Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
it's called anime EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
it's called anime EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
it's called anime EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
it's called anime EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
it's called anime EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
it's called anime EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
it's called anime EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's called anime EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
it's called anime EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
it's called anime EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

it's called anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

it's called anime Empty
PostSubject: it's called anime   it's called anime EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:19 am

the nightmare is not really a game,its more anime. this mean you should follow anime guird lines. one every one is not the shit and to be honest a character an only go so far with what you give them. another thing that should be a remembered is. in an anime there are main characters and there are non main characters(i dont wanna get technical) main characters can do things that the other would dem impossible..its not its just the rules. non main characters..do not obtain this luxury..how every they may become a main character(this is why sannin isnt given out) no matter how unfair it is. tuff.

another thing i would like to bring up..please stop posting your jutsu and saying its locked..that makes us look like a video game.

more points i need to bring up.

love affairs:lets take for example orochi and aiyu(there the newest) they clearly have something going on..so if you are talking to one of them and the other comes in..but the hell out.dont cyber cock blcok.

cyber sex: please..for the love of god do not cyber on this site. this will cause us to make a download one of those long as "i understand" things and have it age certified to avoid legal dispute. we may make a spot where you can cyber..and advance your story line...but until then no.

..i may add more when my brain turns on)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

it's called anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's called anime   it's called anime EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am

lmao Wow...very.....wow rules Zeik. 0_0

but I only made my moves locked so it could be posted somewhere and I dont forget the idea when I am ready to use it.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

it's called anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's called anime   it's called anime EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 am

well you can save it to your compy or write them in a note book. we work on our characters all the time (zk and zeik i know for sure) i eat,sleep and dream nightmare. and i have hella saved documents on my compy
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

it's called anime Empty
PostSubject: Character Delineation   it's called anime EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:10 pm

It has come to my attention that there are quite many characters around bumbling about as a "leader" when they don't know the meaning of the term. I have also had complaints about the hierarchy of techniques used. herefore, I find a need to state where people stand here.

Main Characters (For all intensive purposes, because we created the site and by transitive property, are so)

ZK
Zeik
Mahk-X

Major Supporting Characters (Because they have been there either since the beginning or been a great help to our development)

Vash
Shiro
Aeon
Akarui

Supporting Characters (Those that have been incorporated into the greater story of the site)

Fenri
Atra
Sadira
Tigen
Kay-no (ugh)
Aiyu
Kurai
Antagonists

Honorable Mentions (For good or bad reasons)
Skye
Kumiko
Keiko
Kai
Terry
Kaerei
Vixin
Atomsk

At this point, anybody whose name is not on this list, do not take it personally. But that does not mean disregard it. This is the general hierarchy of the site and a general depiction of who we go to first with any type of issues. make a note of it and adjust your attitudes accordingly. Not everyone can be a main character and sometimes, trying to be one can just get in the way of everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

it's called anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's called anime   it's called anime EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:05 pm

I would like to Add that Zeiks rule about no cybering is also a forumotion rule. cybering on here could get the entire site deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it's called anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's called anime   it's called anime Empty

Back to top Go down

it's called anime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: !!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!! :: RULES-
Jump to: