Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm

Go down 
+3
Zeik Hellgate
Saix
Demyx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-16

War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm Empty
PostSubject: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:37 pm

*i stand at the entrance to the castle waiting strumming on my sitar*

man they really sent the wrong guy for this... OH WELL ill make the best of it
Back to top Go down
Saix
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Saix

Male Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:38 pm

*I snap my fingers and summon many Dusk to help out Demyx* Don't say I never gave you a present. *I warp out*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:00 pm

gee...thanks saix...
*i strumy my guitar accouple times waiting on the nightmare shinobi*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 pm

*I poof in* I trust you know who your fighting*I draw my nunchucks*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:48 pm

*i shiver and jump back to the door*

well uh shouldnt you wait on everyone else first? i mean whats the rush

*i snap my fingers and horeds upon hordes upon hordes of dusk attack neku and the others*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:52 pm

shit neku....
*i land on the ground and make thousands of spikes come up at the dusk and i draw my rangarok staff and start to fight em*

always jumping the gun...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:53 pm

*i land next to kham in chaos state* should we fight him or move on..i dont wanna waste my chakra on the first one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:54 pm

*i poof next to Ace and Kham* here
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:55 pm

*i mateiralize out of shadow and punch a dusk in the face with my trench knives*

i think we should move on.. but these things are creeping me out...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:56 pm

*i float in and burst out of a dusk*

be drained of life...
*i choke a dusk and take strip it of its life force*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 pm

we...
*i greatest impact a dusk sending it flying into millions of other ones*

have to move on... let neku handle em
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 pm

*i look at kham fighting* that answers that. *draws kunou and legion* zuki kick some ass. *i begin fighting the dusk. slicing though them in single blows*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:58 pm

*i begin tearing the dusk to shreads with telekinesis and cutting though others with my scythe* you know i can already tell..this is gonna be one hellllllll of a party.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:59 pm

*Shiro appears in the middle of a group of dusks, then disapears from that spot as flashes are seen, He lands back in teh middle withdrawing his reverse blade. and the dusks disapear.*
Time to have soem fun.

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm

*I start to slam my nunchucks in to all the dusks around me* you guys go I can handle this

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm

*i come from behind ace with my chill guard activated* Holwling Wolf!! *i send a pack of ice wolves at the dusk freezin 1/4th of them*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:03 pm

well i guess its my turn...
*I strum my guitar making water gysers appear out of the ground pushing everyone up behind me*

come on whats you name? noobku?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:07 pm

*i get blasted over head while stomping on dusk*

come on everyone second floor...
*i land and point to neku*

dont die...
*i burst through the door*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 pm

*i do a comando roll through the door and heads to the second floor*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 pm

*i flap my wings and fly behind kham*. lets move
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

*i shadowstep across the nobodies and slash them all down in my wake and follow kham*

go neku!
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

"hey kham ...Ill let you borrow this if you want? "
-_ vash walked in lazily holding onto his death scythe._-
"But Im afriad I have date ...."
-_ he lied of course watching the battle slightly._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:09 pm

*i shadow step though the door* dont die neku
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:09 pm

thats seriuos talk for some one who hides behind a guitar but show me wat you got
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:10 pm

*i fly through the nobodies and they burst into tease golems and fly into me i fly through*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm Empty

Back to top Go down

War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next