Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead

Go down 
+2
Sadi D
ZK
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 am

*Walks with ZK et al and looks at the place from afar..*

"Why does this feel like Deja Vu..?"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:30 am

I look at T, obvious question and interest in my eyes, but I keep my mouth shut and turn back to Zero. "How far in here are we going by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 am

*Ignoring all surrounding conversations, I continue walking*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Perfect.

*i stop in the darkness and lower my head with my back to my three companions. the cave has begun producing sounds of water and my echo seems to have moved from its original location. i exhale deeply and the breath pervades the darkness*

The three of you, front and center.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:29 pm

*Stands in front of ZK, awaiting orders.*

By the way, nice touch on the name colors~
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 pm

*I move in front of you, next to T, still silent*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:21 pm

I see the others move and shrug, moving to stand by them.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 pm

Alright then.

*i inhale and stretch, yawning as i loosen up my arms. i then move to push the three of them over the side of underground cliff they happen to be standing on. the darkness begins to pull me away from your sight as they beign to fall. i laugh and jump into the hole with you all while doing handsigns*

Might wanna try to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:43 pm

*Does a small handsign himself as a large platform of ice forms beneath the three of us, and T sends Hyourinmaru to circle ZK, biting, slashing and sending ice beams at him.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:23 am

As soon as my feet leave land, I bite my thumb and touch the mark on my stomach, summoning the Bennu into me. Large, bright wings of chakra erupt from my back and light up the area. I flap my wings, using the gust from it to change the air current. I send the flow of air around Zero, watching as dirt and rocks get pulled in and spark up. "Exploding Wind!" The sparks in the wind increase and many explosions erupt in the air around him.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:41 am

*the explosions knock me around wildly, but not before i finish my handsigns and grab Hyourinmaru by the neck and force white hot flames into him and letting him fall. i slide against the wall and end up at the same level with my three recruits*

We begin!

*i call Oathkeeper and Atonement to my hand and kick off at the platform, spiraling towards them at an incredible rate, slashing wind at them all*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:54 am

I flap my wings, sending my wind to counter his slashes. I stay in the air and pull a small box from my bag. "Great Box Defensive." The small box floats above my head and increases greatly in size. Soon, 9 more boxes begin blooming around me and form a diamond around me. They float in a circle around me expect for the one on top and the one below. I then pull out 5 Pandora's Gift Boxes, all with bombs marked on them. I slide the ties around the fingers of one hand. I laugh as I toss them at him, pulling the strings and opening the boxes. My defense boxes hold still, ready to defend against what may come.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:54 am

The member 'Haitatsunin Sadira' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 5, 6, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm

*Gathers diamond dust at his feet, able to float slightly now. He guards himself as he flies back onto the cliff edge, so as not to be caught off guard by the Kage. Once securely landed, he materializes a shotgun and fires many rounds of glowing, condensed Ice bullets at ZK.*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:55 pm

*I stand rather dully and unmoved. As the wind comes towards me I stick out my hand and turn it into an orb that I start to bounce up and down in my hand. As you start spinning towards us I stick out both my hands and shoot the orb at you at incredible speed hoping to slow you down a bit; as it flies it turns to ice. I then move behind/above you and kick you towards T's ice bullets*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:01 pm

((Oh, maybe I shoulda said this, but T and Kumiko, you guys should read my weapons list (and I would think ZK would know already to check it) cause you are not protected against my explosions and since they didn't just disappear or anything, you should probably trying to avoid them...))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm

HuuuurAAGH!

*i spin around at an intense speed and grab stab Atonement through Kumiko's pants leg, dragging her around in front of me to get hit by T's bullets. Sadi's explosions do nothing but knock me around a bit, but I smile as i use Kumiko as a human shield seeing the will to win in all of them*

Heh. This batch might have something of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:01 am

Guh.. he's ruthless...

*Sends a fresh batch of Diamond Dust to fly around ZK to distract him, and sends another round at his wrist holding Kumiko, trying to free his grip and carry her to safety beside T.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:10 am

I look around the area, noticing the destruction my bombs caused and frown. 'Prolly not a good idea...' I see him grab Kumiko and smack my head before grabbing my spear and charge down. The blades of my spear glow teal as they are surrounded with my chakra but they begin to switch to a purple color as they ignite with my fire energy. I smash the ground, sending flame blades at ZK. The wind meanwhile swirls around me, forming a dome. It's as though there's a tornado surrounding me. It picks up debris and dirt and begins to form a hardened shell. While things can't get through due to both the wind and the shell, the barrier will still allow me to attack by parting.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:22 am

((Since eviently we're on some level plane... ))

*i spin around again and sling Kumiko at somewhere around 50 mph upwards at T, then I turn my attention to the Diamond Dust. I use Rapid Spin and begin slashing in every direction sending crescents of light an darkness in many directions, combatting the flames as I fall as well and giving off a barrier that keeps the ice at bay. as i fall, i pivot on my right hand and spin around to a stationary position, landing on the ground, looking up at the combatants*

That it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:31 am

*Creates a net of diamond shards in front of him, catching Kumiko, and T takes her by the arms and sets her beside him. He then forms condensed green air at his wrists, infusing pure diamond ice until it expands to become amost like sharp discs of wind and ice. He lunges downward at ZK's neck.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:31 am

I do a few handsigns with my free hand. "Fire Clone Jutsu!" Four flames appear at my side and shape into clones of myself. I look at them and they hold their spears out offensively before coming at ZK, two from his sides and one from above. They release a barrage of flame blades while the last stays near me. She inhales deeply and begins compressing the air inside her into cannonballs. She lifts the bottom of her mask up just a bit as she begins shooting the wind cannonballs at ZK.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:44 am

*i warp out of the way of Sadi's attacks in a large electric burst leaving T to head straight for it and what's left of Sadi's attacks. I come out of my warp in the air above the bottom*

Come on...

*i swing Oathkeeper and Atonement ownward sending a large x towards the both of you, light and darkness crossing and spiraling downward*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:51 am

*Defends his upper body with the two large discs (roughly the size of a large truck wheel each), and takes some damage to his legs, negated by the ice armor over them. He nimbly and barely steps out of the way of the two large blades, and uses the diamond dust at his feet to fly again straight towards ZK, drawing a circle in the air in the process...*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:57 am

The clone next to me stops shooting and pulls a warp box from her bag. She tosses it up at the x attack and it expands, stretching nearly across the entire area. It sucks in the attack, sending it to another time and/or space as it returns to normal size. My clone and I pull out 10 more bomb boxes each. It was kinda overkill but we really couldn't care. We toss them not at ZK, but around the entire area so in the case he should move, all corners were hopefully covered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next