Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him Empty
PostSubject: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:13 pm

*Ahter being shit kicked from the apartment complex Orochi and Aiyu are sent flying torwards Chase Young's Lair, rather than smash into the ground Orochi emits a powerful flame that allows him to land safely on the ground outside the house*

Orochi: *cough* shit that hurt...

Aschereit: still better than American airlines...

Orochi: do you ever shut up...

Aschereit: when i'm bored...

*Orochi looks at Aiyu who had been in his arms the whole time,

Orochi: least she's fine...now more importantly

*Orochi gently lowers Aiyu to the ground then knocks on the door of Chase's Lair, not knowing what to expect, Orochi steps back and waits...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Aiyu comes around fluttering her eye lashes.
"Kyo-sama" she tried to get up only to feel a shock of pain run down her spine.
"Itai..." she noticed her place, she was on the ground which wasn't to bad.
She smirked. Then she laughed.
"As long as it's with you..."
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 pm

*Orochi begins to talk to Aschereit, after hearing Aiyu's words*

Orochi: what the hell is taking Vladimir so long...cant that bastard hurry up and get here...He'd better be worth it Aschereit

Aschereit: don't worry, guy is damn strong, even for a Demon, and he wont turn on you.

Orochi: i hope you're right...i should kill the bastard for taking so long...*sigh*...he'd better be worth it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Aiyu concentrated on her wound, she used a bit of her chakra to send a burst of healing enegry through every nerve of her spine. She stood to her feet and brushed herself off.
"Well sense I'm the bad girl now I'm in need of a new clothes..uhm". Always talking to himself She smirked as she stood next to Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 pm

"New clothes eh?..perhaps new weapons as well...tell you what...i'm moving into your house, i'll make something nice for you there"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 pm

"Really now?"
"Shall we go!"
She smiled a geniune smile as she began to grab onto Kyo's arm.
"I hope you know the way."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pm

--time skipped--
Aiyu slammed down into the ground, her body covered in blood. "Itai--" She took a few deep breaths. She couldn't stand to her feet but she felt her stomach turning, she'd lost to much blood. She'd make it though, Aiyu concentrated the rest of her energy on her wounds.
Then she blanked out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 pm

"Uhm..I barely even know the guy who saved my ass". Aiyu screamed in her affliction.
"..."
"I'd follow him anywhere, no matter what's said or done."
"Th--ough it would of been nice to be saved by him."
"I have no complaints apoun my savor...I dont think I could bare that torcher."
Aiu gave a heartly laugh that was quickly stopped by her wounds.

She clutched onto her blouse that was covered in blood. She need to heal herself in a slow careful pocess. Aiyu was barely able to strip off her clothes but she managed. She was capable of opening up her wings just enough to wrap around her entire body. She emitted a weak light in the center of her core. Slowly she began to heal her afflictions.

"Umph"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

Male Number of posts : 115
Kekkei Genkai : Heylin
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmm... What have we here? Some derelict children looking to partake in the games of Fate?
Or some foolish mortals ignorant of the situation they've involved themselves in?

-My voice echoes throughout the lair and Terra walks in from an arbitrary entrance with her trademark lifeless stare. She crosses her arms waiting for a reply. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Aiyu showed part of her face through her black wings.
"I may be somewhat ignorant of the situation, but I'm will to join to the fun."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 pm

You, young lady, are not only ignorant to the situation, but also to the level of pain you'll have to endure in the next minute or so. You are weak. I have no use for weaklings. Leave this place.

-Terra takes a step towards Aiyu and a strong invisible force goes through the room. It lifts both Aiyu and Terra off their feet and leaves them floating in midair. I walk from another arbitrary entrance while floating as well and stand behind Aiyu. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

"...Why not I really had nothing to live for anyway."
"I wouldn't want to die here anyway..."
She had a blank expression on her face, as she bit down on her lip. Letting a bit of blood trickly down her chin.
"Silly of me to think other wise..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:05 am

Don't try to turn your personal failings into some epic of self tragedy. You are weak and it nothing more than that. Change it if you wish.

-I nudge Aiyu towards Terra who catches her and by the throat and proceeds to floating her to an arbitrary exit. -

Leave this place regardless of your choice. I have no time to play games with the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:08 am

"Whatever,,,it is what it is. Right.". Aiyu closed her eyes.
A small ball of enegry burst through her, she coughed up some blood as she wiped it away.
She began to laugh a dear hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 am

-My stomach turns at the sight and sense of Aiyu... -

Hmm... Hysterical wench...

-She exits my lair into the endless sea of magma that is Vescrutia (or whatever the planet name is) and more than likely dies. Terra and I go back about our meditation, floating around each other like yin and yang. -
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 am

(wow...wish i woulda been on earlier...)

*Orochi simply watches the whole event unfold, then speaks*

"you truly are evil...would you have me as your ally in the destruction of the nightmare?"

*having no desire to end up the same way as Aiyu, Orochi takes both Loki and the Kusanagi in hand, then awaits a response*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:24 am

-_A dark portal forms and Vash walks in holding a badly beat up Kay. He had unlocked ORAN(not to be confused with orion) withen her earlier and she quickly jumped on the bandwagon to. However Kham in a last ditch effort to save Shiro substituted kay for shiro and they shared the brunt of Vash's attack._-
"O orochi your here."
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:29 am

*Orochi turns, after hearing Vash's voice and instantly notices Kay being carried, and in bad condition to boot*

"...what happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 am

(( lol kham happened...))
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:35 am

"I used her to distract kham while I defeated Shiro.. he was almost absorbed But He made her take half the bounty of my attack,...
Heal her if you can.. she is completely drained of chakra too .."
-_Vash put her down on something in the room. Before adding._-
"O yeah.. she will be a bit different then you remember."
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:46 am

*Orochi stares at the body on the ground then uses heat therapy and steadily heals her wounds as he returns to talking*

"so then she's with us now?... HA! poor Shiro"

*Orochi laughs at the emotional and mental distress that he believed Shiro must have gone through because of this*

"wait...different how?"
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 am

"She is controlled by a being called Oran.. my Clan was conected to hers thousands of years ago.. But My father the creator of darkness split the orion and the Oran apart. down the line there kekei genkais developed differently and My vash gave them the curse to bear the summon oran.. where as we got Zues to torment our minds... simple enough I unsealed Oran who i sealed for her a while ago..and she was easily persuaded to our side."
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:54 am

"HA! how simply devious of you...i wish i could have seen the look on Shiro's face when she switched sides"

*Orochi looks down at Kay, noticing that the healing process is going well he continues the job and should be finished soon*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:56 am

"Well I don't take enjoyment in the torment of others.. it had to be done..
And he got rather mad which was also in my plan it ...made him an easy target.."

Last edited by vashy_chan on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:58 am

*Kay's eyes would open with her red and black pupils peering at Orochi with a lifeless stare before standing to her feet. Her head would then turn to each side observing the new area it was in as its chakra slowly but surely began returning.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him   Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him Empty

Back to top Go down

Orochi switches over, and brings Aiyu with him
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next