Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???

Go down 
+5
Zesu Rikoyae
Sadi D
Skye Silverclaw
Kumiko
Anji Minami
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

We all love the Nightmare, but it's in bad shape now, so do you want it to die, or keep on living?
HELL YEAH IT SHOULD STAY!!!! I LOVES THE NIGHTMARE <3
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Don't Really care...maybe...?
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
FUCK THIS SITE, I SAY LET IT DIE RAWR!!!!
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Like i said some place else zk isnt coming back and as for the nightmare Kham is in total control of everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

i'll stay if i get revived Smile
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:55 pm

MWAHAHAHA you all fell into my trap and started posting, keep it up XD
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Ok now....

Rising or Reality?

Zeik-sama, I love ya but, I feel like doing something different and unexpected... I just want to try something new-ish for a change. Ill still be around Chaos though.

I think I may have a really weird plan, but I may just go for it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 am

i say come to reality even if you don't want to live thier at least come to visit
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 am

Rising FTW...just had to say it XD

http://risingninjas.heavenforum.org/forum.htm

I have a similar mentality as knightmare, feel free to come on over to the Depths, even if you don't wanna stay, visiting is always nice
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 am

so judging by the polls lol... the village should be burned to the ground?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:24 am

That...wouldn't be very splendiferous... ._. Honestly, there's no need to destroy the place if it's already crumbling. Let it be in the chances that it'll somehow be reborn in its own flames. And Tigen, thank you for the suggestion of me being Kage, but seriously...Me? Kage? You musta been outta yo body.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Anyone can be a kage, but I dont think anyone can be a kage. But sure... Ill let the village do what it wants, but if it wants a kage my name is still blue.
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ryoichi

Male Number of posts : 233
Kekkei Genkai : salem chakra
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am

i know ill be the kage

im not serious i thought it'd be kinda funny though

i kinda grew apart from the nightmare since the chaos opened can i ask whats happened and why the nightmare is on the verge of destruction if you dont wanna tell me could you at least show me the topic where i can find this info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2