Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)

Go down 
+2
Aeon Revorse
vashy_chan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) Empty
PostSubject: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 pm

-_Vash explored what seemed to be every last nook and cranny of Chases Lair. He was doubtful that he actually did for the large stature it was in. The place was like a large maze and not once did he even run into CHase this rather boring day.

Vash however found a large room a couple football fields in length it was completely empty So he decided to make this His room for now. _-

"Yes this room will be the place I write my poetic symphony of destiny.. This feels like the room i will accomplish my dreams and whims.. "

-_vash walked across the room and waved his hand slightly as he got to the middle . The whole room turned black in an instance . torches now strewn all around it. The ground to the right wall sprouted stairs.
The stairs just going straight up 200 steps near to the ceiling where there now stood a dark throne of sorts. elegant as to Vash's rich like standards. Vash walked up the stairs slowly and began looking around ever more in his elegant bliss._-

"I await you indeed."
-_Vash sat down on the throne like chair looking down on the room from way above the 200 steps sitting there in complete silence now His scythe propped up on the side of it._-

Last edited by vashy_chan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 am

-_Vash stood up from the chair atop the many many stairs and stood there as thou he senced something . What was it this feeling.. finnaly a feeling he was waiting for a feeling he had been sitting here everyday in anticipation for.._-

"Destiny.."
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 am

-_Vash would appear through the portal first. and turn around to see which his portal chose to follow him into this room. He really didn't care who showed up it was all the same in his head. The day the wills of the nightmare clashed with his own was at hand._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 am

((This is where I end up right?))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 am

((yeah X3)
Back to top Go down
Luzius Hellthorn
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Luzius Hellthorn

Male Number of posts : 7
Kekkei Genkai : Eternal Hellfire
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 am

Luzius was brought in first, landing firmly at his feet. Knowing what was to come now, he braced himself, a stone cold expression on his face. The two had worked hard for this moment, and simultaneously remembered the events at the wedding through both Zeik's and Lucius's eyes. And yet Vash had joined the one who ruined it all.. "Ready when you are.. old friend." Those last two words were in Zeik's voice only..
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:02 am

=-Follow shortly after Luzius I land on the ground. I draw Fulmination and Zephyr in Hyper Wield Style-=

Vash, so this is the path you've chosen....Can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 am

"well ..we couldn't just fight like this.."
-_Vash waved his hand and the room began to fill up with an odd piano song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HVxWnZ9xM _-

"So This is your last effort to take down chase.. this is your will.. of course ..to defend the nightmare remake the planet and return ..I wonder if they can..I guess we will see... But..."

-_vash looked up immediately when he said that His eyes a dark purple and his face now completely see able . His body began to pick up in an odd swirly orange aura that was his Omega orion energy swirling around him causing the fabric of reality around his body to flicker and bend a bit at first._-

"SHow me the will of the nightmare.....Aeon Ziek ..and Lucius.. I must be true to my own will."
-_The scythe of death appeared in his Hand and larger then usually dark wings began ripping out of his back. the cracking sounds almost unbearable gross. _-
Back to top Go down
Luzius Hellthorn
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Luzius Hellthorn

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 am

He held out a hand as a long, crimson scythe-like thing of his own emerged, boney in its structure. It had spikes all along the crescent of the scythe, which extended out on either end. (refer to the full pic in the Kage office for more detail)

"And here.." Luzius snapped his fingers as bright crimson fire poured out onto the ground, forming a ring around him, Vash and Aeon, reaching up to the ceiling and covering even that. "..we.." The scythe itself now glowed orange and crimson, bursting into a gaseous sort of fire as well. it practically howled with power. "...go."

In an instant Luzius was in the air several feet above Vash and facing him, swinging the scythe several times in different directions, yet all synchronized to hit together. From it a large pentagram of Negative Hellfire was being formed around Vash..

Last edited by Luzius Hellthorn on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:18 am

=-I activate my Chakra Eye-=
I can't hold anything back, we can't afford to lose here!
=-I toss my blades into the air as I perform a very large amount of handsigns in an extremely short amount of time.-=
Dragons!! =- Dragons of Burst, Lightning, Wind and Water all form around be. Viscously they rush toward Vash in an angry malicious spiral. I grab my blades in the air and move toward Vash-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:24 am

-_vash closed his eyes and Began slashing up at him just as rapidly There almost seem to be a small smile on his face as he did so. the Pentagram began ripping apart with each of vash's counter swings . however that wasn't all that was happening. Each swing also brought large blades of orange chakra cascading up at luz to stop him from doing what ever he was doing to begin with.

He would then jump up from the ground all together and toss a large dark bolt of an electrical energy to fill the ground it would run across the stream of water energy and shock Aeon . He used dark eletricity almost to mock him._-
Back to top Go down
Luzius Hellthorn
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Luzius Hellthorn

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 am

Realizing that this wasn't going to work, he spun the spear-scythe in front of him to deflect the orange blades, returning to the ground. He stabs the end of his scythe into the ground and punches at it, sending shockwaves of Negative Hellfire to pour into it.

The ground beneath Vash and all around him glowed bright crimson, as scaley, armored and flexible tendrils came from under it as well as arcs of raw Hellfire, all going upwards for him. Afterwards Luzius himself darted towards Vash, intending to land a hard roundhouse kick to his torso in order to send him back to the ground, and into his fiery snares..
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 am

Damn. =-I spin Fulmination as it glows.The Lightning that returns to me travels up my arm, but is quickly focused into the blade, as to prevent a surpluss of damage. As it's in the blade I quickly form it into a ball at the tip.-=

Blast Bullet!! =-Using the stored Lightning I release a bigger and stronger than usual Blast Bullet toward Vash-=
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:42 am

"You could have hit Aeon with toughs tendrils.. This can't be Zieks mind in control ..Even with your powers combined.. this is too sloppy.. wielding power sloppily is the same as not having it to begin with..'

-_Vash's scythe disappears and with his right hand he grabs the leg that was going to kick him and with his right he Bashed his palm into LUZ's forehead. He was the master of the mind and he now separated the two of theres... Luscious and Ziek would be separated . Ziek would fall toward the ground and the fiery spires. As lucious was thrown directly into Aeons attack taking it's full brunt. He Remained floating up with his wings._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:44 am

((Damn that was kinda cool..I'm thinking of the glove Rukia uses when you just did that))
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 am

((yeah stylish points for sure )
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:46 am

(whoa..didnt see that coming)

"zeik falls into the fire and disappears from site."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 am

In shock and a different state of mind now, Lucius finds himself falling directly into a charged attack by Aeon. "Ugh.." He throws a hasty Negation shield, It was to late he was zapped and fell . he lands next to Aeon,

"I wasn't careful enough.. fusion needs much more training." He thought about it now, dreading the discussion with Zeik when he got back..

Last edited by vashy_chan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((Sorry there is no avoiding that attack from Aeon.)))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 am

"the fire on the spikes begin to settle down, giving view to zeik" VASH!!! "zeik holds his hand out and conviction melds into his hand. flames begins to run along the blade but disperse soon after" im coming "not even a second after speaking those words zeik burst off towards vashy with tremendous speed. zeiks eyes affixed on vash from the far"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 am

-_Vash not having his scythe any more formed his dark orion rasengan. it was in his right hand even thou he was left handed. he came down at the Ziek who was coming coming up in a majestic dive with the rasengan out. this was a testament to there last fight a long while Back in the Azure in which Vash lost while doing this attack barely._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:27 am

"zeik's sword would collide with vash's rasengan"..."zeik utters not even one word. this was unusual for the infamous motor mouth of combat. he only gazed into vash's eyes with determination to win" you shouldn't have betrayed us vash "zeik begins to run makai chakra though his blade. this was unaware to vash. the makai chakra now making direct contact with vash's rasengan would seep inside of it."
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 am

"Ziek for my goal to continue.. there was no other way.."
-_Vash let his rasengan dissipate and the sword continued stabbing into his hand. Vash absorbed Zues awhile ago. so when h stooped the rasengan he was already forming the mutation to form around the blade locking it into place. Blood flew through the air but Ziek was caught.

Vash now used his left hand the hand he was most advanced with and reformed the dark orion rasengan blasting it at A stuck Ziek in instantly close range._-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:45 am

"a wall of flames wrap around zeik while the rasengan begin to drill though it at a rapid rate" huh "zeik sword now in lodged in vash's arm begins to pulsate makai chakra into his body. zeik holds firm to his blade and continues to pump more chakra into vash's body" id that so "after only a half a minute vash's rasengan would be near a breaking point of zeiks flames"

Last edited by Zeik Hellgate on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 am

Clutching his wounded arm, Lucius moves to another corner of the room and rests, watching Zeik and Vash go at it. "He's better off alone than in my control.. Hm."
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 am

-_vash's jaw unhinges now and grosly enough a large cannon the size of his head poped out of his mouth. it was his Zues cannon . The cannon bursted out into Zieks face directly . to make sure Ziek would go flying back down from this Vash with his left hand after completing the rasengan moved to the sword and pulled it out begging to get annoyingly wounded in that arm from the energy. SO Now as ziek would fly at the ground with his sword his hand began to form back . and so did his head.. He racalled his scythe to his left hand..

he then charged up a fonominal amount of chakra and called out the words "infinite dark void."
With that he pounded the ground with his sycthe and immediately a ball of energy flew out around him in a circle at first only the size of half the rooms but before long the sphere doubled in size. it would soon take the room completely and destroy the foundation causeing the west flank of the lair to fall _-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)   lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room) Empty

Back to top Go down

lair of young- Destiny Awaits..(Vash's room)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Untracked :: Lair of Young-
Jump to: