Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Sound of Darkness EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Sound of Darkness EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Sound of Darkness EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Sound of Darkness EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Sound of Darkness EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Sound of Darkness EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Sound of Darkness EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sound of Darkness EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Sound of Darkness EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Sound of Darkness EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Sound of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Sound of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Sound techs_

Manipulation of sound- Sound waves in the area can be manipulated and used. Sounds from things like fire crackling, lightnings chirpping, etc can be used as well.

Sonic thrust- Simply hold out an ear piece and a quick, jab of sound bolts forward. Like a sound version of a mach punch.

Sonicboom- Swings the headphones into the ground, causing an eruption of the ground. an eruption of sound waves that is, similar to the way water burst out the ground with high pressure.

Sonic slice- Whips the headphone by the ear piece or the cord, lashing a wave of conentrated sound at the enemy. This move can be tampered with slightly to make the sound waves bounce off of objects, which instead of slicing things it would then hit the target with great force, then bounce somewhere else to strike.

Sreech- Blast the music as loud as possible, creating an extremely loud sreech throughout the battle field. This emense sound wave can be used for illusions on the opponent, or genjutsu some would say. This loud blast can also snap me out of any.

Dark Techs_

Darkness manipulation- The ability to manipulate the darkness in the area. Manipulating darkness takes more chakra than manipulating sound.

Dark Void- The name is scarier than the move. An Orb of darkness is formed in the hand, and can be shot out. this can be done in succession.

Darkness- Mixes darkness with his own sound waves, then spreads them throughout the field, causing it to make the area darker, thus being hard to see.

Assault- This is when Mikazuya gets Physical. He engulfs his arms and what not in darkness, powering every phsical attack with its power.

Scatter- Creates multiple feathers of darkness and spreads them out. These feathers can form to help stop/block attacks, as well as dart at the opponent, becoming sharper than average swords are.

Darkness Barrier- after focusing Darkness to his hands or feet, Mikazuya can wave his arm, or what ever other part of the body, to create a screen of darkness to block attacks. this only creates a screen in the area that the hand or whatever waved across.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Approved also. 0.- By the way dark techniques great pick ! I happen to be rather okay with them myself haha.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Dark element users PWN! remember that everyone! X3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Note that I am good with Darkness, it's not actually part of my kekkei genkai. >.> But I thank you both.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am

Only a few jutsu, but they all seem mutli-purpose, its nice.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:08 am

You will be fighting me very soon...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:47 am

How come Susanoo? I wouldn't mind, but would there be a purpose?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am

just to do a comparison of abilities. i used to be the lone sound user, maybe i can actually get a good practice with somebody
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 am

Hahah Okay. when ever your up for it. I need to work on my sound moves as well, try an dfine some nice combos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Darkness   The Sound of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of Darkness
Page 1 of 1