Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Aiyu woke up, from her bed her hair was matted on her face, her chest was bit sweaty her long hair was unusually sticky. Aiyu got out of bed and folded up her sheets, she went into her bathroom and took a quick shower. When she got out she put on an cute skirt and t-shirt. She went into her kitchen and she removed her apron from the cupboard. She put it on tieing it into a bow in the back.

She opened the fridge door and grabbed eggs and bacon along with some pancake batter from the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Turning on the stove Aiyu cracked her eggs in one pan and placed her bacon in the other. She flipped them from time, she walked over to her couch she placed a small card on her coffee table staring at it she smirked.

"It looks like--" she was cut off as she turned toward the kitchen.
"I wonder what the prinnys are doing?" She smiled as she got up and went back to the kitchen to flip over her eggs and bacon.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm

*i knock on the door*
I SMEEEEEEEEEELL BACOOOOOOOOOON!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:58 pm

"Huh?" Aiyu turned around she placed her food on the table and she walked over to the door.
"Let me guess, it's Kai." She smiled as she opened the door, she looked at him he seemed so happy for bacon.
"Want some breakfast Kai, it's on the dinning room table."
She couldn't believe his reaction to bacon, she laughed a little bit as she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:10 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOO! BACOOOOOOOOON!
*i hug aiyu tightly and spin her a bit slowly. i make my way to the dining room and grab some bacon*
i love me some bacon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Aiyu giggled lightly. "I haven't had it in a while either so I'll have some too." Aiyu turned off the fire and put the rest of the bacon on a plate for Kai, she grabbed on and started to munch on it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:05 am

*as i eat the bacon, i create a seinaru star and begin to twirl it*
so, how has everything been?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 am

"I've been pretty good", Aiyu leaned her back on the counter, she looked over at Kai giving him a reasurring smile. "How about yourself Kai how have you been these past few weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:11 am

*i shrug*
havent tried to be killed so im doin pretty good
*i let out a small chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 am

"I'm glad your still alive Kai, a part of me wonders what death will be like," she sighed in pain as she looked out through her kitchen window. "Maybe it's pleasure,...but then again most likely it's pain." A smiled slid across her face as she spoke. "Only a pleasure such as death would be so lucky for me..." she trailed off into thought as she looked around for that prinny from last yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:39 am

*i raise one eyebrow, interested in this situation*
what do you mean? im all ears...
*i look at you with full concentration, waiting for you to speak*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:11 am

"I'm going to pay for my sin's even if it was the right thing to do at that time." she looked over at Kai, "I want to die with pleasure it's the only thing that's going to set me free in this world".
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:16 am

*i twirl the star and stare at it*
i feel that if it was the right thing to do...it wasnt a sin
*the star twirls faster*
as far as a pleasurable death?...i doubt that exists...but you cant die anytime soon
*i smile warmly*
id miss you if you did
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 am

"Why should you miss me, I can say that this is the first time I've talked to you like this before." She smiled as she glanced over at Kai, "It was a Sin because I killed one of my p--"

She smirked. "I took the life of the man who gave life to me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:28 am

*i smirk*
because youre one of the few who i actually feel calm with
*i stop the star and look at you*
...its not so bad...as long as he did somethin horrible
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 am

"Uhm that makes me happy that you feel calm around me."
"But my father chopped my mothers to pieces" she laughed.
"He would always talk about killing her, the one time I saw him cry was when he suceeded in killing her, strange thing was he cried while he did it."
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 am

*a long silence falls of the conversation. the star turns black and radiates massive darkness*
personally.......i'da killed his ass too......
*the black star spins even faster*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:32 pm

"I'll lighten up a bit, I dont want to ruin your stars". Aiyu watched the spinning star in it's black rage. She sighed, she walked over to Kai. "Sorry Kai." She gave him a quick embrace then she turned to the kitchen.
"Want anything else Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

*a little startled by the embrace, i snap back to normal and the star returns to its normal silverish glow*
how about a drink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Smiling at Kai, she spoke in a soft tone.
"What kind of drink be specfic" Aiyu walked over to the fridge and she opened the door, bending down to see what she could offer to him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:07 pm

*i shrug*
anything. doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:13 pm

"Okay..." Aiyu reached in the back for the good stuff, she pulled out a bottle of white wine and some vodka she wasn't a hard drinker but she did the best she could. She went over to the cabinet to get two glasses, she poured Kai a glass of white white then a glass of vodka, she did the same for herself.

"Bottoms up".
She smiled as she took her first few sips of vodka.
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:04 pm

indeed
*i smile as i take a few sips of my wine*
good stuff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 pm

"Thnaks it's a least a month old". "So..."
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 pm

((uhhhhhhhh...blank post?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next