Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

the so called new genaration

Go down 
+7
Aeon Revorse
ZK
mahk-x
Tigen
vashy_chan
Orochi Kyokai
Zeik Hellgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

the so called new genaration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Kari loves the tavern. She used to live there on the..umm 2nd Abyss.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Yeah you can fight pretty much anywhere orochi you don't have to make a formal battle .makes it feel more relistic if you develop grudges and stuff
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:55 pm

holy shit!...i seriously never knew...guess i'm off to go fuck up some peoples houses with fights XD
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 am

'm not sure how you could have known this.XP

I mean in real life or in naruto .. They hardly ever go "man I want to fight someone.. Hmm I better ask there permission first."

nope they just show up and "pow right in the kisser"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 am

LMAO fam guy ftw

hmm..you know i think alot of the problem with the new gen is kinda our fought...we should rank them better...now that we have sp jounin it will be a bit easier. im not giving jounin to any body i think is a bad ninja. no matter how much power they have. simple and plain
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 am

X3 yeah I guess things could be handled a bit better xO Maybe ya'll should listen to me more mwahaha.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:15 am

i just thought that the house was like a safe spot that wasn't mentioned...but THIS IS GREAT!!! hell i already attacked Kai lol XD GREATNESS!!

and if i used Naruto as my basis for this whole ninja RP thing then i'd suck more ass than Terry..and who wants that??o.0????

*coughiagreecough*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 am

Yea Vashems has some good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 am

lmao Vashems??? dunno if it's a mistype or not...but it sounds like a childrens snack

he truly does...i think a lot of the problem children of the "new gen", as you all chose to put it, could be weeded out if you listen to his opinion on it...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:22 am

X3 You guys are gonna make me blush >..> And nO aeon and I are close like that. you better not call me that though orochi-kun
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:24 am

That's right loser! Twisted Evil

lol jk. But Vash and I are cool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:27 am

I blame anime. XD

but sseriously, it sorta is the culprit. al the anime out now shows how the main characters mostly start out in the slums and then rise to greatness. so now the "new gen" wants to be treated like higher ups (you guys) so they can do want they please. its dumb but its what I think.

not like you can sue anime though, it would be nice to bring them back to this reality, the Nightmares reality. But I think Vash would have an Idea or 2, that doen't involve killing. lol
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:28 am

Vash works fine for me so no worries there. XD

anyway that's my input...though as a "new gen" it may not be taken into consideration...oo well..
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:38 am

..gale..what you just said is the reason i say you have a long way to go. you can not come off into anything the best..every one has to obtain power(this is what you call epic) take me and aeon's fight for instance..i've been looking for a reason to get my sharingan back for a while so i did in an "epic" fashion..not just i want it so i got it..you have to find the perfect time to do any and everything as for haku's(vashy) good ideas..i listen but i dont have control over what happens here. i may be higher up and i may have some input(more then other) as to what goes on here..but its not my home so i cant tell them what to do..so save your good ideas for the chaos
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 am

Yeah DOn't worry there will not be a shortage of me never shutting up with my many oppinions on everything -thumbs up.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:48 am

that makes sense. Oh, like advancing a story line, you need to do missions and battles. so that means...I was a little right, but mostly wrong. yeah you can want somethng to make you stronger, but no one gets stronger with out a good fight., even though you can still fight for fun

so it would be better to talk with your fist.......I see what you mean zeik
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 am

good. also please dont go trying to get stuff that doesn't fit your character..like me getting skeith. im not gu nor am i dot hack of any kind so i should try to get skeit..or vashy calling himself the king of light...he doesn't use light anything so why would he have that name..do you see.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:52 am

(to Vash)

great! XD

lets just hope that what is happening here now will be cut off instantly in the chaos..or better yet, hope that it never starts

LMAO king of light just doesn't sound right...in general..
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:53 am

-Vash pulls out the ultimate light cannon and blasts everyone to shreds -:"Fooled yeah bitches-
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:56 am

o shit. i forgo to say the most important thing of them all(to me) please do not "bite" biting occurs when you do,say,or obtain things that are apart of some one else story line. for instance me calling myself the king of darkness..this is biting...umm you noobs and your steps biting..warping biting..if i make a move up called infinity rasengan..this is biting. think about that before you go doing stuff. we had this shit bad back when it was a few of us. some people bit people all day(akaru)

( O.O..really vashy..a light cannon.....i never saw that coming)
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:59 am

X3 Biteing is gross unless it's foreplay o.-

But I aggree entirly..God damn all the people portaling around these days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:01 am

0.o/ How cruel!! how much does light hurt? hope not much....but it did blast everything to shreds....XD

but I know what you mean zeik. Like fubuki moving things with his mind, it would just look dumd...for me that is. lol

are the ninja supposed to post what they hope to accomplish in there story? because I dont think I did.

but I explained how I use my steps to you and in my jutsu list. I gave them step names because its a way of moving quick....so step.....or something.
but I dont use portals.XD thats out of gales range, story wisse.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:03 am

i already had my step thought up before i officially joined the site...so i dont think it's biting..and i never stole anything...*thinks about it* nope don't thinks so...?

also as far as my fire (closest i get to biting anything...i think..) i had that in mind before i even knew there waws a such thing as Zeik Hellgate and Hell Fire

lol light cannon...guess i'm no longer a demon?

LMAO foreplay get's a big thumbs up from me XD
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 am

yeah..portal and warping use to be unique..but every one wants them..as for foreplay..lets not get me started

also gale you do not post what you hope to accomplish..r what jutsu you want to have..there is no rule against it..its just weird..makes us look like a rpg..and we aren't..there is not set path in the world of the nightmare..you must cut your path and stay true to it.

(got epic on y'all)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 am

you sound like some cool wise anime character thats gets his point across no chalantly. lol

but it might be hard for some new ninja to stay true to their path. if they want power, they dont care, they go anywhere, logical or not, just for power that might get them killed. I try to stick to my 3 elements and dimension energy though, hope its okay? and hope this doesnt rub off the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the so called new genaration   the so called new genaration - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the so called new genaration
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next