Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Basement of Nightmares. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Basement of Nightmares. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Basement of Nightmares. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Basement of Nightmares. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Basement of Nightmares. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Basement of Nightmares. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Basement of Nightmares. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Basement of Nightmares. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Basement of Nightmares. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Basement of Nightmares.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Basement of Nightmares. Empty
PostSubject: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:35 am

Tigen's basement. It is a random hole in the floor in the darkest corner of the darkest corridor. It is actually an elevator... However it leads to the basement, which is filled with the Nightmare Energy, making you only see your worst fears and whatnot. It COULD be a good place for training... if you aren't scared to death...
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:15 pm

*Fubu and I fall out of the portal and land on the floor of the basement. I begin looking around, not able to see anything......*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 pm

*I create a small flame in my hand, allowing a dim light to exist in the basement.*

Umm...we can't be....

*I begin to see something manifest in the corner, giving off eerie noises.*
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 pm

The thing lunges at them both, seemingly aiming moreso for the flame. In the unseen depths of this long and dark corridor sprang forth huge demonic creatures that were shadowed by the incredible darkness. They seemed to jump at them nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 pm

*I try to jump and duck to dodge the giant dark creatures while trying to think up some way to ward them off*

((Hey Tigen, their shadows right? So that means I cant jump on them or skewer them or anything, correct?))
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 pm

(They aren't shadows, they literally are nightmares themselves... they're just shadowy in appearance... but yeah, basically you can't physically touch them.)

The nightmares began to take the shape of other things, trying to take on the forms of what Kumiko and Fubuki feared most... whatever their worst nightmares and fears were, these nightmares tried to copy them and feed off of them, however they continued their endless onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:55 pm

*I force the flame on my hand to get bigger, allowing us to see the nightmare beings fully. One of them can be seen turning into something, but not a definite shape.*

whats this? ....Ha, maybe it can't make out my fear, I am a shinigami afterall. what should I-

*The nightmare turns into a form of ZK, holding the decodergram and the atmosphere begins to turn blue.*
AHHHHHHHH!! Kumi! Run the hell away!!

*I scurry top the stairs, if there are any.*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 pm

*I close my eyes to try and keep the nightmares from controlling my fears as I form a wind orb in my hand and launch it at the nearest shadowy nightmare thing. She didnt really think it would do much but she kinda just wanted to see what the demon thing would do or what effect, if any, it had*

Im not scared....yet.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Since Kumiko and Fubuki came in through the portal, the doors were never opened or unlocked, so they were basically trapped down there unless someone COUGH TIGEN COUGH came to get them. As Fubuki neared the door, the door grew a face and shrieked at him, spikes jutting from it swiftly and constantly. The spikes grew longer following Fubuki until he was out of the sight of the door. Kumiko on the otherhand had lightly grazed one of the nightmares, but it still kept on coming with its barrage of buddies. They all opened their overly large, nightmarish jaws, thirsting for the taste of flesh, which they had not had in a looooong time. Satanic and echoey cackled were omitted from these fiends as they neared, each one swifter than the first.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

*I laugh as the door screechs at Fubu and attacks him with spikes. I then look over and notice the shadowy things doing what they do*

OH SHIT.

*I then whip the wind around my in long strand-like things as I touch my hands to the ground hoping to create a pool of water on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 am

*My cloak splits into several strands, each wrapping around around a total of 5 spikes. I p\then parry off the spikes and flip over to Kumiko, grabbing her. With Kumiko in hand, I use the strands as stilts to hold us several yards away from the ground and the nightmares.*

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 am

Tigen's flame can be seen in the distance, glowing a bright yellow. "Didn't Tigen tell you it would be bad to come down here? Shit... Kids today just don't fucking listen..." Tigen shakes his head and forcibly shoves the nightmares back into their cages, only for them to screech and rampage and what have you. Tigen warps them both back upstairs in the main living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Nightmares.   Basement of Nightmares. Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement of Nightmares.
Page 1 of 1