Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room

Go down 
+7
ZeroVenkage
Lukas
Akarui Yami
Kay-no
Shiro Kazuma
Vladimir
vashy_chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:08 pm

((iono i was waitn for Kay))
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

((that's who that was directed too of course. lol.))
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:55 pm

( Sorry. Cumpy issues >.<)

*Oran/Kay looks at the incoming onslaught of attacks, as he put his wings infront of him and created a grid like sheild of darkness that would protect him from the energy and azure rain. Once the attacks ceased Oran/Kay would wave it's wings outward as he would appear infront of Shiro from the dark depths of the orb as he grabbed his entire body with his one hand and attempted to blast him with a devestating blast of Darkness with his other at point blank.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:46 am

( *laughs* Cumpy )

*Akarui bodys glows a bright gold as he uses the body switchin technique to switch places with shiro as the blast is now chargeing, The gold bright aura around me then explouds at an enormus rate more powerful then my mega explosive waveto combat that of Kay/Orans devestating attack*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 am

"Well...Looks like we arrived just in time.."
-_Vash said stepping slowly out of a portal surveying the area..Kayno was that dragon? It seemed so. The portal stayed open behind himself for some reason._-
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:53 am

=-Coming through the portal, I look at the situation-=
A Dragon? Where'd it come from?
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:55 am

"Take a slightly closer look.. That IS Kay... the Chakra signature IS the same sparatic darkness it always is..regardless of her form.."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 am

hmm =-I activate my Charka Eye and look toward the Dragon. Not having encoutered Kay-no that much, remembering her Chakra was hard...but it was the same-=
You're right...so what can we do? We shouldn't hurt her
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 am

"I Just have to force my way into her mind and transport her to mine.. once I do that I can Seperate Oran from it However.. we will have to kill Oran Quickly I don't want a half zues in my mind..I just got rid of him."
-_Vash took his hands from his pockets and began walking closer to the fight._-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:02 am

*Oran/Kay shows its extremly long fangs as he closed both his hands on Akarui in a clapsing motion holding his explosive wave in place. He then began to absorb Akarui into her, draining his chakra with each passing moment. After absorbing Akarui Oran/Kay would look at Vash and Aeon as it opened it's mouth and a massive white orb began to form crackling with power.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 am

-_vash immediately took off from the ground right a the dragons head regardless of the beam being formed In Kay's mouth. Vash's eyes sparka dark purple as he got to Kay's Nose _-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 am

*Oran/Kay then blew out of its nose with godly force attempting blow vash far away. He then turned his head toward aeon and fired the massive white ball of devestating power. The blast upon contact would create a huge ass explosion so even if Aeon dodged it, he would probably be caught by the big boom.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 am

-_vash didn't stop as the large beam Came Instead his hand formed into A small Dark whole That he used to punch Into the attack and swallow it up just as a black hole should. With Only a minor bit of slowing down he Extended only his Index and ring finger and jabed it into the dragons head. The moment he did that They were all Transported to his where Kay and Oran would become two separate halfs But It was likely Oran would still control Kays body ._-

((Lol we should wait for shiro now)
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 am

=-Jumping forward and calling forth Epitaph's Promise I dodge the white ball. Turning around to face the boom I release a massive Guard Sphere-=
=-The force of the attack would send me far into the air-=
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:00 pm

((I'm guessing I'm laying on the ground somewhere from being blasted... and Sry for the long ass wait.. ONline issues.))

*Shiro rose from the ground in a rather long range away from the comotion in front of him. His clothes were shredded from the force of the dark attack he took earlier. He held his reverse blade in his hand as his eyes opened to observe the ones around him. As soon as his eyes ran across Vashy's physique, he instantly disapeared. In the next few seconds, Vashy's body would hit the ground hard and speedily. Shiro's body was then scene after Vashy's body made contact with the ground, his reverse blade held in the air, the tip of it pointed directly at his neck.*

How dare you...

*The cold look in his eyes were not normal, for they had the complete look of pure hatred and no mercy. The chakra aura around him became evident as it began to surround his body in it's dark blue aura state.*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:13 pm

((Will somebody kill Kay-no already??? I want this shit to hurry the fuck up and end. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:11 pm

((Uhh Ok))

*while still inside kays mouth I hang on to one of Kay-no's long ass fangs* Ok...Im out of chakra and i might get eatin alive. No Problem *i then focus deep with in my mind as i gather the chakra of both zangetsu and sadoichi from with in me as i add some of that chakra to my hands and feed the vicious beast an enormous amount of chaotic energy going all through out the body enough to supress the power of Oran but not enoughto kill Kay, as her body starts to shrink down to normal size i then use my strength to open her mouth up enough for me to squeeze through and land next to shiro*

Last edited by Akarui Yami on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Shiro! =-Quickly dispelling Epitaph's Promise I Burst Step to the ground.-=
Hold on! =-I move closer to him-=
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:45 am

((Akurai wtf? Uhmm.. alrighty then...))

*Shiro stood still, both his body and the blade as still as the ground itself. His eyes did not move as they peered into Vashy's, even as Aeon made his way towards him. Still, he spoke aloud in the most coldest of tones, not sounding like himself at all.*

Why have you come here... You have no purpose to be here... let alone to be alive...

*He pressed the tip of his blade slimly against the surface of Vashy's neck. Pieces of rock began to rise as teh chakra aura grew more dense and increased in size slightly.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:30 am

((Guys I Left you in here alone without me . Shiro you needa edit your posts man XP))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:33 am

((KILL HER ALREADY SO THIS SHIT CAN FINALLY OFFICIALLY END!!! I SWEAR I'LL DO IT!))
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 pm

(ZK, Akarui had already "surpressed my chakra and changed me back" So it is done.)
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 pm

((Bitch... ))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:22 pm

((Wait wait wait... IM lost... So vashy isint in the room?))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:35 pm

((Uhh i was supposed to kill you?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next