Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room

Go down 
+7
ZeroVenkage
Lukas
Akarui Yami
Kay-no
Shiro Kazuma
Vladimir
vashy_chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 am

*Shiro still standing with his chakra covered blade disapeared once more this time ending behind Oran with the blade pointed to the ground. Then taking a step forwards, he slashed upwards letting the dark blue chakra form into a dense wave of energy combined with the element of the Dragon Howl. The sound/chakra wave was emmitted within only a couple feet, leaving Oran a simple window of mere seconds to react. After he finsihed his swinging motion, he then swung the blade back down to create another enourmous powered Dragon Howl to follow the chakra wave within the same distance.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:42 pm

*akarui would then fall from the sky from the help pf the dark portal and look at the ongoing fight thats hapening* Guess I made it on time finally. *after looking at the attack that shiro has made I then follow up by unsheathing nitomi as i add chakra to the fire blade and release a powerful wave of azure flame following the dragon howl*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 pm

*A portal appears ontop of the ceiling, A strange figure is seen falling, yet no amature like, more prepared, falling head first, hands spread outward, the cloak flying around from the intense wind, Then the body begins rotating, spinning, as getting faster, the more I reached the end; ground. As soon as I neared the 2ft mark, My eye's open, I land feet first, my body in a bowing fashion, yet as soon as I hit the ground, blue chakra strands appear from the fingers, whipping grabbing hold of 2 rocks, thank's to fubuki's doing from the shattered ground, I turn my body, whipping the controlled rock with my chakra, tossing thrusting them at Vladimir, as he was in the air.*
"So...you thought I was dead?"
*I lift my hood off, after the rocks were thrown, showing a fimilair yet changed face. I turn my head, looking for someone.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 pm

*As the rocks were thrown, I smile, forming a hand sign, that thousands of strands of metal wire, wrap around the rock, I thrash them, infront of me, the sonic power from your arm thrust collide with the metal only leaving minor crack's the rocks are then released of teh metal slamming onto the shattered flooring where fubuki is hidden, I use the momentum left, and ram into the side of the wall, charging force and speed, I leap from the wall, flying towards the man I know, somehow, wires begin appearing making a straight line towards the man, and including the shattered ground, as a needle floor, the metal then recylces it'self, the hige tentacle appears rising from the ground, thus slamming into the shattered floor, making a thick liquid covering the top, the bottom forming nails, as the two levels of liquid, coming straight towards fubuki, like two walls of needles, ready to pierce, the metal holding a strange energy, yet unkown to fubuki's eye's.*
"So you live, for me to kill thou again?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:46 am

* Fubuki looks up in amazement. Lukas was still alive, which made him feel a bit relieved, but he knew the walls had to be dealt with first. Fubuki faded to the outside of his fire coofin then swung it open, allowing a few dozen fire arms to shoot from it. The fire arms collided and pushed against the wall, and with this stall, Fubuki focused his chakra to his legs, then used flash step to return to the floor above. Once he made his speedy retreat to the previous floor, the fire arms stopped theirselves, allowing the wals to crush. Fubuki then stood next to Lukas.*

So...your alive....thats a relief! But...

*The vortex from earlier dispells, making the shadow balls enter the orbs separate dimension, allowing Fubuki to return the orbs to him. He pulled out his sword Nothingness, and his arms began to blaze with fire.*

first we got to take care of him....

*Fubuki points his sword at Vladimir, shooting a beam of fire from it, covering a 5 km radius in 4 seconds.*

You ready?
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:54 am

"So...the game begins....yet....no puppet's in this fight....well not yet...."
*My hands quickly, and swiftly form a handsign, my tactics grew, I know what to expect from Vladimir...*
"Dark Jolt, Revolution!"
*I travel my hand upwards, my arm becomes engulfed with black electricity, as, a small dark blue orb developes in my palm, the electricity insenifys greatly, I leap forward towards Vladimir.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:03 am

*My wire taking a completely different approach then aiming at Lukas yet the wires gather reforming into a huge metal wall, of liquid, as the wave get's absorbed, yet only a a few flares hit me, making a slight scar nothing more, not doing any damage. As my orbs are refired, I quickly react, the wall reforms back into separate strands of wire, creating vines whipping into the orbs as the orbs explodes, the clash, makes the ground somewhat unstable slightly.*
"Come On Hit Me!!"
*My body charges towards Lukas, as a deep dark black orb is summoned into my palm. Thrusting it infront of me.*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:03 am

The member 'Vladimir' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 3, 4
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 am

"I'd be most gladly!..."
*I thrust my orb forward, the electricity, greatly powers it'self.*

Last edited by Lukas on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 am

The member 'Lukas' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 5, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:10 am

"Argh...."
*As Lukas's attack completely obliterates my move, I lift my other hand, and metal wire sprouts from my hand, pulling Lukas towards me as we fall into the ground, my metal then begins to grow on his body.*
"If I die then you shall perish the same fate..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:14 am

*As the wires begin to enter Lukas's body, I quickly burst over with my sword in hand, slashing the wires connected to LUkas. He was safe, but some of the wires ended up piercing Lukas's body.*
Shit...wasn't quick enough. Are you okay Lukas?

* I turn my attention back to Vladimir. I slash my sword with great force, causing flames to sprout up where the slash crossed in the air, creating and forming a Fire chimera. I point the sword and blast short intervals of small beams of fire while the chimera stays next to Lukas, giving him a chance to recover.*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:27 am

"I'm fine Fubuki...no time for breaks..."
*I leap right back in action, drawing, 2 small short sword, black energy engulfing both.*
"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 am

"Ha-ha...."
*I look around as Fubuki's beams of fire were coming aclose, I notice the cards surrounding everywhere, in the shattered rock, I smile, my wire sprouting vigorously, I leap mildly, side stepping the beams of fire. Then Lukas again began charging towards me. My wire spread out readying to pierce the cards everywhere, creating an explosion, yet they didn't know that, not even lukas, since his death match has drops of liquid touching teh cards, also he didn't know the cards were in affect either.*
"Ready to perish a painful death..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:37 am

((I'm mad Kay has yet to post to my attack and I'm basically standing here watching you guys. XD))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 am

((as I, man in a minute im finsta fuckin kill steal hard as hell))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 am

*While running toward Vladimir, He approached at him behind Lukas. Fubuki then brings 2 spar C.Os to him and Lukas, having one orbit each of them. The orbs form a barrier of wind around the two of them as they close in on Vladimir.*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 am

*Vladimir chuckles, at the childsplay, an electrical current starts in the metal, as the metal and the cards touch a seris of explosions appear, forming a circle disrupting the unstable ground cracking a huge hole, bringing Fubuki, Lukas, and myself into a new terren, in darkness.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 am

(Lol sorry for the wait X3)

*Oran/Kay would be engulfed in the deadly slash wave, as the enormous Dragon howl and Azure Flame would create a massive dragon azure howl twister that would cover Oran/Kay seemingly ending her demise.*

You..you all just don't get it..

*Oran's voice would come from the middle of the vicious twister as a green and black orb could be seen in the middle of the twister, as it began to grow in size making the tornado twister expand as if it were going to explode.*

Just like your friend Kay-no..

*The Twister began to wobble wildly as some of the Orb would be pertruding from the side of the twister as Oran's voice would boom and bang crazy like throughout the entire.*

Your spirits will fall...

*Greenish Chakra then began to Spiral around the now unstable twister.*

Your bodys will crumble..

*The Twister then turned green and black .*

And your souls and hearts will TURN TO DARKNESS!!

*Oran/Kay would then burst from the giant Green and Black Twister in it's complete and ultimate godly form as tall as a skyscraper looking down at everyone and everything below it with it's wings glowing green and black with chakra as the entire room and everyone inside are encompassed and trapped inside a dome of darkness.*

Let your screams fill this void..

*Oran/Kay then held it's extremly large hand into the sky as it began to absorb the giant twister and compress it into a giant green and black orb of chakra as it pointed it down to everyone below it.*

(Visual aid)Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 Bahamu11
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:35 am

Damn, thats a big ass demon thing. *the azure flame on my swords start to blaze as i slash with my blade to make a 5 point star in front of me* Ban....*the star then comes over my head as it forms another star directly below me* Kai!!! *the twin stars then meet together in the center of me and starts to rotate around my body i close ,y eyes, my hair begins to turn silver as m shirt begins to burn reveiling a weird symobl on my chest as the flame disapate and the long silver cape blows with the wind as it wraps around my arm I look up at the large Oran/Kay* Thebigger they are...*I open my eyes reveiling my chaota eyes* The harder they fall.

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 Power
(visual aid)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 am

*Shiro stared up at the massive being in front of him and then held hit blade directly to his side makign it perpendicular to his body. The dark blue chakra around him began to flourish a bit as he then looked back down closing his eyes and taking a slow and deep breath. As he finally exhaled, his eyes shot back open to their dark, silvery blue color and the pupils in his eyes seemed like little black dots. His blade then begn to shine a bit as he swung it forwad with one hand letting a simple wave of what seemed a light energy pour from its tip making the wave a rather wide radius as it made it's way up towards the beast.*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:28 am

*Oran would see the small wave of what seemed to be light chakra as Oran put up a weak sheild of darkness to block the attack. He then pointed the house sized Green and Black orb at shiro as he began to fire multiple orbs of the same green and black chakra at shiro and akarui at an alarming speed as each orb would create very large explosion upon contact.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 am

*Shiro's body began a simple disapearing act, moving from one spot to the as each orb made its way to the ground. The explosions began to illuminate to area within the dome of darkness as Shiro had now leapt backwards into the air to avoid an orb about ot hit him head on and landed only within feet of the explosion. He stood there with his silvery blue eyes as he looked up at the massive hand firing the attacks. The blue chakra aura began to form into an orb in his hand. Then thrusting his hand forward, he used Energy Rain as he released an enourmous barrage of dark blue beams sparking through the air. The beams then began to multiply as the flew through the air, from dozens, to forming a couple hundreds.*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:50 pm

*i step around the green and black orbs with ease thanks to the enhanced speed in this new state that Iacheived I look up at the large amount of energy rain that shiro had laaunched. I then make an orb of azure flame into my hand as i crush it as well sending thousands of sparks each holding the same amount of power as the orb had conatain as most of the sparks attaches to the energy rain giving it an extra boost as it continue to head towards kay/oran*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:40 pm

((Ok.. did like evryone die?!?!? O.o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room   Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs  room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lair of young - Kay and Vladamirs room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next