Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!

Go down 
+4
ZK
vashy_chan
Zeik Hellgate
Xemnas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:51 pm

*to aeon* epith mode would be nice about now *start's to deflect beams with my keyblade*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 pm

LESS TALK MORE BLOCK!!!
[img]Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 D02a4213[/img]

*i start to deflect the lasers out ward and draw my other gaia embodiment*

uh glad you could make it L? but didnt i say not to fight xemnas....this isnt going to end well like the death battle
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Your right I begin to dodge some beams Skeith and Tarvos c'mon!! *Skeith and Tarvos pop out in their orb forms and circle around me The symbols begin to cover me because Tarvos is here..Pink/Redish Symbols as well as the White/Black symbols from Skeith appear* Alright I'm ready!! *The Chakra swords around me are Pink/Redish and Black*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Xemnas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xemnas

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:04 pm

*several clones of me appear in the midst of all the blocking and begin to slash at the group of you*

we shall go together...
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Dammit! *I call forth Epitaph's Promise and begin to slash at the clone along with my Chakra Blades*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 pm

you have got to be kidding me...
*i do a 1080 degree arial spin over one of the xemnas clones and use the fallen angel to grab the xemnas clone and use him as a body sheild*

THESE LASERS DONT END!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:06 pm

*i begin spinning at an incredible speed moving all over the dome knocking all the lasers away giving them a chance to attack*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm

C'mon!!! *I Shadow Step in front of Xemnas* You bastard!! *I begin to slash at Xemnas with my Chakra Blades and Epitaph's Promise*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:46 pm

"i guess i dont have much choise but to help ...how annoying ." -_vash apeared and opend dark portals every where he began helping take the lazers out...Because of his portals he was easily one of the best for the job"
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 pm

*i choke aeon and begin to drain his life force while he slashes through me and the lasers end and we are now in an abyssal white void clones of me surround the group of you while i begin to end aeons life*

you will be the first to make kingdom hearts...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:54 pm

vash glad you could make it... now we HAVE TO SAVE AEON!!!

*seismic energy pulses around me i begin to fight one of the xemnas clones*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 pm

"Aeon you idiot,. " ~_vash lands and looks around. His brain thinking of a plan_~"NOt going to get much out of aeon you know ..let him go you freak" -_ vash said starting his trance mutation his arm bursted into a dark twisted arm He turned and knocked a clone away and began fighting it_-"hehe i wasent going to but..you all looked like you were having fun"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:07 pm

*run up from the side of Xemnas and grab his arms* get your hands off my friend*as I hold his arms I start to spin then I lauch him in the air*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 pm

~_vash heard a fermiluer voice and he looked over quikly _- " you rekless idiot youl die!"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:54 pm

*I break away from Xemnas* Neku thanks..Vash...open a portal...I think I have an idea.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:57 pm

-_ vash knocked his opponent away again and then opend a portal for Aeon with jus thte wave o his wrist...he wondered how much chakra Aeon had left..but now wasent the time to doubt._-
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:10 pm

*i turn to a xemnas clone, dark hammer in hand, and slam it down on him as a dark chakra protrudes from the head*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:26 pm

i turn aound at the clones and begin to slice away at the clones with my sword*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 pm

Vash I'm gonna fire Lightning into the portal..I need to reroute the lightning at Xemnas...and give it a dark boost.. A True Dark Lightning if you will.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:46 pm

would you like a little fire boost with that aeon * till slashing away at the clones*
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:48 pm

fools...why do you insist on fighting the nothing ness?
*i stick my beam sword behing me and it makes a portal of my own stabbing each and every one of you all of my clones return to me*

this is only the begining your pain shall be legendary...
*i hold my hand out and black and while vines go for the each of you*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:51 pm

damn...
*i get stabbed in the back by a beam*

its not that were fighting against the nothing... its freaks like you who reside it in that is making freaks like us combat it!!!
*i jump over the void vines and weave in between them and clash with xemnas*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 pm

~_vash flinched and smirked he drew distance from the vines_~ " same ability as me huh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:03 pm

*get's stabbed in the back,and lands on one knee with my sword holding me up, as i breath hard once more* come on abari keep it together,you have a fight to finish* get's up,still breathing hard* i'm going to help out this time *rushes at xemnas as well dodeging the vines as he head's towards him*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Alright!! *I unleash a large Lightning bolt into the dark portal* Come one VASH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!   Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Nothing THE DEATH OF KHAM!!!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next