Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. Empty
PostSubject: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:09 pm

-_vash arrived in the village and sent kham a mew message to come and meet him when he was ready. vash waited a few moments and eventually found a wall to lean againts._-
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:36 am

-_vash waited around ever more . He remebered he sould hater his plants before he went...But what if he never came back.. he still couldent leave them none watered. He went watered them and came back._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:21 pm

((sorry for the wait lol....))

*i appear next to vash when he comes back with nothing but my robe and i inhale deeply*
are you ready?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm

"yeah of course im prepared for this.. Kham have you been there before?"
-_vash asked. he wasent even sure how kham new any of this. then again it was kham that made vash take that scroll when he was a gennin to multiply his dark chakra by alot which could have ended in vash's death._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:59 pm

yeah...and i really really really dont want to go back...but i figure that it is your dark ties that are calling you to your death
*i take vashys hand and place it on my head*
now...scan my mind for anywhere near tarturus ((the pacific ocean)) and create a dark portal that will take us there
*i close my eyes and open my memories to vash*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:24 pm

-_vash closes his eyes. vash of course like any normal human being had a small thought about going and reading khams memory's of other things but of course did not. He soon found a memory of the darkened place and immediately a dark portal formed beside himself. He then withdrew his hands and took a deep breath._-
"Well then lets go .."
-_vash abruptly turned to enter the dark world._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:10 pm

*we both stand on the pacific ocean, the sea terribly below us our chakra supporting us from falling in the seas, i then turn to the edge of the world and the world seems to end about a mile to the left*

that it...
*i point to a large portal in the air that is not to far off from the earth, and i walk towards it with vashy, the portal pulses as vashy gets nearer and nearer to it*

do you sense it calling you...tarturus is the end of all existene,darkness birthplace
*as we continue walking along the pacific ocean, the water rumbles a HUGE shadow of a beast is seen below us, it surfaces and knocks me in the skies, the beast is some sort of hydra with three heads, it roars violently and it sends darkwaves that knock the ocean backwards with its might*

fight time...
*i strike a stance and burst at the hydra with a global fist, the hydras claw tries to block but i end up breaking its hand*

heh...
*i backflip off of the hand and attempt to kick the hydra in the face, one if its heads come up from behind me and knock me elsewhere sending me skipping across the ocean*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:53 am

-_Before kham had said anything vash did feel it.. what was this strange feeling..and what was this place.? Had the world really ended he wasent really sure what to think but he knew he had to go.. weather this feeling was him getting excited or zues he didnt care._-

"SO is this the gaurdian of the portal? Itll be a good warm up."
-_Vash jumps as the water gets rocky and lands again shooting a couple huge bolts at the side of the hydras body to distract it. Vash then again jumped up at the hydra head that hit Kham and a beam sword and stabed into its neck running along the thick neck dragging arcoss it before he to was side hit a bit back and rebounded in air landing on the ground.._-
"Is this thing a hydra?"
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:16 pm

yeah....time to take care of this guy...he wasnt here when i went

*as the hydras heads repopulate now revealing five, the hydra lets out a shrill cry that freezes the water into ice, he then swirls along the ice and blinding speed causing dark waves and ice spires to shoot out almost every where*

*i punch the ground turning the ice into diamond and shoot it at the hydra attempting to impale it, the hydra swerves around the diamond spires, he then shoots a dark flame towards me, i jump over it and stomp his head into the diamondy ground killing one of heads*
dont cut it...it will grow back
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 pm

"So what do we do Kill all the heads at one time?"
-_Vash slides on the Ice and hits the dark waves with his left had easily knocing them away. . he then slid forward on the ice as though he is ice skating dodging ice spires as he goes._-
"Other then the never dying thing...He really isnt all that tough.."
-_vash said boredly and kicked up off the ground. forming a dark orion rasengan into a head that was just forming from vash killing it before directly down into the creatures spine_-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:12 pm

*another head behind the one that vash took out swoops and claws and tears and vashys flesh knocking him elsewher*
impact is the way to go with these things...
*i burst past vashy in the air and global fist the hydra head backwards hanging on to his face, i then slam him and the rest of the hydra into the ground pining him and his other heads*
end it now...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 am

-_vash quikcly rebounded again in mid air landing on the ice sliding alittle . he watched kham and though he already figured the impact idea out through the test with the rasengan . Now it was time to take them all out at once.
Since he was pinned vash's mind was not limited to much .. he could go about the extermination of this creature in several ways.
However he leapt in the air over the creature his arm mutating into 'zeus" mode mutation .vash went higher and higher in the air until he was a speck all to gain momentum and time to charge an unbeleivable aount of dark chakra into his arm,
He came down in a blaze and yelled out as he fell._-
"beast kings dark void."
-_dark void was the first dark attack kham taugh him when he was a gennin. it simply was a strong move that impacted the earth and tore it up from the inside blowing the ground and anyone on it to smitherines.
However This was a far more effective attack as he would not only toatally destroy the hydra from the inside the dark energy would simply disinagrae him away.

And so it di as vash's fist made contact with a random part of the hydra it was toatally anhilated. howver so was all the body of ice they were on for almost three miles.
vash at first fell into the freezing water but climbed back atop it .
His arm became normal again and his small tears in his skin began to mutate over and heal in its place._-
((we need to get on at the same time ))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:31 pm

((ill be on all weekend...sorry its taking me so long))

*i fly back from the impact sliding on the ice and laugh a bit*
nice...now through the door we go
*i look over the edge of the earth and look over it standing on the water, i then take a step off of the edge and see that im floating*
come on its safe
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:11 am

-_vash walks over off the edge of nothing and follow kham forward. he wished he hadent wasted chakra there but figured he was still qite close to filled up.he then wondered if he would have to invoke his trigger form here.. never testing it out o course against another shinobi of course._-
'Alright then Kham..Through the mysterious portal..."
-_vash took a step inside of it._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:03 pm

*we both fall down a wormhole of sorts that seems to be endless, we then end up in a endless desert of sand off set by a two thrones with a dead skeletons of both men and women on them, i am slightly weakend by the influx of dark energies but i dont show it*

were here...be on your guard...we are here to permanantly slay shadowking
*i stand motionless*
i believe he is the one responsible for tormenting your dreams
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:32 pm

-_Vash felt the dark enrgies in the area dnd looked at Kham to see if he was alright. He seemed to be fine. Vash was impressed on how good Kham had got at dark repression._-
'Shadow king the loord of all dark things? Which one is he.."
-_vash looked around the dessert eventually spotting two thrones..._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:13 pm

shadow king created darkness...he created zeus, he is the bane of all existence...killing him will be no easy task, especialy because my powers are slightly weakened here...but ill put my life on the line to liberate my pupil
*i walk up to the throne and look at the two of them*
the female skeleton, tethys is the mother of shadow king, she created hatred and emotion that fuels darkness, prepare for battle
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:10 pm

"DOn't worry about me Kham..Worry about yourself.. I want to do this and I want to do this with my strength ....I have future plans."
-_vash draws death's scythe and his right arm begins to mutate into its odd zeus form. the mutation was rather more restless. as though zeus was scared. in his mind.
A secound passes as vash surveys the boring area. not much left up to stratagy....he took a deep breath and his body began to glow a dark purple and the air around him got light._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Shadowking: *all the dark air and energies swirl around the skeleton in one of the thrones, the darkness begins to fill his blood like veins and blood vessles, soon this emerges infront of vash and my self*
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. Shadowking
Shadowking: who is this whelp that thinks he can muster MY dark powers...

Me: silence yourself shadow king...

Shadowking: why kham is that you? *shadow king laughs in his throne and that laugh distorts reality around us* oh yea...you go by "mahk-x" now... HA i really dont know why your here...unless its to die

Me: i would prefer that you stop tormenting the mind of my pupil...he is the host of zeus, im sure you know him...be warned...*i remove my hood and strike a stance*

Shadowking: HA ZEUS!!! i really dont know if i can laugh much more....but i am familiar with the orion clan, vash i think your name is...am i right? tell me....why have you come to risk your life?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

((sorry weekends are bad for me))

"WHy have I come.. I would think that you would be smart enough to relise that awnser for yourself..
But for all your prowess you have yet to gain any strength of mind..?
The reason Im here is For myself. what other reason could there be..I've felt an aura around myself of late as though cursed by death..I've come here to furfill my destiny..
...We'll more like to make my destiny..shadow king though you are I Vash someone who has yused the power you claim to rule Am going to show you that your simply old news."
-_Vash's zeus mutation form grew out to the rest of his body. He was trying to ;ure them into attacking by muttering disrespect._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Shadow King: well...then i believe its time that i reveal who i truly am

Me:what? *i faceplam* i should have known sooner...this is about to get a little hectic

Shadow King: *his power compresses and the form that you took when you formed into zeus begins to loose some of its power drasticly, shadow king morphs into something that looks like someone from the orion clan, he is vash's father*
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. Boss

Shadow King: it is time you surpassed me son..but i will not go kindly
*shadow king swirls up a small orb that looks like vashys chakra*
i have all of your memories, the secrets of the orion are still alive today... tell me how does it feel living every day of your life knowing that you have no idea who you are?
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm

'Tch,,What is this some kind of trick."
-_Vash feels his enrgy start to fade a bit ANd looks connfused a look usuall never seen on his face, He had a picture of this man at his house. It was indeed his father,,,Vash looked over to Kham a secound..Didn't the abyss kill the orion..?_-
'You..Unless this is some sort of trickk..WHy didn't you stop the anhilation of our clan....I don't Know who I am No..But I know what I have become.:
-_Vash swirls up a simalar orb and it forms into a dark orion rasengan. He then bursted forward hecktically much unlike vash thrusting forward._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Me:this is obviously a family affair...
*i step off to the side but shadow king imprisons me in a cage of darkness*

Shadow King: **now vashys fater, catches vash's rasengan in his hands** i only made it seem like the abyss took care of the orion, when in reality i teleported the whole village and its ancestors here...in tarturus...i am your father son you belong here with us...you have rich blood in the dark arts you can rule the world with an iron fist..
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 am

((i've always refered to vash's father as valador. his mother is called valriea and his brother was va'an))
"..."
-_Vash stands there His hand so easily caught by the shadow king . he looks up at his father for as hes stuck in place evry word hitting him like a jagged knife..
Was'nt this a lie..didn't all the Orion go mad at certain point.. had they really escaped the abyss's clutch like that so long ago.._-
"I don't want to rule the world such a thing.. that is no goal for a person or whatever I'am ..
No Valador I have been feeling like I was missing something in my life being a sannin.. but I relise even if my destiny is changed my title in this world shall never increase like wise. a place of "ruling" is not for someone like me..
I'm Not a leader im a weopon a leader uses to dispose of trash!!!!"

-_The rasengan simply exploded apon vash's commend blowing off his own mutated arm and sending him flying back.
He stoped got up and recharged his arm. He wasn;t going to fall for this.. weather His clan is here or not..his goal was shadow king..valador seingaurd.._-
"However I'm going to be aking your throne..."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Shadow Queen aka valriea : go easy on him darling...*the female skeleton rises up from its throne of darkness and stands next to vashys father* son...your father only want to to...take up the family business of sorts, the orion is here what the abyss so called destroyed was merely a genjutsu placed by your father...the kage at the time
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. Goddess_of_Chaos_01

Valador: if you wish to kill me and not reap the true memories of your past so be it....but i will not die without telling you everything that you do not know...how the abyss are monsters, how your revered mentor and teacher kham is a fool and how he never cared about you in the first place....but if THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH!!!
*valador crouches down on all fours and the darkness consumes him, he transforms into this, and charges at vash at speed unsurpassed with his hands glowing an eerie blue flame*
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. Blackheart2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. Empty

Back to top Go down

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next