Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 am

*sigh* "the happiness of one will always be built off the pain of another..might as well enjoy it"

*Orochi looks down to notice Kay's eyes open and then stands up after she does*

"welcome back to the land of the living.."
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 am

"Oran welcome back."
-_Vash said sitting on a chair he just made appear from his house._-
"I don't ..enjoy anything.. did you.. even read my book.. My mind doesn't work that way.. love, joy happiness. anger.. I am simply driven by plain.. simple logic..morales of good and bad ..do not apply."
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 am

"no no no, i was merely voicing my own opinion on the subject of enjoying another's torment"

*Orochi looks around and pulls up a random chair, then takes a seat*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:15 am

*Kay's eye would look toward Orochi and would simply look away for if at full power, oran would quickly try to make a snack out of Orochi but was low on chakra so decided to right him off as her eyes looked back at vash.*

Zeus..

*Kay's voice would be slightly overshadowed as it spoke plainly to vash.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 am

"Well I am going back to my chamber....Don't make any big moves without alerting Chase.."
-_Vash got up and the chair dissipated. he left the room and went down the few halls to his own chamber._-
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:22 am

"i'll keep that in mind.."

*Orochi stood to his feet, looked at Kay...then walked down a different hall in search of a room to make his own*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 am

*Kay's body would turn as well as it walked down the hall in search for a quaters of it's own.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 pm

((Just to show that I'm STILL ALIVE !!!))

Aiyu took in a deep breath.
"Uhm..just left me here to die. Wasn't that stupid. Whatever." Aiyu used a bit of chakra to spread her black wings. Then she took flight to get away from the tainted area. Even though she was already tainted betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2