Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity

Go down 
+11
Tigen
Vladimir
Orochi Kyokai
Kumiko
Kai Ishidate
Sadi D
vashy_chan
Bloom
Skye Silverclaw
Ayaka-Woulfe
Anji Minami
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Sorry, vash-kun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am

dude...awesome fucking story!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 am

Still never read it, but give me about 10 min.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 am

Im assuming that since its sooooo long that is amazing so good job Im too fucking lazy to read it anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 am

lol laziness isn't good you know....jk XD i'm lazy too, but i enjoy stuff like this too much to be lazy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 am

*High fives Kumi*

Laziness for the Win!~ and this will be my last post, I dont wanna piss off vash.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

Shhhh he wont now >.< lol
*runs off to spam thread*
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 am

Thanks Kai, i think i somehow missed your post when i was reading through earlier -_-'

lol and i didn't even notice these last two posts, what did you think of it Fubuki?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 am

I read the first part, its pretty good, but I'mm start a story soon too.now I'll finish it
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 am

phew I was thinking you didn't like it, so i was bracing myself for negative feed back *~scraches head~* but it think i'll get negative feed back sometime soon...all of it cant be good...?
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:37 am

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY READ THIS SHIT!!!

i mean, itt was good an all, but i'm usually too damn lazy to read character stories...and THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE I'VE SEEN!!!o.0!!!!

anyway good job on your story and welcome to the village.

OH!! and NO you're nothing like skye...
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:45 am

hm I'd have to agree with orochi with this one, nothing like skye, since his abilities range into a complexture of using weapons and his kekkei genkai changing into the control of an element, I have to agree an amazing character to keep an eye on all the way, also welcome...
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:14 pm

true, i just read skye's stuff for the first time and...there isn't even a reason as too why he can play with the sun...also he doesn't have a remotely similar backstory so yeah...ENTIRELY different
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm

HE REMINDS ME OF TIGEN. MUAHAHAHA. But Tigen is I and Me is Tigen! MUUUUUHOHOHOHO!
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm

THAT actually seems a bit more likely than being similar to skye

but you're most definitelt crazier XD
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Wow Tigen, that's kinda...odd.
But oddness is what makes the world go 'round!
...I think. ^^U
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm

DAMN STRAIGHT I AM. To the both of you. <3 I SHALL FEED THIS CHILD WITH MY INSANITY and possibly some Cocoa Puffs, cuz you know... Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm

*heavy overly-dramatic sigh*

I give in, the character has some slight similarities but yeah we do play out differently, in a lot of ways. Though I do still need to make new bios, for all of my characters in fact.. they're kinda outdated. Skye's character got a major overhaul since that bio up there now, so that was an error on my part.

Anyway, this gets my approval, and I apologize for the overblown reaction from last night. Good job on the detail and thought you put into this character.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Wow, i think you beat the record for world longest bio, and here I thought Aeon held that title.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Tigen wrote:
DAMN STRAIGHT I AM. To the both of you. <3 I SHALL FEED THIS CHILD WITH MY INSANITY and possibly some Cocoa Puffs, cuz you know... Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Did you take your meds? XD time for the straight jacket!! if that's what it's called?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:15 pm

I read every single post... and I have a feeling that your going to cause some problems with each of us real real real quick so my advice to you:

keep your nose clean, and dont do anything stupid
dont go in over your head...about 45 percent of ppl on the site are elementalists in some way

welcome
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Aeon huh?..guess A'll go look at his bio, he seems like an interesting person...based on yesterday.

Also thank you Skye, and I never had any negative thoughts torward you for it, it's cool no apology needed XD

Lastly, thanks for reading it all mahk-X, and I'll keep everything you said in mind.

thanks for welcoming me everyone >.<
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey hey hey can I call you Anju so I stop confusing myself? I dont know but for some reason its easier for me to remember >.<
Back to top Go down
Silver Shadow
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Silver Shadow

Male Number of posts : 93
Kekkei Genkai : Chaos Control
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Hay good stuf good stuf
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:36 am

I like.
It's very nice...and sweet, delicious. Makes me want to eat..this charater. Crazy..sweet and insane yummy. ^^ XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next