the both of Shiro and Fubuki as the orb began to shrink and compress into a life sized form, as it would then disperse revealing Oran/Kay with her red and black pupils glowing brighter than ever.*

*Oran/Kay would then take a look at both Fubuki and Shiro noticing the vast difference in power and how they were the only two.*

Is this it.?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 am

*Electricity begins surging through my body. I cover up my eyes, then once I pull my hands down, m eyes can be seen as more dead and lifeless, as I let out the true shinigami personality in me.*

Maybe, either way we have an objective.

(yeah, Fubu serious. its possible.XD)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:10 am

*Still standing his ground, his body seemed motionless, even when breathing. His eyes remained closed as the same dark blue chakra began to rise from the ground around Shiro in an aura state. His silence had not yet been broken as he continued to listen.*

Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:13 am

*The dripping of the metallic formed a huge puddle, the leak stopped, but what was on the dark ceiling unable to see, a man forming from the liquid, finally, flipping his hair from his face.*
"Hm..."
*Small traces of metal wire sinking and reappearing through the ground in the puddle where the man stood. Looking around, I notice a familiar face.*
"Ah...Fubuki, how nice came for a visit?"
*I taunted him, I knew hewasn't a real challenge.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:16 am

*I glare at Vladimir as he forms from the ground. Understanding his intentions to provoke me, I remain silent. I scan the room with my eyes, wondering if somene else will show.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:21 am

*Oran/Kay then leered at Fubuki with deadly and haunting blood red pupils seemingly peering through him as it then focused it's full attention toward Shiro, quitly enjoying the scent of his madness.*

Very well...

*Oran/Kay spoke in an overshadowed voice as it held out it's right hand summoning a giant axe to her left hand as Anubios Chakra and Niyo Chakra began to spiral wildly around the axe and Oran in physical streams as a giant golden halo like circle appeared behind Oran/Kay.*

Now..

*Oran/Kay then beckoned the two of them with two fingers while her eyes pulsated.*

(Visual aid for the axe XD)
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room Axe_by10
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:29 am

"Hm...doesn't waste any time does she..."
*I lift my hand outward, then moving my top fingers pointing also forward, signally to attack, the wire follows my step, as huge thick tentacles form from the puddle at my feet, shrivelling around, octapus like, banging and thrashing the ground, horendesly.*
"Alright...."
*I form a handsign, as a electrical current resides in some of the metal, the tips hardened on the tentacles of metal.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 am

*Shiro stood still as he finally had opened his eyes. They were both a very dark yet extinct silvery blue, a look of nothing but coldness with each of them. His left hand then moved from the handle to the top of the sheath. His right stayed at his side as his eyes locked with Oran/Kay's. He still was mute as the chakra aura surrounding him seemed to increase in density. Then a simple surge of energy pulsed through the air making a slight tremble within the room.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:13 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : This is the final post i swear!!!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm

*Fubuki begins to give off a fire aura from his body. As the heat intensifies, the fire aura turns into a fire coffin, which now surrounds his person. He quickly glances over at Shiro, feeling his emense power.*

Shiro.....

*Fubuki then turns back to Vladimir and fire begins to engulf his fist and the chakra orbs glow.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:23 pm

*Oran/Kay, getting tired of the "dramatic" stare down turned it's head toward Vlad as it spoke in an ungodly overshadowing voice that would boom and echo throughout the room.*

Take care of that..

*Oran would say while lazily flicking its wrist in Fubu's direction firing an immense blast of Green and Black energy at him with tremendous strength with no effort at all. Oran/Kay would then appear behind Fubu grabbing his collar ,forcing its hand through his fire sheild, and would flick him away toward the giant beam of energy with its free hand while not even looking at him.*

Are you here to help her..

*Oran would say too Shiro not being that far from him at all, with the deadly axe held in her left hand as the ring behind her began to spin slowly.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:06 pm

"Right...."
*I look over at Fubuki, as she's thrown him into a deadly, trap awaiting his move would be the time to attack, I never knew why I toyed with my opponents, it always sparked my interest...I begin shuffling in the air a deck of cards, as metal wire rips a small hole into all 52, the cards danggled, yet leaving my move unknown, and strange, my tactics were always and forever, strange.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 pm

*From his spot, Shiro had disapeared instantly, Fubu's boyd then disapearing right after out of the beams projectory. He then set Fubu back on his feet as his eyes were closed once more. He finally spoke in a rather calm tone, yet a sense of coldness could still be heard.*

Don't hesitate...

*Then as soon as the last word echoed a bit, Shiro disapeared once more standing slightly in fron of Oran/Kay. His eyes were closed as he stood holding the sheath of his blade, as his right moved to the handle and drew the slightly blue steeled/diamond reverse blade and then held it at his side in both hands. He pointed the stip to the side of him as he pushed his right foot slightly to the side as well. He then answered the question in a more colder tone than he spoke before.*

Perish...

*In one single swing, he emmitted a rather quick yet enourmous wave of sound, alot stronger and more deafening than his usual Dragon Howls. This wave was simply a "warning shot" of sorts as he stood there eyes still closed listening to the wave tear through the ground on its way to Oran/Kay.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm

"Hm...interesting..."
*I spin the wire holding the cards, as they spin rapidly, the tentacles around my area, extend, growing making metal appear from the ground, expanding it's territory. As the tentacles from earlier, rush thrashing towards Fubuki, some having electricity within them, the metal somwhat flexiable, and yet durable. From the expanding puddle, needles like thorns protrude from the liquid, aiming upwards, firing, at it's top projectory, they begin falling above Fubuki, who know's how many needles of metal were being fired, it look like a volley.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:54 pm

*Oran/Kay would raise it's head up slightly as the giant ring behind her appeared infront of her spinning rapidly as it acted as a sheild to block the enormous dragon howl.*

Such rage..

*Oran/Kay then looked back down at shiro as the ring began to glow greenish black while spinning even faster.*

It will get you no where..

*The ring then fires a devestating blast of Green and black energy at basically point blank at a tremendous speed and size to match attempting to engulf shiro's being completely.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

*Shiro moved simply to the side of the huge blast in a seconds time ratio before being in contact with the blast. He stood still as his cloak fluttered from the air that the blast carried with it. He opened up his eyes once again, they peered with the dark, silvery blue color as he moved his reverse blade to his front, holding it in a diagnal fashion.*

*He disapeared again, his body this time directly in front of Kay's own, his leg flew forwards sending a simple force kick to push Oran/Kay back into a wall. Landing back on the ground he stood still to watch her stand back up, a swirling aura of chakra began to orbit his reverse blade.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm

*Hands still brimming with fire, Fubuki waves both of his hands in the air where the metal needles would come, creating what seemed to be a screen of fire. He forced more chakra into the screen, allowing it to become hot enough to melt the neddles on contacty, Fubuki would then quickly side step away from the area with raining metal liquid.*

Vladimir, looks like its us two.

*With great force, Fubuki roundhouse kicks the floor, creating a fissure that cracked and spread across the ground toward Vladimir. He knew that if he could get the liquids to fall into the moon, the fight would be much easier. After the kick, Fubuki's cloak splits into multiple strands, each covered in a coat of fire. The cloak and Fubuki ready for a counter.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 pm

"Hm...trickery won't work like that..."
*I form a handsign, tossing the cards, they scatter everywhere, as the puddle of metal thins stretching into a thin wire, as it begins steeping into the ground, what seems to stitch the ground together, yet, something else happens. As my jutsu now came in affect, I leap into the air easily evading the fissure, as a dark deep blue orb forms into my hand 'Lukas's Ecplise' , as from the ceiling creating that annoying sound of dripping metal, a clone crashes onto teh ground, slamming it's fist on teh floor, lifting his palm, a masssive metal tentacle forms quite large of a 40ft length, and 25ft in width.*
"You shall suffer teh same fate as of Lukas...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:53 pm

*I have the other 3 C orbs materialize out of my cloak. I take two in hand, letting the others float around my body.*

Lukas huh? Looks like I need to get you back for that as well.

"when did that happen to Lukas? Damn this guy..."

* Fubuki floats off the ground while a few of the strands use chakra to form spikes all down them. Fubuki then use the orbs in his hands to form wind element weapons, one being a lance, and the other being a sycthe. The sycthe warped away for later use, and the orbs orbitting me begin to steadily release wind, forming a vortex around my body that onstantly gains more wind. He then lungs the wind lance at Vladimir while bursting to the right, keeping an eye on the wire and Vladimir. Fubuki turns his now free hand to the ground, forming a fire coffin on the ground. The lance was set to explode on impact.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:02 am

*As the ground finished it's stitches, the metal stops, as spears of metal fire from the ground, as the tentacle shrivals into the ground somewhat vanashed, yet only to appear somewhere else. I stop in midair, I release the orb, as more follow quickly summoned to my hand, seems creating a never ending mirage of eclipses, yet the mirage stops, after the 50th orb.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:25 am

*The vortex around me intensifies, becoming much stronger now due to more wind being released into it. Using his liet step, Fubuki shot hisself down into the ground, causing not a fissure, but an earthquake this time (or moonquake..lol). The shattered floor allowed Fubuki to escape the 50 shadow balls, which were taken into the vortex that was still above. From under the ground Fubuki begins to throw sonic thrusts through the ground near Vladimir before under him as well. So now Fubuki was sneak attacking from the ground and the Vortex was contanining the shadow balls in a weird spiraling motion. On the floor beneath Vladimir while still throwing sonic thrusts up, I form another fire coffin around my body.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 am

*Oran/Kay would stay against the wall with its face staying the same.*

Shiro...her struggling...it amuses me..

*Oran would say speaking of Kay's inside struggle but it was completley futile. Oran had total control at the time as he made his way off of the wall while waving the axe in Shiros direction sending large beams of Green and black energy that would make a mild explosion on contact. It was a tweaked out version of Shiros energy rain and Oran did it as if mocking him. Oran kept swinging the axe making more and more beams head for shiro while he walked toward him each beam bigger than the last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room Empty

Back to top Go down

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next