Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist" (Updated Bio)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) Empty
PostSubject: Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist" (Updated Bio)   Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist"  (Updated Bio) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:44 am

Name: Skye Silverclaw
Hair color: Varies, typically bleach blonde
Eye Color: Gold
Nationality: Western European
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs

If Skye could be summed up in one word, it would be deceptive. He's intelligent, knows what he's talking about when he chooses to talk, ruthless on the battlefield, and enjoys analyzing others around him. Human psychology is a very large plaything to him, almost never passing up a chance to "test" others, sometimes physically and past their limits. However, Skye is also a genuine person who knows what his goals are, and in the end acts in the interests of others that he cares for; despite the fact that he cares for very few.

In general, Skye's also has a very large ego, which he justifies by stating that many of his peers fail the psychological and physical tests he frequently runs in the back of his mind. He even sees the two Kages of the village to be beneath him in certain ways. ((This is just his character, not the user himself, mind you.)) Of course, he's always polite and acts well when the situation calls for it, pushing these thoughts to the side.

All in all, Skye is a brutal psychologist, quickly losing all hope in humanity. Instead of mourning for it, he plays with the people around him instead, finsing it more productive to pass his time enjoying himself than living in sadness.

((Full character history and such to be added soon.))
Back to top Go down

Skye Silverclaw - the "Golden Elementalist" (Updated Bio)
Page 1 of 1