Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Mahk-X the master EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Mahk-X the master EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Mahk-X the master EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Mahk-X the master EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Mahk-X the master EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Mahk-X the master EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mahk-X the master EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Mahk-X the master EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Mahk-X the master EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Mahk-X the master

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Mahk-X

Khameron was born and raised in the most prominent earth clan who specialized in earth style taijutsu... when he was born he bore the mark of damnation which meant that he was to fulfill the phropecy and be the host of the earth goddess gaia and cleanse the earth village of its inhabitants. To stop this Khams father who was the kage sealed him in a prison surrounded by 10,000 guards for 10,000 years...he was too much of a wuss to put an end to him himself so he hoped that time would destroy the infant Kham. Unfortuantely on the night of Khams 10,000 year birthday the teen age kham broke free from his prison and laid waste to his entire village as was destined. Every blow was not held back for Kham did not know that it was his father who imprisoned him there... the last villager was infact his father who stood up to Kham in battle..but still lacked what was necessary to end his sons life, kham struck him down and wanderd for more years withour purpose...he eventually wandered until the ends of the earth, living off the land only surviving for himself and stumbled upon tarturus. Where the earth goddess was held prisoner. He released the chains and in order for the goddess to stay alive she manifested herself within Kham... his form changed and his arm became diamond...his skelton was and hard as the stuff and it was as if the planet was talking to him. Gaia and kham hated each other ever since but maintained an unbreakable bond that started to reveal it self...Kham grew strong developing his own style of fighting to maximize the strengh of his skeletal structure and his diamond skeleton...all of his ninja techniques are unfamilair to any earth user and are very advanced....Kham is known far and wide as the "earths advocate" Kham soon found the abyss where he was given the title of jounin but quickly demonstrated his power to Ace and was a sannin he was equal to that of Zero Venkage the trio have been friends ever since...that was a couple years ago. During his travels with the abyss Kham faces death...raised an apprentice Vash and defeated Xemans and became:

Mahk-X
Who retains the natural personality of Kham his strength has been maximized and gaia has been expelled from his body and given her own thanks to his apprentineship of the power cosimc taken from the Master of the Universe after Kham "killed" him. In reality the master sealed him self in Khams subconsious to train him with his new powers...him and Gaia have developed an unspoken love for one another, and Kham is now one of the kage of the Nightmare the supreme ninja power in the world

My Appearance
no board and the silver stuff is just like skin but retains the natural effects of my diamond
[img]Mahk-X the master Ssname10[/img]

Last edited by mahk-x on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:55 pm

MY KEKKEI GENKAI!
ok some people know what it does from expirence others kinda guess but here is what it actually does

carbon infusion: my kg allows me direct control of ALL carbon based organisms atoms, seismic energies,and subsequently the power cosmic i can control all things earth and such

things i can do but wont: automaticly explode people, rearrange peoples DNA, and take control of someones earth elements

things i can do and probably will: auto destroy authentic clones, seize direct control of the earth ECT

kekkei genkai part two

my powers over the earth are most directly related to diamond, which is obviously no ordinary diamond...diamonds can not be destroyed by heat or any super human physical force that is not my own...of course my diamond skeleton is the strongest and is completely indestructible as for the random diamond spires those can be destroyed but will take ALOT more force that a simple slice or flame...the diamonds of the world breaker and ragnarok are of different kinds of diamond fused together by seismic energy also indestructible

kekkei genkai part three

siesmic energy...the stuff that makes earthquakes happpen...seismic energy is the energy that leveled china and california all those times in a matter of seconds...i can manipulate that energy to my will and use it with my physical attacks accordingly..the best option would be to get the hell out of the way because if you are hit and i really dont care who you are...you are fucked

my diamond eye can see all carbon based organisms no matter where they are and register their carbon signature (your DNA)

it can also control how dense my diamond is so i can either become as light as a feather or my regualr 4 ton self my diamond still retains it strength i can just fling it around better

my strength i will only list its accolades so that it can speak for itself

i punched the moon....i smacked someone with jupiter...a can create large holes in the earth with just a stomp of my heel...i punched through someone...i cause craters with every move that i do...

kekkei genkai update
The Power Cosmic

A superpower full force; when i activate this power and use it it super powers my strength and earthbending skills to exponential heights, it allows me time control telekenesis and increased speed its somewhat like opening the gates and puts an immense strain on my body to use in rapid succession. Its destructive power is unlike that of anyother

the color of the power cosmic
[img]Mahk-X the master Cats-e10[/img]

this power is exponentionaly stronger than seismic energy

Last edited by mahk-x on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:16 am

WHAT I FORGOT...my studies of being one with the earth grant me the power to summon any random object
I ONLY DO THIS FOR HUMOR

things that i have summoned in the past

big tittied fans
strip clubs
giant pizzas
food in general
sodas of all kind

tentacle monsters
ECT

if i see anyone use a random jutsu its personal
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:54 pm

(i find my self needing to do this, especialy because lucius is a hater)
i typed all of this myself fuck wikipedia...im a marvel sage and i will tell everyone what power i have
On The Power Cosmic

The Power Cosmic is a celestial entity that grants the user all forms of abilities the common misconception to the usually dumbass is that with the power cosmic you can do anything!!! that answer is null and void. Because I have obtained the power cosmic I cant do anything I want... I can only do whats relative to how much of the Power Cosmic I possess...I have also observed that Lucius, most like ZK and probably others dont know what the Power Cosmic is and that is why you all mis interpret it and scoff at is use. So I will take the opprotuinty to tell all of you what it is, why I have it...what I can do and how it is not a god hack...

The Power Cosmic originates from the marvel universe...it is commonly seen being used by galactus (marvels main badguy who eats planets to sustain himself) he can do everything with the power cosmic because he has "all of it"... YES the power cosmic is measured in quantities, and since he (galactus) is the originator of such an energy... he can make a plant a fish... or breathe on someone and kill them... he is a beast... the power cosmic has also been seen in many other individuals mainly the silver surfer johnny storm (human torch) Dr. Doom apocolypse and thanos and stardust and many more...these people are commonly refered to as "heralds" to the power cosmic they do not have a large amounts of it so they cant do whatever they want too...THEY ARE STRONG!! dont get my wrong... but they cant go about all willy nilly like galactus can and pwn everything. The more power cosmic you have the more difficult it is for you to live...(so if someone on the site were to have all the power cosmic, they would have to sustain it by eating planets of diesting the pure souls of first born for the rest of thier life time) its kinda like voldemort with the horcruxes. The silver surfer (the main herald) is probably one of the most strongest super heroes in the marvel universe, he can move at warp speed and has great telekenitic abilities... he was defeated several times by thor, the sentry and bested by the hulk and doctor doom. The surfer has 0.0000000000001 percent of the power cosmic, enough to make him VERY strong, but not enough to make him a god. he is still a beast.

I am a herald to the power cosmic and posses a simalar fraction of the power the surfer has...im no god...i am no galactus i am no thanos ( another herald who as 1 percent of the power cosmic) so i can be stopped...but let me tell lucius...that it is not the power cosmic that makes me strong... my other various earth based techniques give me an excelent move base and renders me versatile and pretty much unstopable....i would consider my self a beast but i am still able to be defeated quite easily (this fact is unknown to alot of ninja on the site) i would say that i have 0.0000000000002 of the power cosmic which allowed me to branch out to chrono kenesis and various psycho kenesis techniques, the power cosmic in itself is not a god hack simply because you dont know what it is lucius. as a matter of fact i hardly use the power cosmic for anything other than a simple blast for epicness, but you failed to notice that when you were busy being a needy dick

i suggest you do your research the next time you step outside your boundaries, unfortunately I lack the drive to use all my powers to their full potential which most of you probably dont belive (i dont fight to my fullest and use all my powers to their fullest) im responsible with my powers....

i am in no way responsible for the way "he who must not be named" uses the power cosmic, but i stick to its rules and regualtions

their are other more pertinent god hacks out their such as the reality marble, and the dodecagram that never cease to amaze me with their blatant use

but just because you dont know about something does not mean that it is a god hack

-mahk-x
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 36
Kekkei Genkai : None
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:21 pm

great explanation kham
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Wow, so this whole post was just to spite me.. I feel honored <3

To make things clear I have read up on the power of cosmic, and none of its descriptions told me what someone with even a small fraction of it cannot do, which this one fails to do as well. you say that your power has limits, but where do they actually lie?

I'm not gonna comment on the Dedecagram either, but the Reality Marble was indeed a godhack when it was created. Since then it's been toned down, and now it can only be used to manifest a physical object out of a light illusion, and can only be used at certain times. It's gotta rest for a while even after light use. Also it doesn't bend reality anymore, changing time and whatnot, only makes real an illusion created by Skye's natural light bending abilities, to a certain degree.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 pm

you should feel honored...i really dont take the time to entertain douche bags on a daily basis

so.... you didnt do your homework lucius there for you assume and make an ass out of yourself

their are limits with the power cosmic and they have been established thats all you need to know as stated before ones limits differ with how much of the power cosmic they have, im not going to exploit my limits for you if that is what you want because i really dont have too... and as also stated i really dont have that much of it to do whatever i want

the death of skye via me erasing his existence was simlpy the first and only incident of the power cosmic being abused in that fashion, other than that...if you delve deeper in to matters that dont concern you i hardly use the power cosmic at all
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 pm

I noticed, but, eh. I s'pose I really can't do anything about it in the end, I'm merely curious. But it still stands that I've searched hard, and found no specific mention of its limits at different levels. All I wanted to know was what you can't do with the power Cosmic, not just its limits in general, since Galactus is practically a god already. Of course, you're not obligated to answer, I'll just rest easier.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:40 pm

the whole nightmare will find out in due time...so stop riding my jock for answers i dont swing that way
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:41 pm

'kay.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:07 am

ZOMG THE POWER COSMIC o.0!!!

i like that fact that you brought the marvel universe to the manga world.

super cool description of the power cosmic, and yes he can have limitations...i just don't think you're going to find them easily.

silver surfer's abilities were limited when he was on another planet, which is how the hulk "smashed" him. so yes there have been times when the power cosmic has been limited and bested, though appareantly kham is stronger than the silver surfer, so it will be a lot harder to do.

but if a weakened version of the hulk can do it, then surely it's possible for other's to do it..with a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 am

ZOMG THANKS FOR THE COSIGN!!!
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 am

no prob, i mean i couldnt just let people have all these misconceptions of a good character, granted it's due to their own ignorance, but still

besides, i enjoyed the read, so it was the least i could do XD
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 am

well your cool in my book...thanks again
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:22 am

XD thanks much, and no prob once again X3
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am

Wow no wonder i didnt know this you changed your bio completly andyou brought th silver surfer to play as well as bring my child hood!!
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am

yeah...kham was kinda scattered so I unified everything

my jutsu list is crap though lol
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 am

lol same with me, my story is all good, but my jutsu are seriously hurting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mahk-X the master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X the master   Mahk-X the master Empty

Back to top Go down

Mahk-X the master
Page 1 of 1