Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Fubuki and Orochi...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Fubuki and Orochi... Empty
PostSubject: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:24 pm

((I REALLY DONT FEEL LIKE DOING THIS))
Usually Im the one who takes the neutral stance on all kage matters, and I have been doing so ever since I've been on the site, but it has come to my attention that there are two particular shinobi who have been troubling another shinobi off site. Now there is absolutely nothing I can do to make sure that this will be enfored off site; my jursidiction usually extend so far, but I would hope that you all throw away your childish games and listen to reason here. I will call you out because this needs to be done, and I was notified of this today. But I have been told that this has been going on since Kurai got on the nightmare.

Fubuki and Orochi... In no way is it ok to be a dick to someone off site because you deem yourself better than them in any way shape or form. Granted, me and my friends play around with on site things ALL the time, but its because were firends. To my ((and sadi's)) understanding YOU TWO AND KURAI DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER WHATSOEVER!!! So why do you insist on rubbing what happens on the site in? Are you jealous? Are you that damn immature? What the hell fubu and orochi? It pains me to go to my Kappa League meeting and get pulled over by Sadi and get told that "Zeik is quitting" because Kurai is a bad ninja. Im sure this problem stretches deeper than this so I asked... And I was told the long problem.... Kurai does not think you two are joking so why do you do these things if it hurts her feelings? This is the reason why she does not get on the nightmare, because of YOU TWO!!!! THIS IS WHY SHE HATES THE NIGHTMARE BECAUSE OF DOUCHES LIKE YOU TWO!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR GODDAMN PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE TO BE DICKISH JUST TO HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS

state your peace because I AM NOT in a good mood now...

Next week were supposed to have a nightmare reunion betweem king/kenwood... I dont want this to be a bad meeting where I would have to kick someones ass over some dumb shit, and trust me...with the way zeik is it is most likely to get this way...

I WANT TO HEAR YOURSIDE OF THIS!!!! EVERY POSSIBLE SIDE!!!! Im an open minded individual...

-Mahk-X
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm

yeah, i was about to apologize for this actually, but i guess i'll just do it here

i may not be too cool with kurai of site, but that in no way affected my judgement of her character, that was me alone, furthermore i am not a dick to her off site (just for the record) this whole thing is my fault and so the blame should fall squarely on me,,,

I apologize to Zeik, i didn't really think this on site argument was being taken that seriously by him, i'll admit this whole argument was sensless, i was in a bad mood and this is just how it came out, so once again i apologize, and i apologize to Kurai as well.

as far as the whole kenwood/king reunion, since it's such a big problem, i just wont show up, i'd hate to be the cause of MORE trouble..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm

You will show up.... everyone ((especially me)) wants to meet you, but i dont expect anyone to let their anger affect how they respond to someone... or the way they post because thats where problems start...and its the little things like insulting somone, or calling them names that get things heated... everyone should learn to keep a level head at all times

I need to hear fubu...
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:44 pm

well that kinda makes me feel better about this, and alright, i'll show up.

and as for fubu, if i'm correct he had to go to gallery (work) today, so i don't think he'll be on for like an hour, maybe less.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 pm

wait im not done. not to mention the shit you two pull on a day to day bases effects her wanting to go to school. as level headed as kurai maybe she can only take so much. she already hates school and you two just add to the list. im not asking you two to say hi to her but im asking you to leave her alone if you are going to make her life and my life harder. i dont play favorites but in this matter she is my wife both on site and soon to be..and when she is not happy because some people want to make her life harder then it has to be im not happy. so in lite of that for the love of god leave it alone. i dont mind constructive criticism..but what you guys do is not that. it is bashing and you know it.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:53 pm

You two obviously have some unspoken bias against kurai...that wont be exploited for EVERYONE to see, but I am willing too give you a chance for this to die down, because I swear to kham orochi... this problem is obvious big enough for you three not to talk to each other about it...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 pm

(also i would like to note im not quitting but im going to take a long as vacation...after this chase thing is done...i've been trying to catch up to zk and kham for a while and its getting to me..after the switch to zeik that is. i feel like i have made more then enough progress over the months..so i will be taking a leave soon)
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:57 pm

tis alright friend!!! But the argument was more effective if they knew that you were quitting lol!
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 pm

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't talk to her (since she has no desire to talk to me)

As far as I know, fubu is the main person that talks to her, and whenever I'm around them both at the same time (very rarely) they seem to get along fine.

Outside those 2-5 minutes a week that I'm around them, I don't know much about their relationship.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:59 pm

well your his buddy, and sadi tells me that you two talk about her behind her back and she hears of it someway shape or form

which is why she is not active...because of you two

if the problem wasnt partly yours i wouldnt have used your name
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm

im telling you what she tells me. i know you two all but never talk..but that doesn't mean you two dont talk to each other(fubu and orochi) and say your mess. fubu says dumb shit all the time and she comes home and tells me every time..and im tired of it.

the only reason im not quitting is because i got a hundred damn pms of people crying and shit. ...i wanted hate mail about 3-5 months ago and i got love mail...got dammit
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:06 pm

true enough, I do say things, but I don't just go out of my way to say negative things about her, I only say anything about her if it's relevent to the conversation. Basically I just add my 2 cents and that's that.

But with it being such a large problem, I'll stop saying anything about her at all, I don't have a problem with doing that.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 pm

I want hate mail....never got any... but yeah you two ((fubu and orochi)) need to curb your tongues and stop trying to cuse ppl greif while being immature

Im looking forward to getting to know everyone off site and from what im getting from you two is not good
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 pm

it would be nice cause im still on the verge of quitting to be honest just havent found an anime way to do it yet.....without dying that is
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:12 pm

All im saying is...when fubu gets on he has ALOT to say to me and zeik.... because hes lookin like a real douche right about now
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 pm

luaks...we deleted your post last time I will do it again
*kham yawns and scrolls up and delets lukas' posts*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 pm

I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone as well.

I've spoken my part and I've apologized, there'll be no more complaints about me off site. with that, good day to you all and once again, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 pm

where are you fubu? i kno your online....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 am

Im on wii internet, so I wont post too much....But yeah....Im pissed now.

I am confused, Im the biggest jerk noa why? Please explain, cause I got lost in reading some of this...-.-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:35 am

Basically...you rub shit in to kurai off site and say dumb shit on purpose which pisses her off...orochi says hes innocent, but you are always commenting on what kurai does, and it makes her wanna quit the nightmare
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 am

my situation is a bad one...

for one she is offended by everything i say about kurai. i say "oooo, try doing this against zk!" and she takes it as me calling her weak and defenseless. I admit I insult her character to her face if she insults mine. I talk about Kurai to other people sometimes (orochi, sadi, domo, rarely her) and I vent about it. I was trying you could say to force myself away from her, a harsh, hard tactic that me myself and I been thinking of. I wont say it here, but will p.m zk and kham about it,....maybe orochi.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:55 am

Obviously like I said before you two have HELLA probs with one another. And its only right if you all accomidate each other so this shit wont get out of hand. It might involve you being the bigger person but it might get resolved that way
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 am

I will Kham, read it in my modern epic....
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

Female Number of posts : 312
Kekkei Genkai : Earth bending and Plasma control
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am

Oh yeah, Fubuki wanted to say that He and Orochi were not the reasons she did not get online or go to school, confirmed by Ms. Hellgate herself. He has no clue where you obtained your information, but it was a facade. He forgives you for your actions and the lowly person who commited the rumor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki and Orochi...   Fubuki and Orochi... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fubuki and Orochi...
Page 1 of 1