Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 pm

eh alright then..also i thought shadow said that i could be hit inside my shadow??..guess i'll have to check it and edit. (didn't know atra did that, i've not read a single fight of his.)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:09 pm

ahh i see. edited that part of shadow door.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:45 am

with the help of Vash i have become able to sync with the Kamiyadori, my previous life, Aschereit (if more detail on this is required, i can post it)

after leaving Vash's place, i changed to an outfit that could be agreed upon by myself and Aschereit so

THIS
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 Orochi
is the new look for me...and...

THIS
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 Aschereit0-X
is Aschereit.

his abilities and my newest ones will be explained now.

Sync
allows me to switch forms and become Aschereit.

High Sync
allows both forms to exist together in my body at once, the left side has a Gold eye (representing me) and the right side has a blood red eye (representing Aschereit. in this form i am ambidextrous and the abilities of both forms can be used.

MY NEW MOVES

Chain Destruction
since the Kusanagi can absorb fire, i absorb fire (most often my own) then use the move Burst, thus sending out a large explosion from tmy body, the flames are then absorbed back into the blade and then released again and again a few more times.

Frenzy
numerous chains are formed from the Demon Chain (see weapons if unfamiliar) the chains are coverd in Void Fire (low density) and have sharp blades on either end of the chains lock onto the target and attack them once every few moments. these chains can't be broken since they are made from the D.Chain, but they are not permanent (only a few posts).

Fire Steal
since heat is a form of energy that can be created by fire i can steal a lot of the opponents heat thus slowing all their movements conciderably (most of you know what it's like to be cold i'm sure). this move is only useable after shooting myself with the Last Grave and Void Epsilon (first page)

Chain Link Crush
the chain of the D.Chain separates and locks onto the enemy, shortly after the links shoot towards the enemy at an insane speed, all throughout this attack the chain links have a covering of Void Fire that is sharp all around.
(i.e. they'll cut and burn you)

((more to come in a minute....as well as Aschereit's moves, after i update my weapons list))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2