Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Stupid News

Go down 
+12
Zeik Hellgate
Vladimir
Kairi Armani
Ayaka-Woulfe
Kumiko
Shiro Kazuma
Zesu Rikoyae
Susanoo
Aeon Revorse
vashy_chan
Orochi Kyokai
Sadi D
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Stupid News - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 am

Agreed....Its o.0. but true bo bo bo might also send a random secondary character out to take the shots though....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:27 am

Oh! Before I forget~, the news for the day. And today was a good day so it's a jackpot post~!

Quote :
Mice Fall From Ceiling, Chew On Legal Papers As Rodents Overrun Fla. County Courthouse

There are so many mice in one Florida county courthouse that they've been seen falling from ceiling tiles.

One judge at the Palm Beach County Courthouse calls it an infestation. Some staffers say they check their handbags for stowaways before leaving the building each day.

Court employees and lawyers say the rodents scuttle down corridors, munch legal papers and scratch behind the walls. Last week, one mouse ran around a courtroom floor for an hour during a burglary trial.

The courthouse facilities manager says he's put out a few dozen traps to capture the rodents. He says he's not sure there has been an uptick in mice lately but says they're getting more press than they deserve.

That is trifling.

Quote :
Thief In Central Maine Targets Old Telephone Poles, Cutting Them Right Out Of The Ground

Old telephone poles are being swiped right out of the ground in central Maine.

According to FairPoint Communications, about 35 poles have been cut and stolen. The thefts in the town of Oakland began last fall and stopped in the early winter but have resumed as snowbanks have retreated.

The poles had no wires attached to them and were to be removed later. They had been trimmed to 12 feet tall, and were left behind when the company put in replacement poles next to them.

FairPoint supervisor Simon Thorne said the pressure-treated poles aren't good for burning because they contain preservatives. He speculated someone might be taking them to use for framework.

Well they weren't gonna use em anymore anyways so...

Quote :
Chicago Woman Sues Man In Santa Suit, Claiming He Fell On Top Of Her, Knocked Her Into Sidewalk

Call it the case of the overserved Santa. Antoinette Basso filed a lawsuit Thursday against a man dressed in a Santa suit who she said stumbled and fell on top of her, knocking her face-first into the sidewalk outside a Chicago restaurant.

Basso claims in the Cook County Circuit Court lawsuit that she suffered "pain ... disability and disfigurement." She's asking for damages in excess of $50,000.

Basso alleges that the Santa, Daniel Aulwes, appeared intoxicated at the time of the Dec. 7 incident. She's accusing Aulwes of negligence and negligent battery.

A telephone listing for Aulwes had a recorded message that said the call cannot go through.

*sigh* People are petty as hell...And ain't no way in the world someone gonna pay $50K for that.

Quote :
Nebraska Girl, 15, Turns In Her Mom For Allegedly Smoking Marijuana In Front Of Her

A 15-year-old girl turned in her mom for allegedly smoking marijuana in front of her. The 32-year-old woman was cited on suspicion of child abuse and marijuana possession. The daughter called the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office, and authorities executed a search warrant of her mother's home on Wednesday.

The girl told authorities where they could find the woman's drug paraphernalia and marijuana. One gram of pot was found.

The woman has two other children living in the home.

Quote :
Michigan Police Taser Man Standing Nude In 27-degree Weather Outside Of A Church

Going to church brought no peace to a man Tasered by police as he stood in the nude in 27-degree weather. A funeral Mass was being held inside St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church when police received 911 calls about a naked man Friday morning. Sgt. Gordon Cameron said the man told officers he was having problems with his parents and wanted to go to church.

Cameron told The Bay City Times that the man cursed and verbally abused police before Officer Troy Sierras immobilized him with a Taser, an electronic device that fires barbs causing temporary paralysis.

The man was draped in a blanket and taken to Bay Regional Medical Center for treatment.

Cameron said the man, whose name was withheld, likely wouldn't be charged with any crime.

What the hell is with all these people goin around naked now. When they freeze certain parts of their anatomy off they're gonna be happy.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 am

Lol if it was really possible to freeze off those parts Sadi, it would be terrifying to see them laying on the sidewalk XD
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:23 pm

And on the eighth day, god created Stupid News...

Quote :
It's In The Mail: Ore. Woman's Invitation To Nephew's NJ Graduation Arrives 22 Years Later

An Oregon woman finally received an invitation to her nephew's high school graduation in New Jersey, but she may be a little late _ it was in 1987.

Theresa Schlossarek, of La Grande, found the invitation last week in her mailbox. The envelope, which had been opened, was postmarked June 2, 1987, from Toms River, N.J., where her brother, Hermann Ilnseher, lives.

Ilnseher said the lack of response from his sister was noticed but dismissed.

"We just thought that she lived so far away, she couldn't come," Ilnseher said. "She usually would send money, though, so we did joke about that later on, that maybe she could send some and add interest for the years passed."

Peter Hass, spokesman for the U.S. Postal Service's Portland district, called the delay "very unusual and very unfortunate."

Hass said the envelope could have been stuck in machinery or misrouted and delivered to the wrong address, which would explain why it arrived opened. But he said no matter the age of the mail, "if it's postmarked, we're obliged to deliver it."

Schlossarek's nephew, Michael Ilnseher, now an assistant principal at an Atlanta-area high school, said he didn't remember his aunt not receiving an invitation.

"I never realized something could be lost for 22 years like that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 pm

o.O Oh my gosh that saaddd. Not that I generally trusted snail-mail, but now I really dont lol.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah. Whoever was in charge of that letter brought shame to the postal service. Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Seriously. And I wonder why it was opened... that seems a bit odd to me.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm

On some serious. Common sense says 'Hey, this isn't my mail. I guess I should take it to the post office to get it resent.' Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Exactly. Or maybe it took them 22 years to figure out that it wasnt theirs....
I wonder if they went and crashed the graduation party....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Lol. That woulda been horrible.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 pm

It woulda been. But I bet it was the family joke for years...
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 pm

lol these are funny, I LOVE THEM X3
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Glad ya like em. That's what they're here for.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:36 pm

lol and my homework
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:37 pm

well keep them coming, i think everyone could use the laughs XD
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Lol Aeion I love how you actually use these for homework XD. Its actually just as funny as the ridiculous articles themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Well if I didn't I might fail the class..I don't like looking for articles
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Lazy bum. XP Stupid news might not survive for long though. Not as many stupid news articles out there (that I can find). You people are spose to help! XO
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Really? Oh yeah i guess that would make sense lol.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Sadira Dakini wrote:
Lazy bum. XP Stupid news might not survive for long though. Not as many stupid news articles out there (that I can find). You people are spose to help! XO

Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Miss me? Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the Stupid News~.

Quote :
Injured good Samaritan ticketed for jaywalking

A good Samaritan who pushed three people out of the path of a pickup before he was struck and injured has been ticketed for jaywalking. Family members say 58-year-old Jim Moffett and another man were helping two elderly women cross a busy Denver street in a snowstorm when he was hit Friday night.
Moffett suffered bleeding in the brain, broken bones, a dislocated shoulder and a possible ruptured spleen. He remained hospitalized Wednesday in serious but stable condition.
The Colorado State Patrol issued the citation. Trooper Ryan Sullivan told the Rocky Mountain News that despite Moffett's intentions, jaywalking caused the accident.
The other good Samaritan was also cited for jaywalking. The pickup driver was cited with careless driving causing injury.
Sullivan says the two elderly women haven't been cited but the investigation is ongoing.
"It's a horrible tragedy," he said.
Sullivan said Moffett and the others weren't in a crosswalk, but said he didn't know why the bus stop was in an area without one.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Damn. They got charged and injured. That's stupid on the authorties part.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 pm

this story is saddening, and highly irritating i cannot believe they would do that to that guy...especially while he's in that state
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

You better believe it.
The world is rotten.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I WOULD BE SOOOOO FUCKING PISSED IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME

I WOULD SUE THE WHOLE FUCKING CONTINENT IF SOME SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO ME...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid News   Stupid News - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid News
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next