Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) Empty
PostSubject: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 am

-_Vash completely hides his Aura so that no one from the nightmare could possibly track him . He had now found Chase's Lair it didn't take to much asking around. It's as though everyone knew it was here but out of fear stayed away.
Vash also found it odd that there weren't many defenses apon arriving around the Lair.
However he wasn't so dumb as to walk in undefended In fact he very much defended For he had 20 therapy papers hovering around him along with a fully charged purple chakra Swirling about him in a sort of dark barrier He was good with.
Now at the Lair doors he slightly pushed them open._-

Last edited by vashy_chan on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

Male Number of posts : 115
Kekkei Genkai : Heylin
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 am

Please, enter.

-The doors open completely and I am seen sitting on a meditation rug, meditating back to back with my weapon of choice, Terra, with her blindfold on. -

Hello Vash, what brings you my little corner of domination, eh?

-A sly chuckle escapes my lips and Terra inhales. -

Terra: Our corner of conquest, mind you.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:16 am

-_Vash looks at them both his eyes obviously studying them as much as he could with the few seconds he had before having to respond. He had never personally met chase before and he was obviously very confident the feel of him was much different then anyone else he has been faced with. He knew there was little chance of defeating him by himself. Vash was also a confident person but in this case a two on one battle would be a complete and utter failure.But that wasn't quite what he had in mind coming here though._-
"Well...Chase..Seems like you made quite the mockery of the great strength of the "nightmare" All that hard work of training up and parading around like there strong to be shut down so easily... And to take the planet..I must say Chase I am rather impressed at this even for you .. And of course "
-_Vash just gestured at the women not actually having known her name._-

"I have racked my brain in this situation.. It wont take long before you completely wipe them all from existence ..And good riddance I guess I'll have to say... they failed to save the planet when there was a time for it... The day they needed to stand up the most they crumbled instead.

To be honest they have always been a throne in my side and I think..I may want to take you up in your cause.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:31 am

Hmm... You would throw your former friends to the lions, if only to be rid of their weakness... Let me say this, the Nightmare is nowhere near weak. It was just defeat at the hands of a stronger opponent. Checkmate.

Terra: They deserved what they received. Them along with this whole filthy planet. Disgusting.

Indeed. Vash, is that truly what you came here for, or is this just an excuse to find information?

-Mine and Terea's eyes remain closed, hers blindfolded and our meditation continues. -
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:38 am

"Fancy up..whatever way you say it they lost .. And the loser is always the one who is weak..there is no middle ground your either first or second and I don't intend to be second.
I joined the Abyss when i was young in a dream of surpassing my Idols.. Zero Ace and Kham and I think now it is finally my time to drift away and stop playing buddy buddy with these people Infact..Don't tell me about your plans at all for all i care we now work toward the same goal weather you have me as a part of your plan or not but a joint effort would make this...No effort at all..There is no information that can help them now."

-_Vash dispelled his Barrier and his therapy papers completely desinigrated . He moved a slight bit of hair from his face and looked forward in the same way his face always was. Un readable.._-
"Kill me where I stand ...or let me join your cause ...these are your options cause I will no longer be grouped with them.. In a literal way.. my contract is up."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 pm

-We both inhale deeply and stand to our feet, our movements completely in sync to the smallest synapse. We both speak at the same time, as if to each other. -

Clearly he is lying. Not so much a lie, they did lose. What do you expect? He is not to be trusted. I believe him to be useful. But not trusted.

-Chakra flows from us both and into the other and I open my eyes as she takes a couple steps and floats into an adjacent chamber. -

I will take you on your offer, but you will have to prove your allegiance. Are you prepared?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am

"of course.
I can tell just by how you look..that you far from trusting me at all..I suppose alittle proof will be something of nessesity.
Though I find it somewhat flattering that you think I am up to no good..
To actually think someone actually considers me to be a human being enough.. with a heart and compassion now a day touches me ..Chase.But people like us have far outgrown the word human and are more like monsters I would say.."
-_Vash said as cold and down trottenly elegant as usual. He noticed they obviously were linked together through the mind. only absolute connection could possibly achieve that kind of thing.
But this was all very well Vash knew they were probably conversing by other means and rightnow they didn't trust him . For the time being it didn't mater weather he had there full trust or not._-

Last edited by vashy_chan on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Hmm. Heheh. It seems that we have more in common than I had come to believe.

-I close my eyes for a moment and chuckle a bit more. -

The closer we come to monstrosity, the closer we are to our true natures, I say.

-I open my eyes and reveal them a ghastly yellow, almost glowing golden. my pupils have contracted into small slivers of black in my eyes. -

Show me your true nature.

-I strike a stance and begin building up chakra in my body, drawing it from the outside wildly. The surrounding area becomes slightly darker and my eyes pierce through the darkness to meet with Vash's. -
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:05 am

"The darkness has always made me feel more relaxed... ."
-_Vash puts his hand infron tof his face . His eyes peering back confidently and unshakable. Vash had started out in the village some 5 years or so ago with such nice green eyes full of life.. full of innocent hopes and dreams but in his conquest to meet them they have become dulled. they were now purple and enraged with so many different spirits that have been added to him over his time.
Vash's Main chakra the Orion which had just been upgraded in his last mission with Kham began to stir wildly inside him . it apeared as Dark orange chakra on the outside wildly flailing about in circles as though eating the darkness of the surrounding area._-
"I say, Your right Chase I am a much better person today .. and I was so close to losing all my hard work..Before you showed up and reminded me ...what I have been doing these pasts months.. being associated with people who would use great power to go out and have "fun" "
-_The ground around Vash as he spoke began to completly dissinagrate alittle . The more anger he seem to speak with the more the ground would break away by some invisible force._-
"Lets take everything we want....'
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmm... Indeed. Let us see.

-I smile lightly before disappearing into the air of the room in a burst that leaves a large crater where I was standing. The earth seems to be completely upturned from my disappearance. In a split second, I am in front of Vash, throwing a punch that literally screams through the air (Tie Fighter). -
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 am

-_The Punch that happen to come at Vash's neck sparked something odd something he wanted to keep hidden for the time being. The flesh of Vash's neck actually opened up around the causing his neck to litterally deform around it. But this could only be done In Zeus form or if Zeus's seal was completly broken In which case Zeus would probably have complete control._-
"I think I'll Pay alittle Visit to Zeik later Chase IF you don't mind . make sure he doesn't have a pleasent healing job."(Already happend but XP)
-_Vash Countered with a punch of his own . His arm being filled with the ultimate form of the Orion Chakra. He felt as though these Punches were like an acceptence speach between newly formed comrades not acts of violence. It was strange But this was the way monstrositys were._-
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm

-My free hand catches your fist and the force drives a crater into the ground beneath us. I smile as only a monster could in this situation. -

As you wish. They will come and fall regardless.

-I relinquish myself from your neck and throw another screaming punch, the force of which booms throughout the lair. -
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:26 pm

"I'll be back."
-_vash Blocks hard and fast with his arms crossed being sent across the room. As he is flying a dark portal opens behind himself and vash is sucked in. He had actually fractured the bone in his left arm from that punch but under his jaket it already began piecing itself backtogether even as he dissapeared from the Lair._-
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Hmmm...

-Even as Vash fades into the portal, my blood boils with anticipation for the true battle that awaits. -

It seems that my conquest is not yet compete.

-I laugh evilly and the evil echoes through out the lair. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )   Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lair of young Vash betrays the nightmare and turns his back on his friends?(DUn post in here X3 )
Page 1 of 1