Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 pm

She smiled in pleasure. She continued to cough off blood.
"What if it was Orochi?" Aiyu felt his fingers stab through her flesh, her blood spilled onto her white blouse and her red pants. Aiyu clutched onto his shoulder gasping for air, but she felt a bit weak. She tried to move in closer to rest her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 pm

then you really are a lost cause...
*i close the holes and poke through them again...this process will probably continue*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 pm

-_A dark portal opens up and a powerful orange ball erupts from it going for Khams diamond head _-
"Aiyu you should stay at the lair of young if you want to survive..Atleast till the end of all of this."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 pm

you...
*i toss aiyu infront of the orange ball and it blows her backwwards sending her flying miles and miles away*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pm

-_Vash shrugs as she is hit by his own attack. Vash walked away from his portal back and fourth once or twice before standing completly still._-
"SO how has it been."
-_Was all he said ._-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 pm

*Shiro appeared in the area with a smirk on his face instead of a smile.*

I hate missing the party. I wish you'd invite me for once.

*He stood behind Vash with his hands in his pockets, his reverse blade clanged against a chain hanging form his pants.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

"Oh well .. this is quite the situation.. I seem to be quite out numbered here ."
-_Vash said overly slowly. He snapped his fingers afterward and the portal that was behind him closed up almost as if showing that he was not running away. _-
"Shiro....."
-_Vash began without turning around._-
'If you want to destroy me do it now and stop wasting my time by standing behind me like statue.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Come now... Why spoil the reunion between old friends. You know I am not one to be so rude.

*He stood still still facing Vashy's back as his eyes began to look around. He spots Kham and also spotted the little bloody mess around them.*

Interesting... Look's like I have missed the party.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:47 pm

"I doubt your so lucky..to miss the fun.. That blood is aiyu's Some girl I really don't even know ..She became a part of chase's team to impress Orochi who has also switched over.."
-_Vash scratched the side of his neck lazily as the walls began to ting a darker black._-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Two more eh..? Such weak hearted to switch so eagerly.

*He noticed the walls changing color as he sighed with his eyes closed.*

And why you..? Do you not represent the Nightmare?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"The nightmare is like a candle that has been on for several days in the rain..
no one knows for sure how the candle lasted so long in the rain through...brutal storms but we all know that it will inevitably go out.... The nightmare failed to save the planet.. and might just be rubbed out ...My destiny does not involve such things."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Tragic... A failure to save the planet from an unstoppable destruction leads to our fate. To bad...

*Controlling his urge to snatch his blade form it's sheath, Shiro cracked his knuckles on each hand.*

I on the other hand say we live and defeat anyone who oposes us. Sound's good no?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:08 pm

"Well Shiro... Don't you Have a goal for yourself?.. Something.. you would give up anything to gain?.. something you based your whole entire life on?
Most people do.. and finding that out I warped orochis mind against you all in a matter of seconds..If I was to stroll down into the nightmare making ..similar visits I could convert half of your town..Easily.. and the rest could be killed ...SO
..If you kill who opposes the nightmare.. like a good dog you always have been.. then I urge you to do so.."
-_Vash still had not turned around .. It probably had hit shiro By now that Vash wasn't turning his back on Kham as thou saying he was the only real threat in the room._-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Corwardice is below you my friend... Why hide behind the lives of others. Why not simply risk your own?

*Shiro hand had now touched the sheath of his reverse blade, his thumb resting on the handle ready to push it loose.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm

-_Vash smirked slightly and brushed a bit of his hair out of his face. the darkness that creeped around the whole area shot up in a form of a solid wrapping around Shiro's blade hand as to not yet let him strike. the Darkness of course being from his kekei genkai every moment it touches chakra is drained from the person touching it._-
"If you have no goals.. then why even exist...."
-_A wrath clone formed out of Vash's Back facing shiro it talked at the same time the real Vash facing the other way did._-
"Shiro .. I give you one chance to change sides here and now.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 pm

*Ignoring the fact that the wrong hand had been ceased, Shiro's smirk stayed with his voice as playful as ever laughing a bit waiting to see if Vashy saw his mistake.*

And if I refuse?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

-_Vash Still staring at both of them through a wrath and the real one at kham.. He only stayed silent a few more moments realing in Shiro's Chakra throu the hand he mistakingly grabbed . It was of no consequence as it would still render him unable to move until something was done about it._-
"Well then you go down like this village...fast and with no real evidence of your life ever being present."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:41 pm

*Shiro stood still letting his chakra flow through the wrapped arm. his eyes sort of lazily looking around the area.*

I think I'll take my chances.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 pm

"Of course you wont .. I don't know you that well but a betrayer you are not.. Do you know asking was all it took to convert orochi.. Such a pitiful sense of fellowship..."
-_the Wraths hand expanded to half the size of the room and bleted at Shiros mid section though it would probably hit his whole body due to it's size."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

*Shiro now had drawn his blade, the steel surrounded in a bright light as he brung it down on the black wrapping connected to his arm. The pure light cut through the darkness and set Shiro free with enough time to simply disapear moving to Vashy's front to avoid the huge hand. He then stood there facing Vash's actual face still smiling as usual.*

It's hard to find honest friends now a days isin't it...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:57 pm

"Caught."
-_The Vash that he so boldly stepped in front of Eyes where a dark Orange. The left arm of him Shot forward immediately He had already charged a dark orion rasengan in his left hand and hid all chakra odor of it up until this point But when it moved it was an orange blur that Even Shiro's speed could not save him from. One step ahead was Vash's main strength,_-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:11 am

*Acting on instincts, Shiro brought his reverse blade to meet the blow. Then in a couple seconds time, the blade turned a light blue color before it suddenly bursted sending little shards of steel flying through the room. Shiro had been pushed back to a wall still holding the handle in front of him with a broken edge. His eyes were shocked as he looked at his shattered sword.*

Got dammit... Not again...

*Standing back up he held the handle at his side still smiling. He looked at the shards of steel laying all over the floor and some lodged into the walls.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:14 am

-_That wasn't all hardly Giving SHiro a chance to breath 14 portals opened up around him. The world eater scarfs flew out of them. Vash now stored it away instead of wearing it But he could still control it all the way from his Vault. The Scarf would aim only to Maim and scratch for the time being._-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 am

*Kay would appear infront of Shiro as she created a Dark Barrier around the both of them to protect them from the scarves as she stood there with her arms crossed.*

Hello Sensei..
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:21 am

*Shiro looked shocked to see Kay in front of him and then he clasped his left arm as it began bleeding, It had been struck by some of the steel that shattered from his blade.*

Kay... How did you.......?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next