Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:28 pm

"Ragh!! THEN GET TALKING AND TELL ME YOUR ON A TIME LIMIT..!"
-_Vash Blocks with his scythe hand the only hand remaining as his arm was still mutating back together , He went flying from the impact and sent a large beam while he was beaing tossed.
Vash was now skipping like a rock before he stoped and arose. Why was he fighting like this. It was simple he was gaining chakra. because of the stranglehold on his darkness here it was tougher and he needed alot to form into his trigger._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Valreia: do away with him dear...
*the queen of the shadows seems to have some hold on vashys father but is currently invisible to vash at the moment due to his blind fury and anger*

Me: *in the cage* VASH OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!

Valador: *Strafes the beam and appears infront of vash again this time choking him with his hands in the same blue flame and says something he used to always tell vash as a child* game over son...
*valador shoots a beam out of his mouth at point blank range*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm

-_vash was hit again And his zues mutation droped and began to disform leaving him a hobbled mess of a human In his monstosity of a fathers hand.
His eyes open slowly and a smirk then formed on his face. beaten to a pulp as he was he looked into his fathers eyes and said_-
"Thanks I needed that,,."
-_His voice now calm and slow as it always was. he looked at kham and then around the area looking for the one e figured to be the one pulling the strings. He figured it out the moment kham tld him to open his eyes.
this was all well and dear He finnaly was having a moment where something was happining to him that involved his past and He let his temper flair. But pain of a blast and the scream of a mentor pulled him back._-

-_Vash grabed his dads arm with his now fully formed arm and pushed him back.._-
"Mum wouldent you please show yourself.."
-_vash's body began to twist again. but not like normal it grew and grew simalr to the form his father took but as tall as a house. Vash invoked his severe trigger form now_-
S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 Demon
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Valreia: kill him...kill him now *her face grows more menacing unlike a true mother, it seems like she is the one pulling the strings in this operation*

Valador: if it is what you wish my wife... *valadors eyes begin to glow as if he was attempting to contact vash in his mind, a secret orion clan trick that all the orion possessed if vash accepted the mindlink then perhaps valador can be saved from the shadow queens mind control...valador made the attempt subtle so that the shadow queen wouldnt notice he took a step back and fired the same large blast from before at vash who now stands way taller than him*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm

-_vash stops as the beams collide What was this his mind was twitching. It was said that all orions minds were connected to one anothers and that they could conect at anytime.
Vash accepted this mind link.. what was he up to.. or was this independent of the queens will vash had to make it look convincing otherwise so he darted forward knocking his dad into the air with increadable speed and stregth making a boom when the hit was made._-
Our minds our now linked.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 pm

**now in the mind link**
Valador: if you havent noticed...my body and all its functions are being controlled by the queen...she kidnapped your mothers soul when i took the orion here, my words are free but i dont want to die yet without you knowing that this is not me...i would never lay a hand on you son
*valador shoots the tendrils from his hair forth, and hundreds of lasers shoot forth from them spiraling with darkness around them*

Me: *thinking to my self* now its up to vash to decide the truth...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:22 pm

-_vash jumping up still at his father who was still propelled in air. vash comming in close. as the lasers come and shoot Vash lets out na large howl creating a dark wave that moved like a blanket up blocking the lasers and contuing on. The Large vash then dissapears instantaiously reapering overtop of him His demonic hand charged with purple energy punching down with great force. _-
"Severe void."

Well then father shes dead right after I brake the mind link. Please dont avoid the attack. It'll create an explostion large enough for you to sneak into a dark portal in my mind where you will be cut off from her prescence..But after I'm done with her were having a long talk..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Valador: naturally...
*valador takes the attack and sees the small dark portal open for him to slip into and appear in vashys mind, he is then liberated from the shadow queens mind grip*

Shadow Queen: where did he?....you...
*shadow queens look becomes alot more menacing and she jumps from her throne and appears infront of vash only to stab him through the shoulder with an astral shadow blade of sorts* you will die here...you will not unlock the secrets of this realm

Valador: *emerges from vashys mind behind the shadow queen and begins to charge up a condensed shadow blast of crimson* not on my watch...

Shadow Queen: DO AS YOUR TOLD!!! *the shadow queen attempts to seize control of valador but fails, valador smiles and nods to vash who probably wasnt damaged much my the shoulder strike*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

-_vash's blood trickles down his large shoulder and he charges up an imense amount of purple orion chakra. The amount of dark energy he could charge was multiplied nearly three hundred times in the severe triger mode.
he charged it into his one hand and aimed it directly at her from close range from the front . if it was to connect with her and valadors blast . Then the results could be devestating to the area. _-
"The power of the mind wins this round.."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Me: oh boy..*i burst from the cage signifying the shadow queens weakness and i sheild my self with a barrier of the power cosmic*

Valador: THIS IS YOUR FINAL REST *valador shoots his blast at the shadowqueens back combining it with vashys blast creating a devastating mushroom cloud explosion*

Shadowqueen: *screeches violently as both blast consume her destroying her every cell, valador now stand infront of vash in his powered down mode with his hand on his shoulder next to kham*

Valador: thanks kham...
Me: no problem valador its the least i could do..ill leave you to talk with your son now
*i walk off to the left slightly leaving the father son moment*

Valador: son... *thats the only word he could say due to the influx of emotion in the moment, valador was unique because he still managed to show emotion with all his dark powers*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 pm

-_vash powered down and the wound in his shoulder began to mutate over._-
"Look ..I'm not here for some sap session..its time you told me ..everything..
What really happend the day the abyss came for the orion clan. why wasn't I brought along .. and what is this place...and who is the creator of darkness."
-_vash said getting strait to the point as he always did."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Valador: *sits on his throne and materializes a chair for vashy* of course getting to the point like you always are...*valador laughs and gets serious* the orion as you know was a very strong clan who did get corrupted by darkness...but it was not of zeus it was of the "darkforce" a cosmic entity of phenomenal proportions the only thing above it is the power cosmic...and before the abyss came to destroy the orion clan i indeed telported them away here to tarturs to be safe from any further harm and to make sure that you stayed free of corruption i left you here with zeus my creation, *valador cracks a wily smile* i created darkness and i created the dark force...
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

"O I see.. "
-_vash looks away. this seemed.. so annoying to him Like his destiny wasn't furfilled at all for comming here. what had he gained other then the knowledge of his people. sure he would correct his books now but .. now he would have to go back to the nightmare and coninue on as a sannin..He needed a change..._-
"I originally came here to kill you and take your spot.. But theres no point in it now that I've heard all of this.."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Valador: so your just going to walk away...you dont want the darkforce...im not going to give it to you
*valador slouches lazily in his chair as if taunting vash and laughs*
if you walk away now you will forever be under my thumb..and im fine with that
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm

"But how can I kill you now..You saved an entire clan from a corrupted system..I came here fully preparing to die..but instead find myself not fully preparing to kill.."
-_vash's mind raced as it did. To strike his fther for the power..it was so tempting even zues swelled alittle in his mind..But when had vash ever been an ethical person.._-
"Fine..if it comes down to you not giving me the power I seek .. then You really tie my hands into taking you down as originally planed..."
-_Vash's words didn't really sound all that confident but his sythe apeared in his right hand the oppoiste hand he usually weilds it with._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Valador: thats what i like to hear...i will strike you down as my son, and if you can best me then you will be my successor
*valdor rises from his chair and dusts him self off he then reverts back to the form he was in earlier but this time something seemed different about him, as if he was holding back against vash all along, valador began to inhale deeply robbing vash of his dark power*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:44 pm

-_vash sheilded his face again as his chakra began to get robbed. He had stop that so immediatly transported them both to vash's mind. Vash knew his father would be able to use all the advantages there too but in there vash would be able to recouple that lost energy overtime.
vash's mind had evolved in the last month or so. it wasen't never endless darkness it was more like never endless stairs coridors and large rooms. the walls made out of the same weird stuff the ground was._-
"SO your not going to make this easy then.."
-_vash's form began to change as well . This would probably be the most important fight in his life so when he was done forming. his eyes glinted a dark red and zues appeared behind him ,
Zues began to change as well but into a Large red and black scythe the size of vash's lage hand.

Another fermilluer face was lurking in the back ground not yet showing itself but the pure energy it was sending to vash was more then enough to revert into darkness.

Vash held the scythe up in the air and then slamed it down the walls ground and ceiling then sending streams of pure dark energy blasting at his father from every angle._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:11 pm

Valador: why would i make it easy?
*valador changed into a form he would only change into if this was a battle of the minds, this is how all orion battles were done, he then began doing handsigns...when an orion did handsigns this meant power...all of the dark energy in the area began to form in to a large chidori in his hands multiplied times the thousands and turning red, valador then shoved the chidori in the ground sending a blast of electric dark energy outward in a large dome in all possible directon*

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 Anima___Dark_Dragon_by_Wen_M
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 pm

-_Vash as well used a hand sign. But it was'nt for an attack the floor peeled up and wraped arund him , much like when he spared against kham However vash never finished this move when they spared. the dark energy of the floor peeling away at the pressure from the chidori but in the end vash inside was kept safe.
Xemnas now appeared. though it wasn't really him more of a representation of his powers in vash's mind. It stood on the floor barrier then punched into it. xemnas now toatally slipping away into the darkness.
Without a single sign or notice Vash bolted out of the protective dome. his trigger form now having odd white veins over it. As vash flew forward he draged his hand into the water darkness of the ground pulling up a rasengan half the size of his body. When he got close to His father He dissipated. reapering way over top of him._-

-_Dark orion rasengan launcher._-
'The large rasengan left vash's control and fell down spiralling. They usually were never ment to leave the controlers hand but vash was using his mind to keep the immennce chakra swirling together._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Valador: you previously absorbed someone...
*valador uses his immense size and wings to block the force of the rasengan, valador then opens his mouth as if he was absorbing all of the power that vash gives to him, when he was finished taking in the rasengan vash was left off balance right infront of his face*
creative..BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!
*valador opens his mouth and a dark lightning blast strong enough to split the reality of vashys mind shot vash in the torso, valador then took up and began to deal vash severe blows with his wings and claws using the dark power in the area*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 pm

-_vash took all the hits without so much as a block he was taking severe damga. how ironic the form he was in. AS vash was getting his he parryied a coulple with his scythe before being over whelmed. what could he do when his opponent was taking all his power. he had barely enough to stay in this form.
vash was hit now. down into the depths of the dark waters in his mind. usually that was only able to brake when vash weakend his enemys enough to bring them down to use the k.o.d on them but he sunk down thoughts of doubt ciclred his head now. At this rate he would surely die.
after all his bragging about mind superiority he could definitely see that at least. He clung on to any dark energy he could absorb as he kept sinking into the abyss of the dark water,_-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Valador:it seems zeus knows when he is beaten...
*valador plunges his hands into the dark waters and they begin to heat up and bubble its like he was feeding the dark energies in the water to fluxuate vash with them or trying to finish him off*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:42 pm

-_Vash's eyes look up at the bubbles and he saw the hand...What was he doing.. admitting defeat. even if all his bones were broken he couldn't do that..
vash called up even though under water._-
"I'm Not Zues You know my name you gave it to me."
-_That was it. vash felt so stupid all of a sudden. his father had a dark power he did't have and couldent understand yet. how could he out power that with a weaker dark force..
He thought back to advice he gave orochi a while ago. he told oro that the moment someone relise on one power or one skill to much thats when there sunk . they need to never abandon other skills.

Vash suddnely got a secoun d wind at his slight exsitment and his giant arm strentch unreal like up threw the water smaking his father up into the air. vash soon emerged from the water . the giant trigger form breathing hard.
He followed up by jumping and slashing with his scythe like a well organized mad man._-
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Valador:now your getting it son... *grunts and takes the hit with the scythe blocking it with his wings, a huge gash is seen on his wings and he then fans his wings outwards, he dips and dives at maximum speeds from vashys scythe, he catches it with his hurt wings and opens his mouth preapring to shoot the pined vash with the blast from before*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:58 pm

-_vash simply kicks his foot up into his fathers chin redrecting the blast. it seemed simply but vash felt as though his physical and mental state out weighed his fathers enough that they would compensate for what he was lacking. He kept booting at his chin until he was free. sloppy but rather effective. He jumps up now and slugs him with a punch full of pure energy _-
((sory for the slight auto hitting))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.   S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

S rank quest to the creation of darkness. Kham Im Ready to go.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next