Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

The Real Thing

Go down 
+18
Neku
Shiro Kazuma
Chase Young
Kay-no
Aeon Revorse
Kisaka-Hellgate
ZK
Kairi Armani
Sadi D
Sedgar Vyland
Terry
Rue Mizusashi
Skye Silverclaw
Lucius Blackthorn
Fenri Lunaedge
Tigen
Susanoo
Zeik Hellgate
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

The Real Thing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Good morning, Skye!
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm

As he approaches the open doorway, he briefly looks back at the girl who somehow knew his name and just waved. "I'm outa here.. way too much shit happened yesterday and I'm tired." With that he left the doorway, not to be seen in the Cathedral again until necessary.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm

*Shiro opens his eyes after falling asleep on Kay-no's lap and is finally able to sit up on his own strength. He sees the kunai stuck in the ground and laughs slightly realizing what had happened when he had zoned out.*

Vash is the same as always.

*Vashy's words then ring through his head as he remebers what he had said. Looking around, he see's who still remain in the Cathedral and spoke aloud plainly thinking outloud and talking to himself.*

I do not like failure as much as you do my friend... But let it be known... Chase will fall for the wrongs he has done.

*Thinking back to the mindless slaughter of Lyra along with the others, a rage takes place into Shiro causing him to clench his fist. Out of anger, he punchs the stone ground of the church creating a massive gash in the floor. Calming down, he lifted his fist and closed his eyes.*

Taking one's life for sport will never be justified...
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Alright Alright......i wont be reckless
*I calm down*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 pm

=I turn around and look to everyone=
I need to go check my lab...see if everything is in tact.
=I walk out leaving the cathedral=
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Sedgar jumped at Aeon's last comment, realizing his equipment may not be in good shape either. "Ah.. me too then." There was anxiety in his voice as he speedily walked out of the cathedral.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm

"zeik looks around finally able to see"

thanks every body

"zeik shadow warps over to kurai..who may or may have fainted"

we will take our leave now

"zeik begins to glow a little as he preps his shadow warp"

i need to work on a plan for this situation

"zeik and kurai disappear from site"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:59 pm

*Being able to stand, Shiro stood up picking up Kay-no as well seeing she had fallen asleep. Smiling to everyone, he then looked at the rather wrecked cathedral. His eyes shifted to the earth in a blaze as his smile disapeared. Then sighing he looked back to Kay-no in his arms and spoke.*

Everyone... Try to regroup... Check and make sure things are ok. Until then, be patient until something is decided.

*Shiro then simply disapeared in a blur with Kay-no, a gust of wind followed him out through the front door.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:24 am

*I appear in a flash of light in the distance and speak to everyone else not counting chase and random broad my voice echoing throughout the galaxy .*

Congradulations on your half wedding. I didn't want to come because I was waiting on chase to blow up the planet, yes I knew it was going to happen, and yes I do plan on killing him now. Sorry I was late but I technically saw it anyway.

*I now speak to chase young and random broad.*

You blew up my house. I don't appreciate that. Even though you stand before me as much as a threat as you once were, you really wasn't one back then, I just didn't want to kill you. I haven't killed someone in a long time, and I am long overdue. So now chase young and company, I give you an ultimatum, I will give you a minute and a half to hit me with everything you got, and if I am not impressed, I will kill you both in the following millisecond.

*I smile slightly and span my arms outward.*

Hit me....
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:28 am

((sADI YOU FUCKEND JYNX ME I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN))

*i finnaly wake up and look around at everyone* Why us everyone so blue for, it's a wedding for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 am

((Seeing you both just posted random as hell... If you havent noticed.. No one is in the church.. And we're on the moon... And yea... Chase is MIA atm. REad back ppl. lol.))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:32 am

My minute in a half still stands. Since my voice did echo throughout the galaxy he obviously heard me.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:33 am

((ugh i did it took a while but i did and seeing as people gettin fucked up down the alter i still think where in a church))
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:42 am

((Kham, really. You're being a major dick. Bad guy or not, it's part of the story. Believe it or not, this shit won't fly. I even fucking rearranged the damn site to accomodate the present situation. It would defeat the purpose of it happening if it were to be fixed within 24 hours. Chill out. I'd really rather not have a story I've been trying to build for the past 2 months be brought to its climax and end in 2 days. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

he crossed the line when he blew up the planet and I really don't have any intention in letting this ride any longer.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:59 am

Letting what ride? He blew it up yesterday. No more than 24 hours. Other than that, you haven't had any beef with him other than trying to beat him. I think I get that you want him gone, but I didn't intend on having him die any time soon. In addition, This is all part of a story that I was under the impression that you were cool with since we came up with Chase in the first place. If the case was that you were bothered by his existence, we could have done something about it, but since you didn't say shit, I thought it just go ahead as I planned. I think the lack of communication here is the problem along with the fact that you've been online less than I have in the past weeks and nothing has been said of Chase Young, Every time, you just wanna fight him. No story, no plot, you just wanna beat him. The fuck? Where the hell does this come from? You never even talked to me about what you planned on doing about Chase Yong other than beating him when the time comes. The time hasn't come yet so chill out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:13 am

I appreciate your concern for the fact that if I fought chase now he would probably loose. its not even a lack of communication, I could care less I simply had no idea where the whole Shadow Ho oh and Shadow Lugia was going but it got personal when the planet was destroyed. Though what I plan to do is to either put the earth back, or kill the guy and girl responsible. I know you respected a reaction from me once this news hit my ears and this is my reaction. I know chase young is one of those villians you have jock riding respect for so I will grant you your storyline, but know this next time you plan on blowing up a planet, let someone know. Ecspecially if you don't want me to come back and fix everything. Have fun..
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 am

*I stand up from where I am* I really should not be here... I'm sorry V.V *Bows and heads twoards the door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Thing
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9