Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears Empty
PostSubject: Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears   Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:29 am

Death . That is right it is an inevitable part of life and unfortunately one that comes soon for shinobi.

Im going to refer you to an old announcement that needs to be rechecked.

How to Die (yes you can get killed)

1. CREATE A NEW CHARACTER!!!! delete your old one and start off fresh... DEATH WILL HAPPEN WHEN WARS COME...

2. DIE RESPONSIBLY IF YOU GET KILLED DIE LEGITIMATELY AND DIE RESPONSIBLY DON'T THROW A FIT BECAUSE YOU GOT PWNED

(if you feel like you shouldnt have died PM a higher up and we will look into it and see what happens)

Here iss what not to do. revive yourself . seriously lame don't do it.

Im not going to mention names but recently shinobi died in the modern epic thread and they were revived .

YOU CANT DO THAT. and I dont wanna here I didnt know i could die there. it says in the description of the forum that it is a place where people die frequently . to go there is to risk you character if you gamble and lose to bad.

If I see anymore of this Im going to personally re-kill you.

Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears   Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm

just a note.

you can die any where on this forum,except the random battle.
Back to top Go down

Alittle something that grinds the king of darkness's gears
Page 1 of 1