Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" Empty
PostSubject: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:48 pm

name:dj
nickname:ace uchiha (now zeik hellgate since i departed from the azure)
sex:male

special abilities: oblivion eye,shadow step,sharingan realm
fav jutsu: live wire,heaven & hell blitz, chidori wave,finale rush

BACKGROUND: i am from the clan know as hellgate. the clan hellgate came about when my great great great great great great great......uncle found a book. this book was unlike any other for some odd reason the contents of this book were unable to be seen by most ppl, how ever my uncle could not only read the book but was able to forge perform most of the spells the book. my uncle begin to gather other that were able to read the book, or were able to withstand the powers that my uncle bestowed open them with this he created 13 breeds of humans one of them being "hellgate". each breed has there own unique ability, hellgates have increased life span and durability, also hellgates get a seal on a part of there body depending on where the part depends on the added affect. as a hellgate from the direct branch i have multiple seal. one on my eyes and another on my hands this allows me to use my family’s hidden techniques such as oblivion eyes and hells aura(that would be the flames that tend to be on my arms) all though being a hellgate sounds cool it’s really not. seems who there is always some damn maniac trying to kill you for your powers(chris). i only live for my friend...thats the only reason i have left.

it's been a year since i created the abyss village,and i think im doing a good job and keeping my members safe.i've only had two deaths in the year and i'm hoping to keep that number low like that. im not sure why my brother wanted me to kill him,but i couldn't let such a life walk in my village.

Roin Mankato to, is the founder of “the book” he was able to decipher its unique lettering. The knowledge Roin obtained has come to be known as “hell’s knowledge”. Roin shared this so called knowledge with his closes friend. Andover. Roin and Andover had been friend since birth. There wasn’t a single person in the village hidden in wind as they where. As time passed Roin and Andover's power grew to substantial levels, by the age of 17 there wasn’t a single person in there village who could stand up to them. Upon realizing this Andover confronted Roin with a proposition. He stated that “since they were god’s on earth they should take there rightful place as lords of earth” Roin being a compassionate and modest person he was, in goes with out saying his answer. Andover was furious and just figured that Roin had betrayed him, Andover left the village later that night.

Andover returns to the village of wind in one year’s time, with an army rumored to be in the millions. Each of the shin obi’s power had been increased by shadow arts. Andover and his army made short work of the unprepared village and with Roin away there was no one to match Andover's fury. It took 8 days for Andover to eradicate his former village. Roin got word of this assault and instead of rushing into an early death, he gather some survivor’s. He then used a technique to split his power with 12 other members. Following this he gathers a small group to combat Andover army. Roin led the assault on what seemed to be a point-less battle. Roin and his followers fight gallantly and managed to reduce Andover army to a mere 100,000 solders, however Roin was not without loses. The only ones left was him and the 12 men/women he shared his power with. Seeing that this was a pointless battle Andover challenged Roin to a finale showdown. Roin reluctantly accepted his offer, but demanded a days rest.

In the time Roin had he took back the powers he split with the other ninjas. Andover used a unique blade none as legion to kill and still the souls of his remaining army. Day break seem to come all too quickly for Roin. For he didn’t want to kill his old friend, he pleaded with Andover to change his way of thinking and atone for his sins. Andover was too drugged with power to heed his words of wisdom. The battle between Andover and Roin went on for 2 straight days, with no definite winner, in the middle of the battle Roin unlocked what has come to be known as “hells eye” using this Roin was able to get around Andover’s guard and kill him with his father’s sword. Roin later called the sword he killed Andover with “sword of atonement”. He considered the blade his only way to repent for the sins that he commit by reading the book.

Roin decided that no man should have that much power, so he split the abilities he had obtained with the 12 members once again subsequently creating 12 new breeds of human her members each left in separate directions to find new homes, in hopes of forgetting the one they lost. Andover went to the village hidden in the mountains, and married a woman by the name nagase uchiha. They later had children. And the rest is interesting

t's been a year since ace left the abyss. zero and kham's betrayal left ace soul searching,he didn't know how to deal with the lose of his friends. so he left to do some soul searching with zuki mankato. with the help of one another they both got over there problems and founded a new village using the power of the AZURE FLAME. now they try to rebuild what they lost

n the past month i have resigned from being the konpekikage and lost my uchiha blood line. i know focus solely on my hellfire. i have also fused with zuki and now go by the name zeik.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:49 pm

during the battle with xemnas ace's hellgate blood begin too stir. no that this has happen ace is no longer kage of the azure and doesn't remember much. he now resides in the nightmare village as ace hellgate and uses his blood line abilities. which are the hellfire,oblivion eye and other hellgate unique moves.

during the saga of kotonryu's wrath. zeik was forced to depart and deal with some things of his past. in that time. he mastered his kinesis powers and united Yuki and zuki. he also recovered a book on his family origin. he know tries to decode and read it

--time skip--

after reading the book of his family zeik has recovered more of his lost memories. he know knows that his family the "hellgate" was the guardian or the gates of hell. nothing got in or ou though those gates with out there consent. unfortunately his family like most people got power hungry and temped to over run hell and take the power for them selves. the battle between the forces of hellgate and the forces of hell was short. it's not for certain how many of the hellgates survived the battle. r how many of them were strong enough to perform a successful body snatch. however zeik does know what became of his parents. the ruler of hell sealed both of them in separate dimension of hell. zeik now must decide if he wants to journey to hell and try and free his ong lost family

during the battle with xemnas ace's hellgate blood begin too stir. no that this has happen ace is no longer kage of the azure and doesn't remember much. he now resides in the nightmare village as ace hellgate and uses his blood line abilities. which are the hellfire,oblivion eye and other hellgate unique moves.

during the saga of kotonryu's wrath. zeik was forced to depart and deal with some things of his past. in that time. he mastered his kinesis powers and united Yuki and zuki. he also recovered a book on his family origin. he know tries to decode and read it
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:06 pm

--update--

zeik has gone to the very dept of hell in search of answer from his uncle. he has learned that his supposed uncle was actually his father and really wasn't dead. they were trapped in hell by andover who was zeiks dads brother.

zeik also found out that his mother was alive and trapped in hell along with his father. the only way for zeik to see the mother he so vaguely remembers is o defeat andover,which his father told him was impossible at his current status.

roin gave zeik a book and rwo weapons before converting his body into a form of chakra and entering zeiks body chakra network. roin used a forbidden jutsu he must have learbed from his wife. the move allows the user to give away every thing his knowns and all the power he has to a select person. although this kills the user.

zeik no must read the book to figure out his next course of action
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:17 am

"after a grueling battle with aeon. zeik managed to pull out a win. in this battle zeik obtained a number of new skills. one in particular was the sharingan. thought to be lost when zeiks hellgate dna fully took control of "aces" body. however all is not joy. zeik is unable to use his normal eyes,he must always bear the sharingan eyes."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:40 am

---my appearance--

zeiks body ages differently from most ninja. since zeik is a demon he ages only every so often. having come out of his teen like appearance(toushiro) zeik now has a much older form..more or less that of an average 17-19(kakashi)

zeik wears his battle gear at all times. the mask on his hip has been rumored to be his vaizard. the blade on his back is that of his fathers(conviction) zeik goes absolutely no where without this blade. the scare and mask are worn at all times because they add mystery to his all ready mysterious self
Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" Naruto__Anbu_Kakashi_by_l_s
Back to top Go down
Blair
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Blair

Female Number of posts : 83
Kekkei Genkai : Minerva Eye-distortion/materialization/psychic abilities- , Dark manipulation
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 am

What an amazing character simply astounding ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"   Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame" Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeik Hellgate "the cursed flame"
Page 1 of 1