Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity

Go down 
+11
Tigen
Vladimir
Orochi Kyokai
Kumiko
Kai Ishidate
Sadi D
vashy_chan
Bloom
Skye Silverclaw
Ayaka-Woulfe
Anji Minami
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Since my character story is REALLY long and probably won’t be read because of it, I decided to make this short summary of Minami first

Age: Chooses to be 17, lost track after his 13th birthday
Weight: 147lbs.
Height: 5’7”
Hobbies: Having fun
Interests: People that can help him, videogames, and anything fun
Dislikes: His “Father” Panzer, people that can sway his emotions, and himself

Kekkei Genkai: i Flare

In short it is the power of Minami’s insanity, it manifests itself in different ways based on his current personality (which he has 6 of). His i Flare Manifests as a different element, and weapon to go with it.
(I haven’t decided which personality gets what weapon)

Personalities: they will all have different first names, but the same last name, Anji
(haven’t decided the names yet)

For now they will be Anji 1,2,3, etc.

Anji 1: Regular Anji, normal person, i flare manifests as Light
Anji 2: Dark Anji, evil and devious, i flare manifests as Darkness
Anji 3: Water Anji, sad/emo, i flare manifests as water
Anji 4: Wind Anji, Happy, and forever seeking more joy. i flare manifests as wind
Anji 5: Earth Anji, tired and lazy, dislikes moving, i flare manifests as earth
Anji 6: Fire Anji, spirited and strategic, wants to burn through the battlefield and leave nothing behind. i flare manifests as fire

all versions of his elements are green in color, since it is the color of his i Flare

the story comes next and like i said is WAAAAAAYYYY long...hopefully there's no limitation on how long a story can be...

(oh and please dont post until i post the whole story...thank you)
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Anji Minami grew up a rich kid in a rural village, in a country plagued with war. As a child Minami lived with his mother Noriko, and his sister Aika, in the house of a rich slave trader and weapons dealer named Panzer. Panzer treated Minami with love and care, as though Minami was his own son. Beneath his nice and kind demeanor, he was a cruel and evil man that treated Noriko and Aika like crap. He raped them, beat them, and made them do whatever he wanted. As Minami continued to live his blissfully happy life, his mother wore a fake smile, to cover up the pain and suffering in her life, and his sister, she had long since stopped smiling, she was already dead on the inside…nothing more than an empty shell.

Things continued this way until Minami’s 13th birthday…the day his life changed. He had been enjoying himself, having fun with his mother, sister, and Panzer, whom he had come to love more than his own family. After he opened all of his gifts there was one remaining, Panzer’s gift. Panzer raped Minami’s mother and sister right before his very eyes, and told Minami all the horrible things that he had been doing every day of Minami’s life. It was a cruel and twisted joke, this “gift.” The man that Minami had come to love more than his own mother and sister, the man that Minami had stood up for, countless times…the same man that had brought Minami so much happiness, was the now the same man, that drove Minami insane…

Minami snapped. His whole world had just shattered, and with it…his mind. He attacked Panzer without a thought, but was instantly taken down by the many bodyguards in the employment of Panzer. The guards beat Minami into within an inch of his life and left him a bloody mess on the ground…and as Minami began losing consciousness Panzer said one last thing…

“It only gets worse from here…Happy Birthday Minami…”

An unknown number of days later, Minami awoke to the tormented screams of his mother and sister, he instantly tried to help them, but quickly realized it was an impossible task. He had been imprisoned, within a very small transparent box, so small that he could only stand, and nothing more. He tried to move his arms, but they were cuffed behind his back, and his feet were cuffed as well. Unable to move his body, he wanted to look away, or to close his eyes, but even this was impossible. There was barbed wire all around his neck that would tear his neck to shreds the second he started moving it…and his eyelids had hooks in them to keep them from closing.

Hours became days and days slowly became weeks then claustrophobia kicked in. He screamed in fear and rage until finally his voice just stopped coming. As he continued living out his life, he stopped feeling anything at the sight of his mother and sister being tortured, the moment that he realized that, was the very moment that a voice echoed around the room.

???: How does it feel?...your heart filled itself with darkness, and has finally died, now you can no longer feel…it is both a gift and a curse that will be with you forever, as will I…

Things continued for months and Kaoru was eventually blindfolded, so that he could ONLY focus on his the tortured screams of his mother and sister…and their pleas for death...it was then that the second voice echoed all around him

???: How does it feel to hear them BEG for the death that they will never receive....let their screams take root in your soul, as a constant reminder of your own uselessness and weakness

This voice too grew silent, leaving Minami alone again, with nothing more than tortured, screams to keep him company...

Soon a year passed and Minami 's mouth had been sewn shut, so that the physical pain of starvation could accompany the emotional and mental pain of the suffering of his mother and sister

((more to come...it really is long...))

Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Finally one day, his transparent hell shattered...the wars that had plagued the lands had finally reached Panzer's Mansion. Kaoru's mother and Sister ran forward to greet then escape with him...it was then that the third voice rolled into the room.

???: It’s their fault that you’ve felt so much pain…so much suffering. Make them feel it all, every tear…every sad thought…EVERY MOMENT WITH THAT MAN…MAKE THEM PAY!

The voice echoed all around Minami and scared him...these words that weren't his, from a person that wasn't him...were right...he had believed the voices and as a result his insanity grew deeper...as his sister and mother came closer, the voice grew louder...and then it happened..

Minami: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

The tortured scream had been the first noise Minami had made in months, the fearful frantic scream....the scream that scared his mother and sister, the scream that Minami tore apart his own mouth to let out.

After the scream there was silence as blood flowed unrestricted from Minami's mouth...But it was short lived. For in a moment more screams of agony would fill the room, the screams of his mother and sister as they died...Minami had decided to listen to the voice that said to make them pay...the voice of his RAGE.

In an instant Minami lunged forward with a jagged shard of glass in his hand...As the sharp glass pierced his mother's stomach again and again...all Minami did was laugh, and enjoy the suffering that he was causing

Minami: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU STUPID SLUT!! SUFFER LIKE I DID....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JUST LIKE YOU BITCHES FORCED ME TOO!!!

once the left had finally left the hopeful eyes of his mother Minami sat still atop her naked and shredded remains, then he turned to his sister

Minami: and you... YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Minami jumped up from his mothers body with the same glass shard in hand and he noticed something about his sister...something in her eyes...in her SOUL. for the first time in years there was emotion...there was SADNESS, and as Minami stared into his sister's eyes she began to speak

Aika: How could you Min---

Her sentence had been cut short, in one quick swipe her throat had been slit by Minami, and as she stood there shocked, choking on her own blood, and on the verge of crying, Minami palmed her face with his right hand and spoke

Minami: Always remember sis...I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!

Minami used all his strength and smashed his sister’s head into the ground...again, and again…and again, until there was nothing more than a bloody pile of mush.

Above ground the gunshots had started again, only this time they were accompanied by the sound of explosions. while below ground, yet another voice entered the room

???: Are you happy?...you just killed the only 2 things this world had for you...the last things you could love...the last things that could love you.

Minami fell into a great despair and once again began screaming in agony as he had once done months ago...and as the tears once again flew from his eyes, yet another voice crept into his ears.

((you guessed it, still more to come.))
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:55 pm

???: Crying!? You've cried MORE than enough.. Be happy, anyway that you can... make your own happiness. Kill...KILL AND BE HAPPY

Minami stood to his feet with the shard of glass in hand. He clenched the glass until his hand bled. He began walking through the now darkened room that he had had been his "home" for the past year....As he walked the voice returned

???: YES..YES!! FIND THEM ALL...FIND THEM AND KILL THEM!!

Before long Minami had stumbled into a long corridor with rooms on either side, all of them filled with torture victims, slaves, and people hungry for freedom…as Minami looked around, staring at all the people, the voice spoke again

???: Create your own happiness, with the deaths of others find joy…YOUR happiness is the only thing that matters, all others should be happy to sacrifice themselves for your happiness… use them, and create your own happiness…

An abnormally powerful wind blew through the corridor as Minami began to walk to the opposite end of the corridor. Once on the other end, he smashed a circuit board with his hands, thus causing all the gates to open, thereby releasing the slaves. They slowly emerged from their cells then rushed over to their savior…it was then that Minami struck them down one after the other. Every man, woman, and child…none were spared. He laughed at their pain, as they died…and felt no emotions as he did it…and so the voice spoke once again.

???: That’s it! Your happiness is the only thing that matters, gain joy from their sorrow, pleasure from their pain…gaze upon their faces as they die, and know TRUE happiness…your happiness…

As Minami stared into the eyes of the last slave, he laughed at her tears and then spoke as he raised the glass shard

Minami: Rejoice…your existence will allow me to find happiness…now submit yourself as a sacrifice for happiness…a sacrifice for MY happiness

Minami plunged the glass shard into the girl’s abdomen then left her to die in pain as he headed above up the stairs that were at that end of the hall.

Above ground, bullets flew past Minami, and there were explosions all around. He smiled and walked through the destruction. After a while he found a large hunk of metal that was very sharp and very sturdy. He tossed away his glass shard and took the metal as his new weapon. He quickly found and killed one of the PMC’s. After killing the soldier more bullets and explosives flew past him, exploding all over the place, yet leaving him unharmed. 2 hours passed and Minami found him self standing in a village of ended lives, and dismembered bodies…he smiled at the site and laughed with joy at the “beauty” of his village then he began to talk to himself.

Minami: Beautiful…this beautiful sight brings me joy…but it is incomplete, the eternal beauty of death can’t claim this place until the last two are killed…Panzer and the other must die

Minami walked toward the mansion and began searching for Panzer. After searching a seemingly endless number of rooms, Minami heard a helicopter starting up. He took off running for the rooftop and once he got there he had found him. Panzer stood before him wearing a sinister smile.

Minami: finally, I will kill the last two.

Panzer: Please, with the way you are now, you couldn’t possibly kill me.

Minami: Surely you jest…I just tore this whole place apart…I’ll make you pay…I’ll be happy after this

Panzer: That so...fine then, do it.

Panzer pulled out a revolver and tossed it through the air, Minami caught it and without a moments hesitation aimed at Panzer’s head and fired, the bullet blew open Panzer’s skull, scattering his brains all over the helicopter behind him.

Minami: Now for the last one.

Minami took the revolver, pulled the hammer and pointed the gun to his own temple.

((Almost done...and thanks to whoever deleted the extra posts in between this XD))
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:56 pm

He closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, sending his own brains all over the ground…then there was a familiar voice that crept into his ears.

Panzer: You’re really losing it Minami…

Minami’s eyes shot open and he found himself standing unharmed, with Panzer before him wearing the same smile from moments ago…

Minami: What…did you do…?

Panzer: It’s not what I DID…it’s what YOU DIDN’T do…you’re even worse off than I thought…imagining your own death…you could have died, your psyche is in shambles, and growing worse by the minute.

Minami: what are you saying…

As Minami spoke, he felt a foreign rage building inside him…something burning to be released

Panzer: I’m saying that you’re losing it, going crazy…

Minami: NO! I’m fine…You’re the crazy one…

Panzer: Come Now Minami…you and I both know that you’re losing control…losing your grip on reality…surely you’ve been hearing voices.

Minami: yeah…so what, everyone was hearing it, they echoed through the room from time to time.

Panzer: Bzzztt wrong. Those voices were coming from you and you alone...you were talking to yourself…no one else was

Minami: What? When was I…Bullshit! I would remember talking to myself…

Panzer: not if you thought it was someone else…you were speaking in the third person, and using different voices to boot…for example there was the time when you said:

“How does it feel?...your heart filled itself with darkness, and has finally died, now you can no longer feel…it is both a gift and a curse that will be with you forever, as will I…” or those times when you were screaming “KILL THEM ALL” and things like that…OH! And the time when—

Minami cut him off with his laughter

Minami: HAHAHAHAHA!!!...nice try, but those voices came from someone else.

Panzer: Hmmm…that so...alright, then let me ask you some questions. How did you kill those people in the corridor, how did you kill your family, and how did you get free from that box?

Minami: Simple… bullets shattered the box, and I used the same shard of glass to kill my parents and those other people.

Panzer: And this shard of glass…did it cut you?

Minami: of course it did, right he—

Minami stared at his hand that should have been cut and bleeding, but instead found a perfectly unharmed hand

Minami: what the…how did…WHAT THE FUCK?!

Panzer: …SURPRISE!! You have received NO injuries during your stay here…other than when the guards beat you that time…

Minami fell to his knees clutching his head and screaming in pain, that’s when he noticed that his mouth wasn’t bleeding…even though it was torn open by screaming while it was sewn shut…there was no blood…no wound…nothing.

Minami: …How? It doesn’t make sense…I BLED!!! I FELT THE PAIN!!!!

Panzer: If you liked that little surprise, then you just LOVE this one. You didn’t use a shard of glass to kill those people…you used your own little power…i flare…which for you takes on the form of the elements. Your family was killed with pure dark energy…and those prisoners, blades of wind. The soldiers died by the same element. After you killed your parents it rained outside cause you were sad and crying. Get it now?...those voices were all you, your other personalities, 6 in total, all with a different element and weapon of choice.

Minami: impossible!

Panzer: they are all you, and they all have different powers and mindsets…learn to control them then maybe you will kill me

Panzer turned and boarded the helicopter while laughing, then he turned around and spoke again

Panzer: HERE! This time you can try to kill yourself with an actual gun, instead of just pointing your fingers and imagining your own death!!

As Minami sat on the ground he began to cry and scream, as he did, the sky grew dark and it began to rain, Panzer had been right, and Minami was definitely going crazy…he picked up the gun and put it to his head, he didn’t want to live a life of constantly trying to decipher what is real and what is imaginary, death would be much easier. He prepared to pull the trigger, but stopped.

Minami: No… not yet HE has to die first, till I kill him I cannot die…not yet…

Minami stood to his feet, leaving the gun on the ground, he turned and walked to the edge of the 5 story mansion and stepped off. As he fell to the ground, he had begun his descent into his own Nightmares…

((finished, I don't mind if no one reads it, but if anyone does let me know what you think))
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm

-eye twitches-
Oh my lord that thing is loong!
Maybe I'll read the full thing later.... -_-U
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 pm

lol I never expected anyone to read it, but I appreciate the thought

but if someone does read it then give feed back I would appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 pm

OH! and that's also why I put the little summary at the beginning
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Jesus!
I just read the whole thing!
It's AMAZING!
The angst, and hatred, and sadness, and insanity, and every other possible element!
-coughs and calms down from fangirl moment-
It is very well written. :3
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 pm

I've only read the first post, but I feel like I need to say this anyway.

So far, it looks like Anji is a pretty direct rip-off of Skye, my character here. Practically insane, uses Light as a base, has different manifestations of elements as he fights, can only use one at a time.

Just correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

Female Number of posts : 312
Kekkei Genkai : Earth bending and Plasma control
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Come on Skye, I don't think someone would purposely copy you. It must have been an accident. I like both of your stories by the way. ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Purposeful or not, we've now got two identical characters. That really kinda irks me.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 pm

YAY!! good feed back XD

and also, I don't really know anything about your character..I made this long ass story up like 2 weeks ago, and I plan to keep his story going...as far as "different manifestions" there really arent any, just different personalities, born through adversity...but think what you will, I don't mind
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Yes, Good feedback is fuun...
Oh, look~!
Bionx is on~!
That means....
-groans-
...Fillers...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Yeah, I made Skye's character about 3 months ago. And what I think and now know is that your character is just like mine, in almost every sense. Not sure what the higher ups are gonna say, but really..
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Okay syke . Her character is fine . and read the full thing it makes sence.

I approve the hell out of this character. No one is ripping you off.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 pm

well, similar stories dont mean the same character...I may rp completely different from you...besides in the end I didn't copy it, I just coincidently made a similar story...cut me some slack, geez

lol ~coughhischaractercough~ (i knew the picture would mislead XD)
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Ha, nice vash.
'her'.
-chuckles-
-rawrs at television-
I hate Storm Hawks! Go away~! T_T
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm

watch all you want, maybe then you'll see that I didn't bite your character, which in my opinion really isn't too similar to me..you do illusions, Minami changes his personality...

and I really don't see anything that would make any of Minami's personalities similar to your's...you don't seem very sad/emo/depressed/angry and all that other good stuff.

and also random junk ftw Ayaka >.<
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Yup, random junk~!
I';m drunk on air today! XDDDD
Like yesterday, after Pizza hut With Mayumi-chan and
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEVE!-chan! XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 pm

*weeps tears of mad joy* Finally~! Someone who actually puts enough thought and planning into their character's storyline, not just their abilities. I applaud thee.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:45 pm

lol thanks, i atake it that isn't to common huh?

and OMG more people read it than i thought o.0 YAY!! XD
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 pm

lol, It's common alright....
But Steve and Mayumi don't live near me...
So maybe it's not?
I only see them once a week....
Oh well.

And, juuuust so you know, I'n not always high on air.
I';m just suffering for
sleep lose/ watching too many anime with cross dressing men. (Princess Princess!)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Oh geez...My friend is obsessed with that show and yes Minami. It's actually very readable if yanno what I mean.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Umm can you guys take this to the hot topic or spam thread XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity   Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Anji Minami, The Nightmare's Insanity
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next