Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

The Real Thing

Go down 
+18
Neku
Shiro Kazuma
Chase Young
Kay-no
Aeon Revorse
Kisaka-Hellgate
ZK
Kairi Armani
Sadi D
Sedgar Vyland
Terry
Rue Mizusashi
Skye Silverclaw
Lucius Blackthorn
Fenri Lunaedge
Tigen
Susanoo
Zeik Hellgate
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

The Real Thing - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 am

Well, I dunno. I personally would like to stay on the moon for a while... It'll help me get back to 100%. That will be a while too. As for the planet, Kham I guess is the only person that can bring it back... No worries though. We're cool up here... Now if you'll excuse me, I have damage control to play...

*i hobble out of the cathedral*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

Male Number of posts : 327
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 am

*i do handsigns and petals of ice form around my legs. i stand up completely with the pain numbed*

Fine then. We shall wait...

*i follow ZK out the door*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 am

"Some wedding this turned out to be..." Angry, sad and overall emotionally drained, he plopped down on the ground next to Zeik and Kurai, burying his head in his hands. Everything had changed for him so fast..
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 am

-_A dark portal appears and Out walked Vash . He looked around as the village was now on the moon. He was lucky enough to be able to watch most of the real world from his mind if he wished seeing bits and pieces of what happened mashed up._-
"I see an obvious solution to the world being missing...ZK Turn back the time..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 am

((Vash, read back about a page or so..))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 am

((Nah... no need.))

*Shiro tries to prop himself up only to fall back into Kay-no's lap.*

Haven't taken a beating like this since.. God knows when. But Vash... Zero.. He can't do it. It's too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 am

(funny lucius BLACKTHORN....funny.)
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:18 am

"of course he can't..."
-_Vash Looked over a slight bit disappointed at Zk . Or maybe it was a slight bit of disspointment overall. it seemed wherever Chase young was vash was no where to be found._-
"Well this is a rather big failure for the nightmare isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:22 am

I look over at Zeik and Kurai "I'm sorry that your marriage day got interrupted like this" I turn around "Door Door"A door comes out of no were and opens. I walk threw and the door vanishes behind me and I return to my own dimension
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:25 am

*Laying in Kay's lap, Shiro gave up on trying to stand since his body couldn't move exactly. He laughed at Vashy's comment as he thought about it himself.*

I guess you can say that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 am

*I look at Vash. I notice him staring intently at ZK, so I try to lighten up the mood.* From failure spawns success. At least no one died, and this will pass by soon.*I look over to kurai then go X3.* Come oooon lazy bastard!! Say I DO!!!!*I wait with excitement.*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:31 am

-_vash sighed and took a deep breath as though he was calming himself. Though there was nothing Uncalm about him as usual. A moment later he ended up coughing up a small bit of blood on his hand. It had nothing to do with the events of the past day Vash has had this happen to him a few times before ...but it wasn't a good sign.
He then looked at Fubuki._-
"I am disappointed that that the nightmare when faced with two foes simply crumbled like crackers after all it has been through..this will not just pass by ..this is not just a small deal. if kham is to restore the planet what of the people on it? there is no way to bring back millions maybe some and we have the nightmare but alot is lost.. and Chase is still out there.. this was our best chance if you stand there and make a mockery of our position again Fubuki I'll hand you to chase myself..
Dam where the hell is kham..."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:36 am

I was here and I did nothing while chase was here but looked.
I feel so horrible. Vash whatever you plan to do I want in. I know we had our share of problems but we have to put them aside for the sake of the village. So let me assist you please.
*I walk over to Vash*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 am

"Just tell me one thing... Terry .. do you know where they went.."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 am

Lucius rose finally, a dark look on his face. His eyes now looked more brown than their usual gold. "Terry, we were all ordered to simply watch as Chase destroyed the planet.." He paces a bit, his head in his hands. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to catch up with you all later. It's been a long day.." With that Lucius was gone, but there was no light flash this time. Only a blur of his normal clothing colors..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 am

*I glare at Vash, then sigh.* Heh, being positive isn't my thing I guess.* My eyes dim a tone and I crack my neck a little before my next statment.* I know this was a damnation on all of the planets people, and on a few of us. Because of us, those billions of people died. There's nothing to be non chalant about, this impacted our lives greatly. Now would be the best time to sit up and fly right, but in a since its already too late.*I was serious with everything I said, and I walked toward Vash.*We should have thought something would happen, another village born would be more difficult for chase to move about. I'm sorry for acting immature and like a know it all, even though I only encountered chase once, but With these mistakes made, a smart mind like yours is needed.*I look over at the disgruntled Zeik.*And power like his....we need the Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:42 am

Look you three. The only thing that is to be done at this moment is to rest... This is alot to take in at the moment, and even for us as the leaders of Nightmare, this is something we've never faced ourselves.

*He coughed again as he looked at Kay's face still smiling. He then continued speaking to whomever was around.*

I understand the circumstances... So for now let's simply try to keep things calm.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 am

All I know is that after I watched the world get destroyed I fell into a state of silent rage because I still had family on that Earth somewhere and Chase simply destroyed it with any second thought. All that was running through my head was Kill Chase, but my body would move so now I wish to persue him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 am

Calm down and wait terry. if you rush in and die, then your family in heaven or hell, would not forgive you. it may be painful to wait, but the best thing for now is to train, so next time.* I swing my sword quickly to terry's neck, not cutting him at all. I then crack a small smile.*you can take his head.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:52 am

-_Vash listened to fubuki. with his arms crossed again trying hard to gain the composure he was so famous for but the moment Shiro spoke Vash's eyes opened wide and a Kunai came darting out of his jacket narrowly missing shiros head and Kays lap._-
"Don't lecture me Shiro..you may be okay with failure But I'am not ..I am ..."
-_He coughed up a small bit of blood again it was bad for him to get worked up like this._-
"I am not going to Sit around .."
-_Vash opened a portal behind himself. he wasn't even 10 percent sure he could Find Chase or even any clue if he could do anything at all But he turned around and looked at the portal he just opened and began to walk into it slowly.He paused looked over at terry and Vash's eyes glewa sinister dark purple . Terrys legs immediately being bound by some dark energy until Vash walked through and the portal shut._-
Back to top Go down
Rakka
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Rakka

Male Number of posts : 83
Kekkei Genkai : Gravitation
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:59 am

*I faded into the room near the ceiling, floating. I couldn't speak after witnessing such events, especially knowing that I was there and did nothing. I watched the mysterious man of darkness portal out the room and I began to wonder.*"hmm, he seems like someone who can.."I fade back out the room, in search of this dark man, seeming as noting but a mysterious cold chill to everyone else.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:57 am

"zeik sits up after sleeping for an undetermined amount of time"

....am i married

"zeik looks around wondering if anyone is here.but zeik sees no one."

.o god

"zeik for some odd and unforeseen reason has no sight and touches the ground trying to find his way"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 am

DAMN... I wish I could have helped.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 am

Fubuki wrote:
(just asking, but does this ruin the bursting. and the chances for the chaos???)
((This shouldn't mess with the Burst...after all the Burst doesn't exist on a planet really))

=I sit down taking everything in. I look out the Window into the new envrionment=
Chase Young......
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Skye climbs out from some rubble of the Cathedral, dusting himself off. "My, my.. we're in quite a pinch now." He looks around, seeing that most of the guests had left by now. "Feh, so I guess that calls off the wedding. I am loving this coat though, so I guess I'll just stay formal for now.." He strides out of the ruined Cathedral and begins inspecting the rest of the Nightmare for damage, before remembering something. "Ah Zeik, for whatever it's worth, Congrats to you and Kurai~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Thing   The Real Thing - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Thing
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next