Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Susanoo "Jutsu"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 am

Brush Strokes/Paint Attacks
Defiant Guardians: Chimera-like beast spring from my scroll

Infinite Cut: a single horizontal, vertical or diagonal line that spans many continents and cuts through anything.

Cross Hatched mesh - a seal that resembles a net. Very difficult to break.

Stippling Strike - thousands of ink dots moving at the speed of sound. Will tear through you like bullets.

Iron gauntlet - a giant gauntlet reaches out of my scroll and shields my from heavy attacks.

Sink hole - a trap painted over to look like the surrounding environment but is filled with poisonous ink. If this ink permeates the skin, any attacks attempted would adversely hurt the user.

Black Rain - My ink darkens the skies and begins to fall everywhere. The darkness makes visibility 0. You are much more vulnerable to attacks.

RE-Creation - I use my ink/paint to recreate various moves from previous, documented, battles with opponents. I can only use the moves if they were displayed in their entirety against me, or else the re-creation wont work. This technique has its limits as I can't copy kekkei genkai and the attacks/abilities/weapons that are re-created can only used at half power(this will grow with exp.)

Scroll of a Thousand Jutsu(Retrograde) - Not too different from RE-Creation. Enemy attacks(projectiles in this case) are "captured" within a blank scroll. It works in much the same way that I paint pictures and pull them into reality, just in reverse. The purpose of this attack is to release attacks back on an opponent or as an alternative to get away from moves that are deemed too powerful to be blocked.

Animated Beasts - The tattoos that cover my body are of various creatures, such as bears, snakes, tigers, squid, etc. During battle the tattoos may act on their own or to my command. They are never stationary and are constantly in motion, yet hidden from view beneath my clothes. They were originally given to my brother by me using my mystical inks/paints. I gained them after we fused during a mission to my home.

Kaze
Wind Scythe - a pretty name for whats basically a tornado that cuts enemies. Formed by the dramatic rise and fall of air pressure, which directly affects temperature, causing a whirlwind to form.

Point of Impact - Hail the size of boulders falling a terminal velocity are hurtled at opponent.

Wind Dragon - Ever seen Goku's "Dragon fist"? Yea, its like that, except more BADASS. The dragons scales tear opponents to shreads and litter the battle field dangerous outcroppings.

Convergence - My body merges and becomes one with the wind. I can appear virtually anywhere...((please note that i am in no tangible/physical form, so all attacks would hit nothing but air))

Fresh Air - When my body is in its converged state I can be inhaled, either by force or by my opponents own doing. While inside the opponents body, I emerge from the air and back into my physical form; blowing up or severely disfiguring the enemy from the inside out.

Wind clone - Different from the paint clones in that they are made of condensed air. When hit with heat attacks (fire, lightning, etc.) their bodies ignite and explode with the force of 2 tonnes of TNT. If there are multiple clones they can merge(and separate) together doubling the explosive power for each clone that is merged onto another.

Condense - When a wind clone is present its body can be compressed up to 10x its original size, shrinking to insect like proportions. While good for recon and such, it makes a deadly weapon as it explosive power increases to the amount that it has shrunk, i.e. 10x2tonnes=20tonnes or 20,000pounds of TNT.

Gravity Trip - The atmosphere that surrounds the opponents body is taken away creating a field of negative space where gravity doesn't exist. Opponent does not have control over their balance and may not be able to recompose themselves in the frictionless environment. Since there is no atmosphere surrounding the opponent, it is very possible to die of suffocation.

Dead Space - A powerful attack that requires the use of 8 wind clones. The opponent is surrounded by a wind tunnel which isolates them from 3 clones that pull the atmosphere from your vicinity(like gravity trip). Theres another 4 clones outside that circle which work to produce a tear in the planet's atmosphere allowing a vacuum to be created inside the contained area. Anything in that area will be sucked into space if escape is not found in 3 posts.

Denriyoku

Atlas Telamon - Opponent is bombarded by my prayer beads and bound to the point where moving is virtually impossible. (It really depends on how quick your pulse is at the moment. Obviously its stronger during the heat of battle compared to the beginning or end.) The opponent is forced to kneel towards the Earth under the weight of the beads.

Electric Affinity - While bound by the beads, the electrical current produced by the body is drained from them severely fatiguing them and killing them(robbing the person of a pulse). In this state the opponent is more prone to being hit by various electrical discharges in the vicinity.

Concentrated Heat - An electrical storm. Sporadic lightning strikes hit at random. Even I don't know where it will land.

Chain Reaction - The beads from my necklace are scattered around the field and surge with electricity when a discharge is present; the current from one bead to the next like a circuit. (learned while fighting Fubuki)

The Rok of Legend -
Susanoo "Jutsu" Thunde10
A summon given to me by my long lost Brother "Raijin". It summons the legendary mile wing spanned Rok or "Thunderbird". I still search for him...

Thunderbird Move set

Sonic Crash - A powerful crack of thunder that can disorientate opponents and cause them to be tone deaf for about 4 post. The closer the opponent is to Rok, the heavier the damage

Electro-Magnetic Negation(EMN) - Subatomic particles that are present in the air are turned negative. Weapons, whether they be swords, kunai, bullets, anything metal are deflected back at the opponent if the choose to attack while this technique is in effect.

Ribbon Burst - Rok moves at speeds almost invisible to the eye leaving after images and thunder cracks in a sporadic motion.

Tesla Coil - From the tips of Rok's wings forms a huge current of electricity absorbing all currents found in the area into one place which can be manipulated into various attacks.

Dead Bolt - Created from the Tesla Coil, this bolt appears as bluish-green. The bolt is focused on a central point and can vaporize anything it touches. Those that are in the vicinity can obtain 3rd degree burns and sight loss for the rest of the match.

Kekkei Genkai
I guess I have one of these? or am i given one? Question

Anyway, my Kekkei Genkai, is called Grand Artistry.
From the holes found on my body flows paint. This paint acts as both a weapon and a healing mechanism. Should I obtain any wounds during battle, the paint seeps into my scars and seals them(since it is plastic after all). Sharp needle like protrusions also jut out from these holes as a defense mechanism. My most damaging technique "heART Scape" fills the surrounding area(about a mile radius) with my cold atmosphere, while paint gushes from my body. Those trapped in the thick and sticky substance will be forever sealed within my masterpiece. Due to the nature of my atmosphere, paint will dry much more quickly than under normal conditions.

Last edited by Susanoo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:26 am

o like that emo kid from narutio...sai right
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 am

more or less...without the emo of course. Smile
he's the only one that has similar powers that i would identify with
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:18 pm

About you kekkei genkai, you can either choose an existing one, or make up you own. So your's is fine. Welcome to nightmare!
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 pm

そうですか? "Is that so?" I see. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Post-Raijin   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 pm

Denriyoku
Raijin's Gate - After the 3 tuners(see Shamisen) have been placed on the ground, 3 bolts of lightning touchdown and form a gate. It blocks super heavy attacks and can repel all projectile attacks. When its dispersed, the gate breaks into millions of tiny bolts.

Gloved Attacks

Final Flash - Large wave of lightning, about 100m wide is blasted at the enemy. Expect to take to take some heavy damage if hit.

DC Grenade - A ball of lightning is thrown at the enemy and explodes, mini-bolts emitted during the explosion act as shrapnel having the ability to pierce lightly armored defenses.

Potshot - Multiple bolts of lightning shoot from my hand toward the sky and fall randomly across the battlefield. The attack is meant to flush enemies out of hiding/cover, but can be used in other ways.

Arching - This is the name given to my ability to "bend" lightning and other electrical attacks away from their preset courses.

Cracking Fist - When lightning is concentrated into my fist, it makes the loud crack found in lightning. When the punch connects, the energy is pumped into the opponents body and dispersed through their back creating a lightning bolt.

Oto
Rolling Thunder - A sound wave that breaks apart the physical structure of whatever may be in its path(splinters trees, crumbles stone, flattens uneven surfaces i.e. hills, etc.). The attack can disorientate opponets and knock them back.

Sonic Delay - When my sword is swung it releases a pitch that causes the opponet to go tone deaf. After a moment or two(the delay could be as long as 3 or more posts) an awesome gust of wind and a sonic boom follow up and send enemies flying. The attack decimates everything in its immediate vicinity.

Decibel Clash - By cutting the air with my sword, air particles move away from my vicinity(bumping into one another) at the speed of sound--354m/s. The result is a resounding roll of thunder. On impact, the enemy would experience a slow-down in their motor functions and reaction times; the attack affects the nervous system directly.

Amp - When a tuner is inserted into my neck, my voice is amplified to the point where my vocals breakdown attacks and cripple opponets. The shear volume of the attack can shatter granite and tear through steel with ease.

Reverberation - If any of the tuners make contact with another metal, such as a bullet, sword, kunai, etc. the resulting clash will resonate in the area until it disperses or if i stop it. That sound is capable of disorientating opponents and allows weapons to be rendered useless or that much more difficult to wield(weapons vibrate violently and cannot be held properly or at all) until the attack is finished. This attack also entails to situations when a tuner is placed into the ground. The sound emitted from any attacks in the area(even my own) are absorbed and sent into the earth.

Path of the Invisible Blades - Using my sound based wave attacks, they are sharpened into invisible blades capable of cutting through most defenses except lead(since regular sound can't penetrate that). The only way the opponent knows the attack is eminent is by the trenches and screeching sound they make.

Last edited by Susanoo on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

ewww you use sound..zeik will never fight you unless he has too. me no likely sound moves they are very annoying
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm

((He is very good at using sound without it getting stupidly out of hand)
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:07 pm

((^__^ I'm not cheap with my sound moves, but they no push over either))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:10 pm

relax i wasn't saying they where..i was just saying zeik doesn't like them..just like zeik hates ice and holy users..for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanoo "Jutsu"   Susanoo "Jutsu" Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanoo "Jutsu"
Page 1 of 1