Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X   Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I havent been on lately, but that does not mean that I dont hear things on the air waves...unfortunately for all of you (and to some of you fortunately) their are two kages...two entirely different points of view and two ways that me and my totally opposite counterpart ZK handle things. But yeah I do admitt that we have let alot of things go under our nose alot recently... one main occurence is the "level cap" for certain ninja...mainly two that have popped up recently, and I know how alot of this gets done:

The purpose of you all posting your jutsu/weapons and such are to ensure that we wont have any god hacking bastards on the site...it is very encouraged that if your oppoenent pulls something on you "regardless of if its posted" you are supposed to "RP" as if you have never seen it before, thus creating the "ninjas gathering information during battle effect"

The second purpose is for us (the higherups), we make sure that people dont get too powerfull...and I havent been doing my job as of late (and now since my mother is done being a naggy bitch you will be seeing alot more of me) especialy due to this new development (chase and no earth) so alot of your new powers are gonna get checked...we have ranks for a reason...so that you wont go over your head although their are ranks that have no limits such as the "antagonist rank" where you can have all the powers you want!!! but you will die...

the purpose of me saying this is to put something into effect that I have seen alot of recently...its really annoying...when you fight someone you have never fought before and they know everything about you, its a game...act like you havent fought em and it will be fun

this does not stop you from posting your jutsu...the purpose for you posting is for us
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X   Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:06 pm

the purpose of that is not so they dont get to powerful..that would make us look like dictator or worse cowards. the purpose is so we know what yo can do. and so long as it fits your character i have very little problem with it...but that is my opinion
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X   Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:35 pm

cosign with zeik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X   Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy Everyone Its Mahk-X
Page 1 of 1