Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Fucking Stupid People EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Fucking Stupid People EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Fucking Stupid People EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Fucking Stupid People EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Fucking Stupid People EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Stupid People EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Fucking Stupid People EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Fucking Stupid People EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Fucking Stupid People

Go down 
+3
Kumiko
Terry
ZK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Fucking Stupid People Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Someone help me out here... I got extra bad grades on my report card today. Yeah, I need to work harder, I know, but my aunt kind of pissed me off... It was one thing she said that really got to me and I wanted to boot her ass off a really tall building... Let's begin.

ZK: I don't know why. I just don't do it.

Bitch: Clearly something is wrong.

ZK: So, what now?

Bitch: Let me talk to your mother.

*she talks to my mother about what time i should come home. she wants me to come home right after school. they discuss when and where. i am given back the phone*

Bitch: See how far we're going to make sure you get home safely? You could be on the Red Line taking your chances, but we want you safe. As little as it seems you get, you're not appreciating it. I'll talk to you later, goodbye. *hangs up*

ZK: The hell? Appreciate what? The shithole of a life you dickheads have given me? Fuck that.

SO that's generally how it went. I don't wanna go into my history of why my life is bad, but I just wanna know, if I don't talk to my parents but to get something from them WHICH IS RARE, if they never take an interest in me nuless I'm doing something wrong, if my parents and family know almost nothing about what I do and who I really am, then why do they all feel entitled to tell me that what they're doing for me is so important when I can do what they do myself?

Any thoughts? I just need a little clarity so I can sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Well Mr. Zk Sir. I think that your parents are upset with you because I am guessing that its your 12th grade year and without good grades they fear you wont get into a good college with the grades you just got. During my high school when I got bad grades I got fussed at and punished and got like 20 or 30 pep talks to tell me to improve my grades.

My diagonsis of the situation is that your parents fear that with your bad grades you wont get get into a good college or they fear that you may have to go to summer which they just dont feel like paying for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Terry is right Zero... But grades are important to me and I hate failing classes. I only failed one class and that was Algebra II... Just because my teacher didn't know how to work with Autistic Kids (I have the mildest form of Autism)... and so she gave up on me and never helped me.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 am

I'm not sure if this is going to help u right now, but I'll do what I do and come up with a better answer for you in a bit. But right now, I'm basically going to tell you what I do...

My parents are obsessed with me getting good grades and honestly, I dont give a shit what grade I get. If I fail, then hell that class wasnt worth my time. If I must, then I'll take it again and then I only have to do the half of the work I didnt do the first time. So either way its still less work I have to do then if I had done it the way I was supposed to the first time.
I do basically the least amount of work I think I can get away with, because if I dont have to do all that extra work, then why would I do it? Unfortunetly that also means that most of the papers I'm supposed to write never get written... like my West Trad midterm, or my Eng 101 research paper... I could go on but I think you get the point.

Being in college that means you pay for each class you take, plus the fact I made the stupid decision to go to a privite school, that means that for every course I fail, my parents lose about $3.000 that they can't afford to spend for me to retake. And honestly, I'm failing nearly all my classes this semester.

Wonder why I've been so ungodly quiet recently? I've been freaking out on how I'm going to pass and how I'm going to stop being the extreme procrastinator I've always been. Its not something I can change overnight so then why does everyone expect me to be able to? If I dont really kick up my GPA to about as freakishly high as Kham's is, I'm going to be forced to live at home next year, and not avoid the constant nagging my my annoying parents to do my goshdamn homework which was the reason I left home in the first place. And after that if nothing changes I know I'm going to get kicked out of school.... So yeah, I feel ya.

I know its probably not the best way to deal with parents who think they control everything, but I basically tell them that the more they nag me the longer its going to take for me to do it. and I lock myself in my room and do whatever I want to relieve the stress of them bothering me over something I'm worrying about doing in the first place. I do it on my time, not theirs. If I do it at all. School is my world, not theirs. If they wanna tell me how to do it then they can fucking go to school for me and I'll stay at home and do nothing. They have no place to tell me what to do and school is the world I control, even if its not much I actually control. Nothing they say or do is going to accomplish anythin gother than make me resent them. And by god they know it.

Every time I fail I hear the same shit about what I should be doing to pass but I really dont care. I zone it all out because their just trying to make me feel like shit but at least I can except I basically fail at everything and its about time they got used to it too. I may be smart, but that doesnt mean I have to be lectured on shit for doing what I do.

I have no idea if any of that actually helped you or not, but if you can manage to sort through that and find something useful than thats awesome. Anything else you can messege me or anything and I'll do what I do to solve problems if you want and see what I can best do to help you further.

<3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 am

... I'm in college now too, so grades are more important than ever for me.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:07 am

As long as I get a degree and a good job I could care less what grades I had that got me there
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:09 am

Terry, Keiko, you both have missed the point. I know they want me to go to college and all that bull. I'm asking on views on why they feel like I should be appreciative of anything they give me if it aint shit to begin with. And Keiko, this post aint about you thanks.

Kumiko, that didn't help because at this point that's exactly how I feel. I say to hell with it all and let me drift through life like I want to, but co-kage won't let me so... Yeah. Not gonna happen. I jsut need someone to tell me if I should be thankful that they're actually saying something to me or am I right in thinking that I don't owe them shit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:12 am

.......................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 am

How is your relationship with your family?
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:27 am

My family life fucking sucks. I rarely talk to any of them unless I need something or they feel like unloading some of their emotional baggage on me. I pretend to listen and try to drown them out with loud emo music, but subliminally, it's really eating away and building inside of me until I can vent. Lately, I haven't been able to and it's killing me. That help?
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:32 am

I know your relationship with your parents is totally different than mine but I would say be thankful for the fact that they are likely trying to help you but take it with a grain of salt so to speak and maybe do a lil bit more next time but still keep yourself above school. But if they dont really care then for them to suddenly care......its good that they are actually even at the least pretending to care....

You know what, fuck this I'm going to do this the hard way...
But no worries if I can I wont let you go to bed without actually trying to do something to help you out.... I hope...

By the way, if you ever need it, I'm always here if you need to vent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:37 am

I really want to help you Zero... *My head, cat ears, and tail drop* But I don't know how. *I put my head up* But remember I am always here for you.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:45 am

Well...this is my understanding about the situation.
You got bad grades and your authorites kinda flipped out a little bit.
It's really just a family thing. Some families have this belief where they will always help out a member until the end. Even if you don't agree with it, they want to pave the "best" path for you.

I don't know if this is good advice or anything..but I would say.....Do whatever you have to do to feel at peace with yourself. As I've probably said before..People have to make their owns paths.....The End Justifies the Means.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 am

well first of all there's a failure of communication and anger built up on your side of the situation and it seems you dont have anyone to vent to about it.
second your parents are in the wrong for taking their anger and emotional problem out on you.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:56 am

If you expect something, you get nothing. If you expect nothing, you'll most likely still get nothing. BUT, the point is you got something, even if it is some dismal p.o.s. that you could do without. They just want you to care or at least understand why you should.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:57 am

Zero.... Aeon's totally right there.

And honestly thats basically what I've been attempting to say this whole time.

They are trying to help you, and I thiink that is probably what they want you to apreciate....
But its your life, so do what works best for you whether or not it means listening to them.

You know what you want better than anybody else.

Wait....as much as I really want to help you, in this instance I'm in the same fucking boat thats sinking rapidly, so nevermind dont listen to me (this time) and listen to Aeon.

Oh and listen to Meji too cuz he just said what I tried to say above only better
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 am

I know that you feel like you don't owe them anything, but maybe they feel like they owe you and are trying to help.

I'm a little familiar with your case, that your parents don't care until the very end in which their help is not needed anymore or it's too late for them to help you.

Aeon is mostly right about it being a family instinct to help the younger ones in need, but have you ever asked them for help?

(jjust P.m me, I can help you out.)
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 pm

personally...they're parents so they feel theyre entitled to do shit like that. i dont give a damn about that however. parents can feel they're entitled to it but the fact of the matter is that they arent
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:32 pm

What I dont understand is why parents insist that you failing is THEIR fault. Thats a load of bull because they have no impact on what you decide to do with your time instead fo what you should be doing. They have nothing to do with it so why do they care so much?

But basically I think I would be of the opinion that they have no business in bitching about your schoolwork and they need to stay out of it. Therefore, I'm advocating the position of "you dont owe them shit" but i still think you should be greatful that they thought about it even if its totally meaningless.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:11 pm

(im the co-kage btw...)

ive been scaning over you alls points and i think most of you have valid points but this is what im saying to zero (since i know him as such)

dude...i know this probably died like yesterday...but the drive that i have to go to college and work hard doesent come from the fact that my parents are telling me what to do and how to live my life...its because I dont want to end up like my parents...that should be the same for you...unless you want to end up like your mom/dad in life which i doubt is the case

i know you wish to spend your life drifting...but can you really make a happy existence from that? if you just wanna live your life going through the motions...the same monotonous (SP?) routine...then be my guess and dont seize your life by the reins...its not about the flack your parents give you (mind you the trinity of powers all come from broken homes) but its about what you do with the words that they throw at you...yeah my mom always compares me to by dad and my sisters (saying im worthless and shit) but i live each day to prove her and the rest of my family who thinks like that wrong....i continue because i want that moment to say BOO YA look at me now motha fucka!

unfortunately for you zk...its not just your parents...me...and others (im sure you can guess accouple) who want the best for you...hell I want the best for all of us...i mean we have alot going for us right about now...your one hell of a smart kid (we all are you got a goddamn 27 on the fuckin act nigga) and we have our comic book and people who love it out there right now....i know your not gonna let that die? there has got to be something that you want to work for...society is going to forever change...and when you get tired of drifting...their isnt going to be anything for you to comeback too take the shit that you have been given and use it to better your life for the future...invest in your damn self...it will pay off...true sometimes you may end up making empty investments and they might fail...but if one does not fail (and learn from it) one will not succed

yes you dont owe your parents shit but one thing....and thats life...your life does not suck...yaeh it could be better...we could complain...but we shouldnt because your parents gave you a life and you either work your life or let the world work your life for you

and i know you dont like to be told what to do...and if you dont start now...people are going to be telling you what to do your whole entire life and your going to have to listen...at the end of my education when im all rich and powerfull no ones gonna be able to tell me shit because ive got the money and the time not to listen

dude...i care about all of us...and im not gonna sit here and watch you toss your life down the toilet when you have so much potential

Kham....Mahk-X....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Stupid People   Fucking Stupid People Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Stupid People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Hot Topic-
Jump to: