Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? Empty
PostSubject: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm

So I was thinking, since Im a nobody and all I would have a boss fight...So I sat for 4 periods in class today writing my boss pattern. This took a long time and consideration, but eventually I came up with my boss pattern and why me and sora are fighting so comment and tell me what you all think ((mostly geared to ppl who know about kingdom hearts))

Why Are They Fighting?
Mahk-X traveled to the kingdom hearts world to use kingdom hearts to revive the nightmare which has fallen...he walks up to sora and gang before the final fight with Xemnas and appears infront of them in a flash of silver light. Everyone gets knocked the hell out, but only Sora is left standing. *mahk-x looks up at the growing kindom hearts and says "thats it?"* Riku appears infront of mahk-x and tries to slash him with his keyblade, mahk-x punches him softly and Riku got knocked out cold. He drops him to the ground, and Sora summons his keyblade mahk-x looks at Sora with intrigue "a keyblade? so your the only one standing in my way..." *sora says* "are you a nobody?" *mahk-x does not respond but takes off his hood and flares his diamond eye open, sora and mahk-x are transported into a dimension of space time ((hyperbolic time chamber like)) and his opening quote is ((as his theme music begins to play)) "get out of my way..."

Mahk-X Stats
Mahk-X has just as many health bars as sephiroth, and has ALOT more defense... he is of course stronger and does not suffer knockback from combo finishers...he is also just as fast as sephy would be in the game during his various boss patterns

Boss Patterns
At the begning of the battle mahk-x would do one of two things. He would either inhale cosmic energy, and begin earth bending or strike a taijutsu stance that sends a shockwave quickly at sora if the player does not jump. These patterns switch once he gets around 75 percent health. He will then summon the cosmos destroyer and he will do that pattern until he has 50 percent health. When he gets down to 25 percent he will start the world breaker fight cut scene sequence ((like xemans' lasers)) the end of this cutscene will leave mahk-x with 1 percent health and he will enter cosmic state...this is also a fight cutscene and the battle will be over... of course all of these are packed with reaction commands and give the player ample time to beat mahk-x

Reward...
The reward for beating mahk-x will be the "Nightmares Wrath" keybalde that has 20 strength and 0 magic.... Sora also gets to use earth magic and powers up his valor form to exponential heights... we will now begin with the first sequence the tai jutsu sequence

Taijutsu Boss Pattern
((probably the easiest boss pattern))
When mahk-x strikes a stance the shockwave will stun the player should they not jump. *He will dissapear and re appear to the left or right of them and say "global fist..." in a calm voice"* a two second time period between the appearance and the quote will give the player ample time to dodge/block.... If they fail to stop the attack they will get sent...far... mahk-x will trail them and re appear above the airborne sora and say "YOUR ALREADY DEAD!!!" and attempt to gannondorf stomp sora into the ground. If you get hit by both of these you should be most nearly dead. Mahk-X would hop step back and let out a volley of more shockwaves and say "is this all?" and appear infront of sora and do a complicated taijusu combo at the end of it he will say "HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!" and land another global fist and kil them... should the player attack mahk-x during the breaks inbetween the combos mahk-x would take all of their attacks and say "useless". After he finishes saying that diamond pieces would hold sora in place, mahk-x would cock all the way back and yell "GLOBAL FIST!!!" if this person hung around and attacked for far too long...when the punch nears sora a reaction command would appear. If sora hits this reaction command his keyblade would appear infront of him to block, and he would use reflect((should sora hit the sequencing reaction commands in time)) ...he would still fly back real far but mahk-x would take most of the damage... this sequence would repeat until mahk-x is 85 percent health and he would switch to the earthbending pattern...

Earth Bending Pattern
((probably harder than taijutsu pattern))
Mahk-X would inhale cosmic energies and the screen would darken instantly silver chunks would appear everywhere and float around sora... mahk-x would say "here it comes" and start earthbending...large silver spikes would fly at sora in rapid succession and from different angles....sometimes mahk-x would say "is that all?" and punch the ground sending a LARGE wave of diamond spikes at sora followed by more flying spires... this would continue and get faster until mahk-x would throw diamond walls in the mix to to position sora in the way for the earth waves. Times to attack would between the switch ups of earth bending technique. If sora got him down low enough mahk-x would glare and all the structures would break creating silver needles all around sora ((xemnas like)) mahk-x would say "have some PAIN"...the needles would converge on sora and button mashing would ensue... presing the traingle and square buttons would deflect these needles. When mahk-x is low enough mahk-x would send spikey skyscraper sized walls at sora. Reaction command would allow sora to flip through the spires and slash mahk-x several times, if they fail he will repeat this pattern until the reaction commands would be taken advantage of...

Cosmos Destroyer Pattern
((this pattern is pretty short))

Mahk-x would say "im impressed, but its over now" mahk-x would hold his left arm out and the staticy energies would form the cosmos destoryer. he would say "here we go" and appear above sora with the hammer and grunt like siax...one hit from this hammer would nearly kill the player. When the hammer hits the ground two small sized red diamondy arms would go for sora attempting to attack him.... this "warp hammering army onslaught" would continue until kham would appear in the center of the stage and stick his hammer in the ground and more arms would go for sora... reaction commands would allow sora to get in close until kham picks up his hammer again and a reaction sequence would occur *kham would swing his hammer at sora who would strafe and knock kham off balance... sora would grab khams hammer and ker-smack him into oblivion* kham would be beaten bad and this is where the world breaker sequence would begin

World Breaker Sequence
Kham would away his hammer and appear in the center of the stage and say "you wont survive this..." the earth would shake around sora and instantly the millions of world breaker arms would appear around sora who would look overwhelmed...these arms would conceal mahk-x's position. The following is what would happen if the person presses the proper buttons:
*One arm would go for sora who would flip above the arm...another one would come behind him and smack him back down ((this smack would instantly kill the player and end the sequence if they didnt have more than 75 percent health at the end of the cosmos destroyer sequence)) sora would pary that arm into another that was aiming to punch him and run along the series of arms coming his way...the arms would surround sora who would use reflect and blow them to bits revealing mahk-x's position...sora would primary lotus dive bomb towards mahk-x and slash him kenshin style bringing mahk-x to very low health...mahk-x would say "screw this..." and the red energies would surround him and diamonds would appear from his back knocking sora away... the diamond would break revealing wings as he enters his cosmic state... the red energies surround him giving him a black armor ((he looks like spawn)) now the crimson devastation sequence would begin*

Crimson Devastation Sequence
((the final sequence))

*Kham would gather up all of the cosmos and earth around him and attempt to crush it to crimson devastate sora... a move which he would not survive... this ball would echo cosmic shock waves which would push sora back...sora would muscle his way through using his resolve and kham would take the ball and clash it with soras keyblade... while clashing it looks like sora lost but khams eyes would flare open... gaia would tell kham to let sora win because when sora defeats xemnas kindgom hearts would revive the nightmare ((something like that...)) and how sora needs to stay alive to save his world...kham would obey the orders of his love and withdraw the clash...sora would slash kham hella times and khams dying quote would be "beaten...by a key..."*

Kham does not die...he just returns back to the nightmare and awaits Soras victory against Xemnas

Last edited by mahk-x on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:51 am

I must say....this is a pretty awesome boss battle for a multitude of reasons. First of all the reward is the SHIT!!! Thats a pretty damn strong keybladle ((I would kill to see a pic of it)), and im trying to distinguish who is harder mahk-x or terra lol. I believe this boss has alot more insta kills like the diamond prison global fist at point black insta kill, and some other ones. But thats what makes him really strong lol. This battle could be a long one as well.

I love thie epic quotes that he says in the midst of the battle especially his "dying and opening qoute". The gannondorf stomp seems pretty mean. But I think after hours of noticing all the little things ((liike the inital shockwave that stuns you)) and getting the reaction commands right I MIGHT defeat mahk-x...there is a small chase

you should totally be a god of war boss lol
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 am

Lol the thing with GOW bosses are, Kratos humilliates his opponents when he is about to own them. Like the cyclops, he climbs on top of them, by sticking his blades in his back and stomps their eye further in their face; they die. I would have to think of a way for kratos to humilliate me and have the nerve to post it lol.
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:27 pm

O_O wow...I think You and Terra woould be at the same level.. except almost all of Terras moves are 1 hitter quitters
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 pm

So after akk this intense battling you would get persuaded by a nice rack to let sora win?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:38 am

I mean...sora cant beat mahk-x, so I figured the best way for sora to "win" is if I let him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 am

Maybe sora can win, but only because King mickey joins in the fight XD two on one, and with King mickey? I'd say win or lose that would be oh so fun XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?   Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mahk-X Kingdom Hearts II Boss?
Page 1 of 1