Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead

Go down 
+2
Sadi D
ZK
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 am

Damn...

*i'm sent far into the wall of the hole, annoyed look on my face*

That... Hurt... A lot...

*Atonement and Oathkeeper are awayed and i cough*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 am

Though I managed to knock him away, my human senses begin slipping away and instinct takes over. I don't stop after landing, but instead continue after him as he flies. I come in low, my mouth opened wide and fangs shining as I snap at his torso and swipe at his legs.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Fuck?

*i roll your head down into the ground with a foot reflexively brought to defense. then i warp behind you with a decent distance between the two of us*

It's done Sadi. You pass.

*i remain on my guard and look suspiciously at the beast in front of me*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:37 pm

I stand back up and glare at him, snarling furiously. There is no sign of Sadira left, only a beast. Smoke begins to rise from where the fire is touching my fur. Despite his words, I continue to turn around and charge him. The pain from the flames and my injuries don't even trigger as I attack.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Ain't this bout a...

*i call Judgment to my hand in the form of a blade whip (Ivy from Soul Calibur) and begin swinging it wildly, while it retains the shape of every movement, blocking your onslaught while keeping us both safe*

Dammit I wish I had Epiphany with me...

*i whistle loudly and the sound echoes far*

Till then...

*i continue my defense while keeping my footing, being sure not to take one step back*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 pm

I howl as I try to get around the whip. I then dive to the side of him and black smoke streams from the corners of my mouth soon followed by flames. I open my mouth and begin shooting large cannonballs of fire at him.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:53 pm

*as the fireballs approach, i bring the whip around and begin slicing through some and sending others away into the sides of the cave*

Dammit Sadi! Snap out of it before I have to bring you back by force!

*my face turns stern as my movements become more defined and quick. i release Judgment from my grasp and it continues to move controlled by my mind. i then close my eyes and begin floating off of the ground a couple of inches*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 pm

I hesitate at the yell and my human side takes the chance to try and reign myself in. The flames around me die down, more so from my lack of chakra. As the flames go they reveal spots of singed fur and clothing. I back away from him, but remain snarling and poised for attack.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am

*my legs gather an immense amount of chakra and begin to glow a dark blue. Judgment floats back to my hand and land on the ground*

I'll give you one more chance to attack me... Before I beign to snap you out of it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:28 am

At the threat, my instinct pushes my human side away and I try to shoot another fireball at him. Due to the extreme lack of chakra though, the heat only manages to burn the inside of my throat and I release smoke. I growl and back up more, my fight or flight senses telling me that with no defense, this could be bad.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 am

There's an opening!

*i push off of the earth to the side, creating a deep crater in my wake and disappearing. then, almost out of nowhere, i reappear at your side and send a Greatest Rage Impact Kick to your abdomen, launching you into the wall across the room, shattering the earth around us and making the whole cave shake intensely*

That totally didn't feel good...
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 am

I fly through level after level of the wall and finally stop now in my completely human form. I groan as all of my injuries finally make themselves known at once. 'Why is it everytime I come out of stage 3, I end up bloody and dirty and feeling like a damn planet just fell on me...?!!!'
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 am

*i release the chakra from my legs and it disperses into the wind. i then make my way into the hole that your body just made, careful not to knock any more rocks down. i kneel down next to your body and lift your head slightly from the ground*

Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 am

I half-heartedly glare at him. "You suck, you know that? Why couldn't you have just tranq'd me or somethin? Tossed me a steak. Reached into my bag and grabbed a cake box. But then again...the cake is a lie isn't it? The cake is always a lie!" I wail.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 am

Chill out. I don't do tranqs, no steak down here, and the cake is always a lie. It's cool though. I was going to do something worse than that if it didn't work, hehe.

*i take you in my arms and begin walking from the hole you made*

But it's cool now. You're officially a Preventer now, and a personal apprentice of mine, if you wish.

*i make it to the exit of your crater and begin jumping up the walls to head towards the exit*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:40 am

I use what little energy I have to bite my thumb and touch the mark on my stomach, summoning Bennu-sama. As soon as Bennu-sama is completely fused with me, my wounds begin to fix themselves slowly and my chakra trickles back. I then pull my mask back over my face and tap my chin. "This is pretty sad..."
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:11 am

*we reach the top and begin walking towards the light at the end of this tunnel*

What's so sad? It's just the calm after the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 am

"No...I mean, that your team is so...demolished." I feel my strength come back enough and slide out of his grip to stand on shaky legs. I breathe deeply as I regain my balance and stick my hands in my pocket beginning to walk again. "Yanno, someone told me that it's like a death wish joining your team. Especially since your members keep dropping."
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:26 am

Really... The only one that's left has been here since the begining. Fenri is one of the best shinobi we have here, and he's proven it time and time again. That's why he's still alive. And why I needed this hardcore test. You're quite the ninja yourself and proven yourself as well.

*i scratch my head a bit and look back on my past team*

Well... Shiro was on my team way back and look where he is now. Fenri is just a beast. Being on my team is kind of a fast track to power, although if you fall off, the only alternative is death. OH, Aeon trained under me specifically as well. I have faith that you can show yourself to be quite the extraordinary ninja. Now, if I could get that last person to say yes, then we could really be the strongest force here... But that's for another time. Let's go chill shall we?

*we exit the cave and it seems to be snowing a bit harder than before*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:36 am

I think about that before I look at the snow and grimace, truly missing the sunny weather of the Sky. I pull my hood up all the way and grab my umbrella from my bag. "I'd rather not 'chill', but going somewhere is better than staying here to get snowed in." I open the umbrella above my head and follow him.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:41 am

Good. You're gonna be called upon quite soon to mark your new rank. Till then, I think it'd be good for you to rest. See you around little sis.

*i close my eyes and warp us back to the house, you into your bed and go about other village business*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4