Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead

Go down 
+2
Sadi D
ZK
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:57 am

The member 'Haitatsunin Sadira' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 1, 5, 2, 5, 1, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4, 6, 1, 2, 4, 6, 4, 4, 4, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 am

*i begin knocking the boxes around, sending them up and back down to explode on Kumiko and Sadi. As some of them explode around me, I hold my foot out below me and T runs right into it maliced by more boxes*

Get back!

*i force him back to the ground with Greatest Impact force into more explosions*

((Totally don't feel like rolling 20 times Sadi...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:08 am

UG- *Gets hit directly by ZK's foot, and is send into the bombs, bouncing back and forth in midair, eventually falling to the ground. The armor on his skin is almost completely cracked all the way through, yet his arm-discs are still intact somehow.*

Sadi, what the hell! We're supposed to be working together here to beat this guy, think logically. No bombing your fellow teammate-hopeful damnit..
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:17 am

((Heh...I know ZK. Like I said, overkill. I just wanna blow stuff up))

My clone opens another gift box, sending all incoming explosions into it. The rest of my clones join us as I look over to T in confusion. "I'm not bombing you all. Besides, I figure you guys're smart enough to try and protect yourself." I narrow my eyes, holding my spear back out. "One more thing...Instead of questioning me, maybe you should be preparing your next attack." Before I even finish my sentence, my clones and I are coming at ZK. The three clones still have fire around the blades of their spears while the one that was next to me has a mini tornado around hers. I have both, one element on each blade. The energies mix and the flames become stronger as the swirl around the blades. The clones come in from his front, back, and sides while I fly higher and strike from above. While we attack, I make sure to use my wind energy to repair any damage the explosions may have done to my barrier.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:21 am

*Stands up shakily, and uses the diamond dust around him to patch up and refurbish his armor, making it almost good as new.* Tch.. I'll just stick to long range for now...

*Hurls both of the discs from his wrists, spinning almost like tops (LOL BEYBLADE). They aim for several key spots on ZK, such as his kidney and shoulder tendon.*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 am

*i spin around and knock T's discs into two of Sadi's clones. then i clash with the other two and push off of them to send a kick to the real Sadi above me while rising a pillar of flame fron T with the same motion of my leg*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:17 pm

The discs hit the clones, but instead of poofing away, their bodies expand and explode in a burst of flames around ZK. The other two clones continue to come at him, using his attack towards me as an opening. I hold my spear horizontally, blocking the kick. I tilt my spear to the side, catching his leg and with my other hand I pull out a roll of my gift wrap rope. I tie it around his leg, holding him for the others to attack.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:27 pm

*i fall back with my foot still in your grasp and stab both my swords into the ground. then i pivot my body over them and take Sadi around my body attached to my foot, slinging her into her clones*

((If only you could see this as I envision it))
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:11 pm

((If only because I so surely am lost...(O_·); ))

My clones look in shock as ZK drops back and I go flying towards them. One pulls out a warp box, expanding it to my size. I fly into the box and it disappears only to reappear behind them and I shoot out, skidding across the ground. I groan and hop back up to my feet. I put my spear back into my bag and my clones do the same. We share a quick look before reverting back our normal human state and our eyes glow a bright teal. "Hangetsu no Goudou: Misdreavus Style..." The body of one of my clones from the neck down seems to become like a flowing blue dress and her eyes become yellow and red as a misdreavus. A red, beaded necklace appears around her neck and her grows out to float wildly around her head. "Hangetsu no Goudou: Shinx Style!" The other clone grows a long black tail with a gold 4-pointed star at the end and blue ears like a lion cub while her eyes turn gold. Her hair becomes more like a mane and gold bands appear around her wrists as her feet become blue paws. The misdreavus clone's body begins to glow purple and she sends a beam of concentrated psychic energy (psybeam) toward ZK while the shinx clone shoots star-shaped rays at him (swift). As they attack, I chill, waiting to attack.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:24 pm

*i take my hand from the handle of Atonement and pivot around on Oathkeeper, narrowly dodging the Psybeam, but still getting pelted by the swift attack and knocked away from Oathkeeper as well. i hit the ground and combat roll to a stop on the side of a wall*

Shit... I can't see her... But, I have a plan.

*i do handsigns and strike a stance similar to Gaku's stance as a child (Dragonball) while electricity crackles around me*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

((You've gotta be kiddin me...I'm tryin not to post to give the others a chance to toss somethin in, but what happens? I come back and one of them's dead. I've been waitin fer a dead guy to post all this damn time!!!!! ><!!!!! *sighs and becomes calm once more* Someone's couch will be paying for this...))

I watch as he takes his stance and take a defensive one myself, not knowing what's going to happen. I whisper and carry the words on a breeze to my clones. "Careful you two...Don't just rush in..." They nod showing me they heard my words before preparing to attack. The misdreavus clone cautiously moves close enough to be seen by ZK, but instead of attacking, she does something amazing, something...astonishing! Meanwhile the shinx clone's gold bands begin to spark randomly with electricity as she charges.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:02 pm

((Sorry about that. He had a breakdown. No idea what happened to Kumi though. ))

((Now I have to play into that Astonish...))

*my sight is drawn to the Midreavus clone and i struggle to stay focused as the Misdreavus floats around astonishinigly*

It's so... Cool. Wait, no. Gotta stay focused. But what if it does something cooler? Dammit!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 pm

The shinx clone finishes charging to max level and I take that as my cue to join back in. "Hangetsu no Goudou: Arcanine Style!" I grow a bushy blue tail as my feet turn to red paws with the same bushy blue fur around it. My skin becomes tiger striped and red doglike ears appear atop my head. My hair grows into a wild mane and my canines become longer and sharper. The shinx clone sees me change and begins her attack. A large ball of electricity forms above her head, continuously growing larger. Once big enough, she tosses it at ZK in an extremely huge discharge of electricity (discharge if you somehow can't figure that out). While the ball heads for him, the misdreavus clone glows as she gathers her energy for a barrier. I meanwhile begin charging as well. My chakra surrounds the area around my mask as I wait for it to become strong enough. I feel the energy begin to peak and narrow my eyes as I'm ready. I shoot a beam of concentrated destructive energy at ZK (hyper beam) behind the ball of electricity.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm

*too late do i snap out of my astonished daze and slash at the attacks coming at me. Oathkeeper and Atonement clash with the electricity and Hyper Beam respectively causing an immense explosion that shakes the base of the cave, covering the hole with a dense layer of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:09 pm

The misdreavus clone manages to use protect quickly after the explosion, shielding the other clone, me, and herself from falling debris. I try to move but my body's paralyzed after that attack. I growl and call the shinx clone over. She pulls a gift box from her bag and uses one of its side as a base to summon an Emperor Bird of Paradise. The green phoenix looking bird lands on my shoulder and immediately goes to restoring my chakra. The shinx clone turns back around and decides to use the covering of the smoke as a chance to attack. She runs in low towards ZK, making sure not to effect the flow of the smoke too much. When she gets close enough, she leaps towards him, fangs bared for a crunch.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:20 pm

*i am left leaning on the wall of the hole panting. i barely notice the incoming crunch, but reflexes combat roll me out of the way at a supersonic speed, causing a monster sonicboom that resonates through the small opening and breaking through the rocks at the bottom even more*

Shit!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:42 pm

The shinx clone hits the wall with an 'oomph' and rubs her head in a daze. My chakra level finally gets up high enough for me to fight and I thank the bird to send it off. The bushes of fur on my ankles and my tail erupt in flames as I bare my fangs and extend my claws. I then begin running towards ZK, my speed shooting through the roof as I use extreme speed. The misdreavus clone doesn't notice as I run past the barrier and charge ZK.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 pm

*i raise my foot out of reflex again and you run clean into it*

You're pretty good.

*i boot you back with monstrous force sending you back to the other side of the hole*

Making me react on reflex. Geez.

*i begin taking deep breaths and calming my senses as electricity begins crackling around me slowly*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 pm

The misdreavus and shinx clones run to my side as I collide with the wall. I fall to the ground groaning. "Ouchi-chi-chi..." I look up, noticing my vision is blurrier than before. 'I think I have a concussion...' The misdreavus clone summons the energy for another protect while the shinx clone's gold bands begin sparking with electricity. I stand on shaky legs and my hair erupts in flames once more while I take up a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

*i open my eyes and they glow a light blue as the electricity crackles a bit harder*

I think we know where you stand now. Once more?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:49 pm

I growl and keep my stance. "Once more...what?" My clones almost faceplant and turn to look at me incredulously. The shinx clone smacks her forehead, but continues charging up.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 pm

Alright don't hold back!

*i strike my Tai Reflex stance and the lightning stops crackling abruptly and the earth begins to shake wildly*

Show me your true power!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:17 pm

My clones flail around, trying to dissuade me. I shake my head and dismiss them, ignoring as they explode. My arcanine attributes disappear as I become human once more. My eyes then glow teal as I activate my kekkei genkai once more. "Hangetsu no Goudou: Ookami...Stage 3." I clench my fist as my body skips over the first 2 stages of the transformation. The pain is great as my bones and insides rearrange themselves, but being used to it, the pain was nothing. My clothes stretch as my muscle mass increases and I'm covered in fur. I pull down my mask as my mouth and nose stretch out to a muzzle. I shake as the change is completed and snarl. While my elemental abilities were more damaging to myself in this state, this was the purest form of my own power. I get into a crouch, digging my claws into the ground. The ground I touch becomes scorched as instinct summons up my heated chakra and my fur ignites. My narrowed eyes don't leave ZK as I take off and run at him.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Alright!

*i take a step forward and slam Oathkeeper and Atonement into the ground, dispelling the electricity myself and blasting a strong orb of electricity across the ground, zigzagging in its approach grinding into the earth*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:32 pm

I use my increased speed to launch myself over the electricity into a flying tackle at ZK. The flames around me grow larger and burn hotter with my acceleration as I come down, striking at him with my claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead   Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For New Recruits Since They're All Dead
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next