Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Real Introductions EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Real Introductions EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Real Introductions EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Real Introductions EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Real Introductions EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Real Introductions EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Real Introductions EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Introductions EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Real Introductions EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Real Introductions EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Real Introductions

Go down 
+2
Akarui Yami
Shiro Kazuma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

All Nightmare Village characters aside, who are we really, behind our on-site personas?

Me, I'm a 17 year old high school student basically.. taking way too many AP classes and involved in way too many clubs and organizations for my own mental health, and have (of course) a strong affinity for Anime, Games, etc. I live in Chicago, IL, go to school with several site members (dragged me into the whole thing >_> ), and don't get out enough.

How 'bout youz guyz?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 pm

My name is Allie. I'm a eighteen year old freshman in college. I am studying to become a American Sign Language Interpreter. I live in Virginia. I am really close friends with Tazu in real life. I am in the Bowling Club, American Sign Language Club, and I am the president of the Anime Club at my school. I participate in a Saturday Morning Youth League that is by my school. I have bowled on a league since I was ten years old and so far my highest game is a 189. I am living with Autism, however I have Aspergers Syndome, witch is the highest fuctioning form of Autism. I love Anime! My favorites include: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cardcaptor Sakura, Fruits Basket, and Tsubasa. I am a Christian, and proud of it. Smile The proof is... Is that I am always wearing my cross necklace.

If you do not know what Autism is here is some info: http://www.aspergers.com/aspclin.htm
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Lol...

Me.. I'm an 18 year old College Student fresh outta high school and experiencing life to the fullest. Looking for a job still and going ot school as well as enjoying life. My passions include writing, music, and of course anime and gaming. Went to school also with many of the members who introduced me to Rping and now this is another hobby of mine. I'm on here when I'm at home or I'm out at school or wit friends any other time. Very cool person as most my friends put it.. Very positive person but also very understanding. Going to school for computer engineering. Also going to school for music, behind the scenes not nessicarily performing. And well besides that, can't really say anything else more unless you get to know me better or just ask ZK or Kham... mah brothers and friends. XD ((No we are not related... >.<))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Ok then

I am 16 years old and is a junior in high school. I live in Gary indiana A.K.A. the murder capitol of the world and am proud of it. I went to school with zeik and he introduced me to rping and now it's a new hobby of mine besides being on here, i am in a couple of club's and loves to hang out with my freinds because were all anime freaks. I want to co into college to study inder computer and graphic designing and hopes to have my own video game line like sony and them, i also want to own my own buissness as well. But besides that im really a cool person to hang out with. ((and just now somebody just got shot from the area))
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:12 pm

Simple and Clean..this is all there is to me.

16 Years old Junior in High School.
I live in Lansing,Illinois..which is on the border of Indiana...basically Illiana
Ace introduced me to RPing when he left my school and I've been doing it ever since.
I hate school..don't go to any school events..and hate most people there.
I'm a not a pessimist...just not a flipping optimist..((Why the hell are they always so happy anyway?))
I want to go to college for something with gaming/computers
I want to work with Tetsuya Nomura on a KH project I've had in my mind for awhile ((It would be called Kingdom Hearts:Another Story. which is basically about a kid who travels, instead of Disney Worlds, Square Worlds))
Best Friends with Neku
Like Anime and Gaming
I don't go out unless it's beneficial for me...
Don't like talking on the phone
Don't like many design/stuff on my shirt
Don't like tight clothes
Don't like itchy wife-beaters
Like texting
Hate fake-ass and real gangstas..((Especially in the suburbs..there is NO reason))
Want to learn how to Sword fight and speak Japanese...
Like Big Pants
LOVE S'MORES!!!!!!!!!!
AND HAYDEN PANETIERRE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 am

Wow this acutaly makes sense...good job iggy

Mahk-x the man under the cloak

Names Khameron ppl just call me kham

im black
tall
really really strong
really really really funny
really chill person
sarcastic
asshole
a really good friend
overall pretty nice

i go to school with iggy and zk and hisoka and used to go to school with zeik which is kenwood academy in Chicago IL

Hobbies
Girls(i gets lots of girls), music (i play the saxophone and some piano and guitar and listen to metal and alternative and i can tolerate some forms of rap), partying, acting (im a killer actor), improv, texting, video games, mmorpgs, fighting, making people laugh,chess

Girls, chill ppl, girls, video games, food, computers, chiodos, system of a down (and other bands), moshing, raves, the site XD and many other things,fighting

Dislikes
hype people, fake ass gangstas, people who think they can fight, too many loud things at once, sore loosers, god hackers ECT, CANDY!

wants to major in buisness adminsitration and promote me and zk's manga and start our own company and make it big in the anime universe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:25 am

See, now I feel like I have too little info about me >_>

Name's Harrison, aspire to get into Game Design once I get into college, Nerdy and proud of it, play the viola in spare time (nit much these days..)

Hobbies include messing around with computers, watching anime, learning how things work, RPing (now), various nintendo games (Brawl, open to online fights, just PM me =p)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 am

Lol.. its ok Iggy.. dont feel left out.. XD
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 am

Who's left out?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 am

Iggy felt left out, because everyone put A LOT of info about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 am

Actually..what I but was pretty standard and obvious

cept for the RPing, Japanese and Sword Fighting thing, and the Video Game thing...you could find that out my looking at me. or just being around me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 am

Mine I don't think is that surprising to those people that I've known for a while... It will probally be surprising to those who just met me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:44 am

I am horrible with Introductions..
I am a 14 yr. Freshman. My name is Natasha, call me Tasha, Tash. Natasha whatever.
I currently, live in Illinois. I am generally, the type of person who is allways happy.
Uhh I like being loud, anime, kingdomhearts, rpgs. pink, Guitar hero, DDR and graphic design.
Yea, that's pretty much it about me.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:54 pm

DDR RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:08 pm

I LOVE DDR!
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:49 pm

What the fuck is DDR? and i play an instement as well
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:00 pm

DDR= Dance Dance Revoultion.

Im not a huge fan of it so i will left someone else explain it
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Fucking Win that's what it is.

My Introduction...

My real life name is Chris, although I think I'm going to start going off my middle name from now on. Not sure, gotta think on that... But really, call me what you want. I'll answer if I like it. I try to be a laid back guy, but I can get really worked up. If I get bored, I get violent. If I get sugar, I get reckless. if I get sleepy, my mouth gives no fucks. My temper can get the best of me at times and I act on impulses that get me in trouble... But that's rare. Most of the time when I'm angry I either take it out on a wall, myself, or a combination of the two. Most people think they know me, but it's just a facade I put on to keep people away. The real me isn't known by many and even fewer know it exists under the mask I put on every day. It's hard being me. A hopeless romantic, an outcast, a target. All has led up to me not caring too much about anything else anymore. A few key things and people, but nothing worth me going into with a general populous... With every passing day, I care a little less about something. I sit back and wonder how long it'll take for me to stop caring about everything... Enough of my emo-ness. Moving right along, I'm, generally smarter than most of the people I know without trying and there's this natural talent I have for hurting people's feelings almost effortlessly. I love that one. Summarizing the rest, love has given up on me, I hate my parents, I feel alone most of the time, and I have Suicidal thoughts very often.

Any questions, just ask. I don't need any comments on my lifestyle though.

P.S. I'm a 17 year old black kid that loves every type of music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Thats my brother... Dotn ask why he just is... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Introductions   Real Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Introductions
Page 1 of 1