Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro

Go down 
+7
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Kai Ishidate
Lucius Blackthorn
Terry
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 am

"Kay..It's....Good to see you again...You shouldn't be standing on that side of the battle field ..Wouldn't you rather be standing over here ..on this side of the room there will be no death only the key to unlimited darkness."
-_Vash spoke slowly and calmly as he always had. After everything that has happened in this room since vash arrived he hadn't even moved from his spot._-
"Or you can stand over there and I can crush the darkness you hold with my bare hands.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 am

*Shiro still clasping his arms stood completely silent, his eyes now moving from Kay's back to Vashy. His smile was still appparent as he was now letting a green chakra flow from his right hand onto the bloody wound still bleeding over his shirt.*

Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 am

*Kays facial stayed emotionless as always as she continued to stand there with her arms crossed.*

Sensei...I'm hurt that you would think that I would be so weak willed..

*Although Kay was actually trying her best to decline Vash's offer, for Oran's corruption over her soul was as strong as ever and she could barley keep her straight face but it was hardly noticable.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 am

-_Vash took a few slow steps forward as he did so a dark shadow flew across the ground hitting the barrier and then began to devour it._-

"Weak willed or not..You will not get stronger in the nightmare.. it has a tendency to stunt growth until you die a random death in a meaningless battle.. what a way to go..It is far above people like us."

-_Vash's body began to glow the new orange he obtained which he lazily names Omega Orion._-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

*Shiro's eyes had already switched over to their fiery red as he watched the barrier begin to collaspe, His wound had closed finally as he brought his hands to in front of him clasping together. His eyes looked at Kay and then back to the barrier as he started storing a mass amount of his blue flame chakra swiling around his hands.*

Kay... Can you hold out...?
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 am

*Kay would keep her arms crossed as she began to pump more chakra into the barrier to slow down its breaking down. Her pupils began to glow a dim red as the other black for the monster inside residing inside her was becoming stronger and stronger by the second for a reason she hadn't known.*

Yea..I'm fine
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:56 am

"DO you know I actually absorbed Zeues entirely into MY being?

-_Vash Walked forward more and even right through the barrier. he casually walked in through it. His arm burned with the orange chakra . He already knew what he must do .. but first to weaken the body a bit and gain access of the mind.
Vash stopped in front of Kay then totally dissapeared reapering out of a dark portal in sort of a backward dolphin kick in air to her head blasting with Omega Orion chakra._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 am

all of this must cease...
*i punch the ground and a 100 mile wide cosmic explosin occurs neutralizing the entire scence blowing vash kay-no and shiro back for miles on end...kicking up a dust storm of epic prooprtions nothing remains in view but crackling crimson cosmic energies; my eyes then crackle and glow silver*

Last edited by mahk-x on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 am

-_Vash Smirked at being pushed Back by the energy...Finnaly I got him to strike.. He didn't even try and stop himself From being pushed back for Miles as they passed so quickly. But eventually a portal sprouted on the ground and the darkness wiped up and grabbed Vash pulling him down only to reappear in the air way above where kham obliterated. Vash was now sporting his dark black mutation wings which looked odd without the rest of his mutation._-

"Still... a brute I see."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:09 am

*i casually look upwards and the dust turns to silver diamond needles of all sizes; my body stops crackling crimson*
you have no right to speak to me traitor...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:13 am

"traitor am I... recall the Abyss... Kham you were at the forefront of the biggest act of treason i have ever even read about in books..
Look Kham I am not one of your lackeys.. I am what you told me to be .. someone who makes his own destiny to follow no matter the consequences.. you are the person that shaped me into what I am today I only lead by your example.. Don't preach to me Kham if all you say are hypocrasys."
-_Vash still regained the elegant way of talking that he always has._-
"SO don't hesitate kill me I am a threat to your nightmare.. or whats left of it ..I have played catch up games in your shadow my whole life... It shouldn't be that hard.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am

- A little ways away from the scene.-

*Shiro disapeared in mid air still moving from the force of Kham's attack to position himself behind Kay. Descending, he matched his speed with her body's and then landed on his feet sliding back slightly. He looked down at her with consern on his face, his smile now gone.*

Hey... You alright?

*He was down on a kneel with her resting on the ground as he looked up to see what was goining on. Because he had stopped both of them from flying back as much as the force was intended to push them, Shiro and Kay were still in view of the scene a ways ahead of them.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 am

I do admitt that I im probably the biggest traitor in the history of treachery...but wat I was doing is for the common good...tell me what is your mission? If it is defined enough then I wont strike you down now...
*i turn to kay-no and shiro who are miles behind me*
you two alright?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 am

-_Vash aims his hand pointing directly to Kays chest even though He is quite a while away. the moment he did so a stream of darkness came right for stabbing her throu the chest. however that wasn't the point of the attack the odd purple mile long chakra blade was also the tool to unseal Oran sleeping within Kay.
Vash looked Back at Kham..._-
"No your right.. I am doing this not for the greater good of others.. I am not even doing this for a quick route to power..I am not so Niave.. I am doing this cause all the logic in the world points this way.. MY dream will never be relised in the nightmare.. the planet being blown up is the first sign of it's growing failures.. not to mention how easily it has been to convert a few pawns ..just for there own selfish needs.

Kham...I am a slave to two things.. It was once three. but I am a slave to you no longer...
I am slave to Logic.. My mind is forever forcing me to the side of the logical victor regardless of things like friends and joy.. and I am a slave to The goal...I made for myself the first day out of the acadamy.."
-_Vash pulled out the small piece of paper he had always carried around with himself._-
"Strike me down ..kham i want you too...tear me down..Bash my body to dust if you really have to ..to keep true to your destiny and I will mark my own._-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 am

*With that done, Kay was know under Oran's control. Her body let out a extreme wave of chakra that would propell Shiro far away as she was surronded in a purple black chakra which was Oran's dark chakra. Kay's pupils were now changed, her left know a pure red and right a pitch black for oran was now in conrtol of her body.*

**.........**
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 am

you all will make great grinding dust for my hammer...
*i appear in front of kay-no and begin to strangle her with my index finger and my thumb*
lets see what this god can do hmm?
*my left hand crackles and the cosmos destroyer is summoned*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:50 am

*Shiro stops himself in a mid backwards summersualt setting up in a kneeled position. His smile was no longer present as he looked at Kay's appearance.*

No.... It can't....

*He stared at Kay's eyes as he felt the different chakra signature being let from her body. His hands began to shake slightly as the anger within him began to build.*

Not possible...
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 am

* as Kham is choking me my body goes lifeless, then it awakens with a demonic strength to it, then I desend to the ground as Kham starts to float, my hand guiding his position*

* I wave my hand away and Kham starts flying across the battlefield*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:57 am

*i force my self downwards the silver needles in the air all converge on kay-no*
ive been waiting for this...
*i bring the hammer around and ker'smack kay-no across the nightmare ike style while the needles trail her position*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:59 am

-_Vash fell perfectly upright without a sign of faltering from the fast landing he made next to Kay as she is hammered away._-
"Don't get in over your head for the time being..
Think about this logically...Kham to the front and shiro behind me"

-_Vash said out loud to himself._-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 am

* My body becomes intangible and the needles pass through me without them touching me in any way shape or form and I fly back to Vash's side*

shall I kill him?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:05 am

"you can try if you please."
-_Vash said pointing at out at there enemy's..He couldn't hlep but smirk slightly looking rather deviously over to "kay"_-
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:07 am

but first...

* I appear in front of shiro*

she says goodbye

* I slash at shiro aiming for his neck*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 am

*Shiro still kneeling on the ground began looking at his hands shaking. His eyes were gleaming with the red color as the anger started to reach its peak. He eyes closed as a sudden cold tone took to his voice, one mixed with a angry yet calmness as Kay approached his body.*

How....

*His fists clenched quickly as he disapeared from the ground where Kay had swung and ended standing in front of Vashy in only a single second with his hand holding a swirling blue ball in his palm. The ball then covered his right hand completely as Shiro cocked back his fist. His fist was thrusted forward slamming it into Vash, the thrust combined with its power and speed created a force connecting with Vashy pushing him back off of his feet with a burn right in the center of his chest. Shiro stayed in that position with his arm still extended and his head bowed to the ground.*

How dare you....
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 am

and it begins...
*following shiros dodge i appaer infront of kay-no and smack her further and futher into the ground catching her off balance...the diamond crackle crimson and flow in and out of kay-nos body while the smackage continues...my right hand begins to static crimson and silver as i begin to form a new jutsu that i will test out on kay-no*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro   Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyus Betrayal...Vash& Kay-no vs Mahk-X&Shiro
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next