Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun Empty
PostSubject: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am

((Totally just realized I forgot to post this...))

Well I've certainly been around... I'll start with my abilities. I can naturally control, bend and manipulate light. This encompasses Light Energy, light particles... just about anything that glows or shines. From this gift of light manipulation, I can also control light particles around me, bend them into the fashion I want, and create vast optical illusions. My signature illusion is one that appears to make the Sun itself change into various colors, and from there control what the entire battlefield is like. A blue sun would mean an icy or wet battlefield; an orange sun would mean a hot and dry one.

----------------------------

There's not much to be said about my past; it's dull, boring and irrelevant in my opinion. In recent times I've been to several different "Ninja" Villiges, most notable the Village Hidden in Nightmare. From the Nightmare I traveled the lands around it, eventually coming across a gigantic hill, almost completely enveloped in seemingly prepetual sunlight. Naturally I was drawn to this phenomenon, and after testing it, it proved to be very effective in my Solar manipulation abilities. Due to the vastness of this land and my connection to the Nightmare, I founded the Village Glowing in the Sunlight, and here we are today...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am

Kekkei Genkai :: Solaris

This is a bloodline trait or something.. I'm actually not really sure where it comes from, but it's been with me ever since I can remember. But it allows me to assume full dominance over the visible spectrum, and then some.

I can create optical illusions simply with a bend in light rays, no prism or anything needed. With this I can effect what my opponents see, yet not completely. It's probably better explained with actual battle experience. I've also mastered Light energy to perfection.. in healing abilities, defensive, and especially offensive.

The effects of Solaris also include a chameleon-like ability. Not to the point of invisibility, but depending on my surroundings and color affiliations, my body reacts in an odd way. I can change my dominant Element at will this way. For example, if I'm in a very snowey battlefield with cold, etc, I become an expert at Ice techniques and energy. The same would apply for fighting beside a volcano, only I'd be a master of Fire.

Now, here's the fun part.. When I combine these two techniques, light manipulation and the chameleon effect, I can become a user of anything I choose at the time. I can simply bend the light rays around the sun itself, and bathe the entire battlefield in a certain detailed, colored light concentration. Yep, through this, the battlefield takes on a certain elemental dominance, and directly effects my chameleonism.

Nifty, eh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 am

It's cool and cool K.G.

but you and Anji are nothing alike..>.> at least after reading this.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:11 am

EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING!

but it's cool, he was here first it's natural that he would think I was biting him I guess...though him giving me the benefit of the doubt would have been nice.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 am

It's bad to jump the gun without knowing the facts. Considering Anji actually has a different history and reason behind his personalities. Anji, I haven't read all of yours, but I've read enough to know that both of you two aren't the same. Being hostile to someone just because you see similiarities is a fatal mistake, Skye.

Before I joied the site, you once told me it's possible to edit tad bits of an ability that was being used by another person and that would be considered "original" to that character. Though I still don't believe those words because of my own dignity, you've neverthless said them. And since you did, I have to hold you to them; if that's the case, then Anji should be clear of guilt and you wouldn't have a right to speak or think of him in a hostile manner.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:22 am

wait so what are you guys arguing about again?
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 am

They're trying to see whether if Anji and Skye is alike or not.

So far its pointing towards not alike o.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 am

lol Shiro your like always lost XD It might be blown out of proportion, but skye must have been upset with anji for being "similar" to him. but this should be on you anyway. they both are elementalist as well, but you may may not carE? 0_o
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 am

ok then... You two are nothing alike. Case closed... Next Arguement. Oh and i think im the only tier elementalist here besides ZK.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 am

wow, you just gained major cool points with me Alyss XD

I still say he can think the way he wants to it's his right as a human being, as long as I know I was being original then I'm happy, not to mention people liked my story which made me even happier ^^

and technically i'm not an elementalist yet..i only have 3 elements right now, untill someone says otherwise or i learn more
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 am

It's nice to see there's no godhacking.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:36 am

wouldn't dream of it, i've seen how annoying THAT can get first hand...god hacks are a real pain..hope there's none here...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:37 am

0.o wait, you been to other villages?
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:42 am

villages, no...rp sites yes...and I'd really rather not think of THOSE annoying memories, besides this isn't the place for that kind of discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun   Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Skye Silverclaw :: Glowing Sun
Page 1 of 1