Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

the so called new genaration

Go down 
+7
Aeon Revorse
ZK
mahk-x
Tigen
vashy_chan
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

the so called new genaration - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:32 am

i hate de..it makes me cringe inside for some reason..but your character do as you please. im not going to kill you..for that anyways.

also im glad you said that..cause thats how i am. im that guy who LOVES speaking to people while not looking at them..i will have an entire conversation with you..while looking at a wall.
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 am

X3 I have whole conversations while hugging.>,<

But just so people who don't know who might read this.

when the chaos is up There is a tournament go sign up for the future tournament before the slots are filled.

And with that goodnight.

-glomps zeik and runs off-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 am

"zeiks sits in both awe and shock"

.....you know. i hated that vash glomped me for a reason that most of you might not know.......and its not because he is a guy..but because well i hate glomps..too much random happiness and love makes me feel weird.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 pm

i'm definitely entering XD
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 pm

notice how im so lost right now it aint even funny... lol
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 pm

whats the chaos site link? i totally forgot about that
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

SOmbody fill me in! im too lazy to read this whoel forum right now.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 pm

well...i recently found out that i can just go to people's houses and attack them there, everyone praised Vash for having good ideas, Zeik ranted on new ninja having warps and steps, Vash ranted about "Biting", there waws a joke about 4 play, and here we are XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm

If you don't want people tto talk so much in the topics and threads were they can talk about anything they want, then why have them there. It shouldn't matter whats being used or not, like the tavern, which was made for people to chill, which is ubderstandable. but you can also chill, talk, and have a good laugh at someones video or a funny picture. and its not the the tavern isnt used regardless, it has 78 pages...0_0

Ha, oh well, I am just a random person....or am I? XD
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Random is fuckign awesome man! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:44 am

gale..i here by deem you as hopeless. we put them there to do in your spare time..ninja like you dont have spare time..you only think you do. once you have a "thing" then you can have spare time

zeiks thing-overwhelming firepower. i will throw soooo much shit at you it's unreal

zk-insurmountably speed. zk will run laps around you just cause he can

kham-...well nuf said brute force

now my thing is a bit iffy. since i fight differently depending on my mood. im either in your face,laid back. or mean. pick one (if i gets no love i will be mean and me being mean caused xane's death)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 am

you...confused me.....=p If I didnt have spar time, I wouldnt have made those topics I got in trouble for. *facepalm.*

and my thing will be ********* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XDD wait and see
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 am

This reminds me of 1984. You all are the government and I'm Wilson. I must follow the rules or be vaporized (i.e killed) and you end up changes the rules to fit and benefit yourselfs, like the chocolate thing. you get 30 ounces one day and 20 the next but yoour told its more, even when its not.

I dont know what you guys want from me, I follow the rules, I battle, I made friends, I made fun loving topics, where did I go wrong. Please, Can I get an explaination? I'm being hated and don't know why, everyone neglecting me, just fucking tell me whats up!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:04 am

...gale..i know what you need to do and im going to say this as a friend.; SHUT THE FUCK UP. your mouth has wrote every fucking check...and absolutely none of them have been cashed with out a big as bouncing fee. you voice your opion when its not needed. im going to tell you. i dont care what you or anyone else thinks..unless i ask you. if you want voice your opinion ASK ME FIRST..hell i dont even like talking. i hate unnecessary conversation..if im on the bus and some old lady says high..i will return her greeting..but if she fucks up and asks me where i got my shoes from i will yell at the top of my voice "LEAVE ME HE FUK ALONE" i hate too talk to people about shit "i" deem unimportant. unless i value your opinon (zk kham vashy aeon shiro tigen) other then that leave me be. you wont shut p. you talk about shit to people like you know it all..and you dont. you haven't beed around enough to know much of anything..you haven't branched out enough to understand how shit works and im speaking of both on and off site. your person in real life effects your on site person,you need to slow down and look at things dont just but in..this is annoying. if you want me to rant about his some more i will...i have a lot to say...towards you and a many others

(also its not like that at all i read that book ad we"legends" are nothing like that)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:18 am

You should never have to ask to voice an opinion.
I know alot of things, and Im not scared to admit what I dont know. and I dont talk to people like I know it all, you are doing itnow. I am very smart in real life and busted my ass off so I can get the grades I get, But Its never enough, not for my parents, and not for you guys. You and everyone on this site doesn't know me we'll enough to know how helpful I can be, I cant help others because you have to be a certain rank to do so, it doesn't make since. I like helping people, Im a nice guy, but .....

what gives you the right to say what I think I know and what I do know, I haven't known you long enough for you to see "me" and no matter who tells you, aiyu, kurai, sdi, whatever, not a single damn person on this site can tell me about me. maybe orochi, but even what he knows is limited of me. You thnk Im stuppid, and Im not.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 am

god..this sounds like a argue ment that i would have with a girl or something. i didnt call you stupid and i didn't say you had to be a certain rank..but handing out information that you probably dont know..is rude and annoying. like you said we sont know you so you giving out info could be wrong..thus you should stop. aeon was a sp jouni once and we didnt mind aeon helping us out..hell there wasnt even much for him to do..but aeon was known buy us a ok..you however keep saying and doing shit that makes us question you.

now as for you and school. you can go too school every fucking day..get straing fucking A's know how to divide an atom...but that means very little in the nightmare..sure it helps explain shit..but you need..i wanna say street smarts..it's the easiest form of intelligence..all you need to do is LISTEN not tal..just stop and get an "understanding" as to how things go. i know the nightmare is a little iffy and not vey straight forward..but if people just stop trying to be captain fuking every thing..then they would see the answers to the question they ask and think of. all im saying is you need to do some soul searching...what is it you are fighting for.. who is it you ae trying to gain respect from..rather it be.....or your parents. sometime you just have to say fuk'em..you cant please every one and you cant have it all...every one has loses.

for once in your life gale...stop...and think..think outside of the books..think out side of logic...what is it you wont in life..do you really wanna be that guy who can divide an atom..but has no social life..is that what you are fighting for....cause i dont think you want that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:55 am

I have a social life. *coughnotalargeonebutstillasociallifecough*

I just want to be noticed as something good. I would like to be thanked by people and told I did a nice job for once, since it doesn't happen at home. no matter how good I do, it always has to be better. Your parents lie about something like "you were sleep and class" and you know you weren't but its "disrespectful" to say other wise.

I look at most things from a physicist perspective. I try to grasp my mind around things and figure things out, it might be who I am, but it makes me always think, and its fun you could say when you have people to talk to about it.

I fight for....people you could say. I mostly hate humans, seriously, but yet I love to see people happy. because of this I dont know, I only know one thing for certain that I strive for but dont wanna say it here. it might be 2 but Im not counting my grades.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 am

*zeiks sighs and decides to talk to you as a friend and not be himself*

..gale....dont do that. trying to obtain something like that though people will only get you hurt. its not different then a girl who dad wasn't their finding her love is some stupid guy. it never ends good and you end up making a lot of mistakes. i hate humans because of there ways and to be honest i can only say i truly love a few people. and none of them are my family......except maybe my mom. i understand your situation with your parents..to an extent.(cause i dont live there i couldn't possibly truly understand it) but you cant let that drive you..thats not a way to live life. that ust makes you a said..and vulnerably person..its almost as bad as women who keep going back to a relationship that clearly isnt ment to be..for dumb reason..like i love himn but he knocks me the fuck out every day...or i cant find some one else. trying to find love or happiness in others is a plan almost certain fail. we only get lucky sometimes and luck up on some one who can make us happy.......is your mom and das approval that important to you that you will screw you life ver just to please them...cause i assure you it isnt..in my bool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:19 am

It sorta is if they never except you. I get tired of being called a "disappointment" or "fuckin stupid" *namely my dad mostly.* for nothing really. My mom has started being nicer only because since me and my sisters are in the band, we all get to go to washington for Obama's festival and parade.

I hate being used, and they spam it worst then pit does his arows in smash bros. My dad wants me in band because he doesnt think Im smart enough to get a scholarship with my grades. and I hate band, but it has to be more, since I could always get a scholarship in art, which i like, but he wont let me. I sorta feel sorry for them, 4 kids going to college back to back (year, then next year. etc) will be costy.

I never used to care for people, but now the people I always end up meeting are different than your average human (Kurai, Orochi, and others too) and there cool. I talk about them sometimes, but I never hold grudges. XD I am a very silent person, but around people I know, I can talk semi alot, not with Kurai though, and maybe not with you, since I never did before.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 am

(band for the win.. kenwood all day)

...i dont listen to people who have problem with me. i am who i am and i do as i please. i will change for no one..and i mean no one unless i demm it worthy. when it comes to talking..i dont mind talking to you gale,but i hate when you take this i know it all approach..maybe you dont mean to..or maybe you are right..but i dont know you like that and i will deem you words stupid..im pretty self rigteos..but i tone it down when i talk to my friends...i also dont like silent people..they think alot and that means i dont know whats going on in side there head(i have a lot of enemies) but you're ok..you just need to find your way..and we as the higher ups aren't doing a very good job at that. god raising you guys is like raisin kids. so even if zk and kham wont help me..i will try to explain what it is that makes a good ninja(zk should do it..he is much better at it then i am..i think)
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 am

Mnyaaaaah. I'm sorry for butting into your emotional conversation of sharing and whatnot, but I was just wandering around like "Lalalalala, I'll read some stuff in my sleep deprived state :3 " And I come to read this and I'm like "Woah, these guys sound exactly like what I've felt for the longest, especially Gale." SO, WHAT I SAY TO GALE... My mother never used to approve of what I did, either. I was a happy kid, trying to get good grades (note that this was back in the third grade) And then one year I accidentally messed up and get a C. That fucked it up for life. Soon she started putting me in programs that I hated and said they were good for me just because 'she was my mother' and then, when my grades slip more, she blamed my video games and things that make me happy and stripped them from me, only depressing me and causing me to do less and less good in school. Sometimes I purposely get failing grades to spite her, now I know that's stupid and unnecessary, but GODDAMMIT I HATE THAT FUCKING WOMAN WITH ALL OF MY HEART, POSSIBLY WITH MY LIVER, TOO. She doesn't know how to leave me alone, either. I don't need her approval anymore, or want it. She hounds me every day at random times "Why can't you do better in school! You think I want you to fail? Why don't you just get good grades? etc etc etc" And she tells EVERYONE IN THE WORLD ALL OF MY SHIT, WHICH IS WHY I CAN'T TELL HER ANYTHING... And well... I dunno. I'm just saying, fuck adults' approval, I'll do my shit for me, and you should, too. Don't mind that thing I said about me getting bad grades, it's just a spite thing. I hold very long grudges. Every time she tells me to do better in school, I always make a mental note to get a very low D. I tend to bring it up by the end of the school year, so it doesn't matter much. XD Anyway, I mostly said this to vent and to say to Gale please don't look for adult approval. It means nothing. It's empty. When your parents are old and senile, or dead, where's your approval then? Thank you, and good night. Well, not really, I've been up all night and I can't sleep, but I'm sooo tired.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 am

:3 I would like to meet you in person some day, you are a strange individual, like myself.

I know what you mean, my sistr is like that. hell, my mom even stated on report day "shes done with helping her. she doesnt care about her future." I only try to get good grades to prove them wrong about me, to show that I am smart, because they look down on me alot. the other reason is for my friends, like zeik saying I dont know it all, thats just the thing. I try to do good so when my friends need help, I can help them, and they can trust me with my advice.

I might not need their approval, it might even help me in life if I didnt have it, but I want them to be quote on quote proud of me for once at least....ya know?
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT IS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING I THOUGHT. But alas, I'm quite moody (say nothing about this or I cut your throat) and it seems that every time I try to get good grades to prove to her I can, she just PISSES ME OFF BY ASKING ME ABOUT MY GRADES AND TELLING ME TO DO BETTER AND I JUST THINK "GODDAMMIT, WOMAN, I'M TRYING TO DO BETTER, BUT YOU KEEP ON FUCKING PESTERING ME AND I HATE REPETITIVENESS..." So yeah. I'm telling you, I do the same thing. My mother would probably be proud of me for a split second, then find something else for me to 'improve' on, no matter what it is. They'll always want you to be better and better, even if it's the best you can do. DON'T LET THEM SIGN YOU UP FOR CRAP, EITHER. Not unless you want it. It's a horrid feeling to go into the same place you hate for nothing... Kinda like the 40 year old men in cubicles with those telemarketing jobs. I wanna telemarket some telemarketter one day... just because it would seem cool. Sell them some genuine, specially made, stainless steel forks! Even though they're old and decrepit! MOO HAW HAW-- I'd love to meet you irl, too. You seem pretty interesting and I think we can communicate about stuffsss.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 am

my mom doesn't approval of my none christian veiws and the way i choose to live my life,but i dont care. hell im not even going to get involved in that to be honest cause it will only make me rally angry...i only have my friends..zk kham kurai kai tigen akarui aeon and vashy. they are the only people i need approval off. some more then others. im not one of those i have to love my mom because she is my mom...hell it isnt my style to love at all..the only reason i can is because....well i dont know the answer to that. im not going to say you dont have good advice..but i am going to say to voice it in bad way
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 am

Yeah, Im in band, but that was explained earlier.-_-

I literally broke down yelling at my mom, throwing things, crying, because she keppt saying that I shouldnt have did better in history, even though I tried my very best. bestest actually. I felt bad later after that though....it just sucked knowing they are talking crap about you...and your right there, and you know whatever you say will be disregarded. I have snapped 2 times in my life, that day, and one time at school in 8th grade. I rarely get...cold I should say. I have a completely cold, none caring, ingenius side, only 2 of my friends seen me this way before....3 I think. But it only happens when I get uber emo thoughts after being so pissed of, I resolve the problem in my head the wrong way, them BAM....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the so called new genaration
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next