Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
World Ending 101 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
World Ending 101 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
World Ending 101 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
World Ending 101 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
World Ending 101 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
World Ending 101 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
World Ending 101 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
World Ending 101 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
World Ending 101 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
World Ending 101 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

World Ending 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 am

Natural Abilities

Break Beat
punches are thrown with fire on the arms, the punches project an enormous flame fist that flies in the direction of the punch

Dead Step
Allows movement at amazingly high speeds through the use of explosions at the feet and back. normal speed can increase up to 5 fold, this technique conserves stamina.

Dummy Explosives
Creates clones (maximum 5 at genin level) from the ashes of a Hell Pack. Clones explode when hit by elements or an object producing more than 25 kilos (a little more than 50 pounds) only 3 packs available per fight
Genin - 1 Hell Pack 5 Clones

Void Step
A faster dead step, at least twice as fast as dead step. this move drains stamina though

Burst Accelerator
Uses mini explosions around the limbs in order to speed up there movement conciderably

Low level Fire Manipulation

Magma Curl
Pulls magma from the earth and covers the Demon Chain with it, then wraps the D. Chain around the enemy.

High Heat
can heat any alloys' temperature to be on par with the sun

High Level Fire Manipulation

Blazing Obelisk
Punches the ground and forces Flames to come out in 5 predetermined places

Hellion
Fire begins to burn very closely to my body then in an instant it shoots out in a ten meter radius and fades out

Heat Therapy
Emits an intense heat that increases the function of cells resulting in an increased healing
rate

Lightning manipulation

Malestrom
send lightning bolts crashing down by raising my hand to the air.

Spire
Lightnig crashes down onto the location of the D.chain

Gun Graves (Anubis based Techniques)

Gun Grave 1st Grave: Synthesis shot
Loads Normal 50 caliber Bullet
A Regular 50 caliber bullet imbued with an element.
Elements usable
Fire - High level
Lightning - low level(just learned)

Gun Grave 2nd Grave: Shatter Shot
loads special bullet A
Special Bullet A can plow through reinforced steel

Gun Grave 3rd Grave: O-Burner Shot
Loads Special Bullet B
Special bullet B is a Reverse Rotation Bullet That spin Faster than The Bullets acceleration, the counter spin can change the flow of the air and the high burning flames can cancel out Wind and Water based Attacks as well as SOME ice attacks.

Gun Grave 4th Grave: Burst Shot
Loads Special Bullet C
Special Bullet C is a simple exploding shot. it explodes when affected by outside forces after leaving the barrel.

Gun Grave 5th Grave: Delay Shot
Loads Special Bullet D
Special Bullet D is a Delayed burst shot bullet. Once fired from Anubis it stops on contact with air. the bullet doesn't detonate until the next shot is fired unless it is another Delay Shot. Furthermore there is no bang or other loud noise, when fired only a click. Naturally if there is no air the shot continues.

Gun Grave 6th Grave: Weight Revolution
Loads Special Bullet E
Special Bullet E is a Bullet with a weight increasing effect. The weight of the object hit is Tripled. Only effects one limb at a time. Affects inatimate objects as a whole.

Gun Grave Last Grave: Dead Ascension
Loads Special Bullet O
Special Bullet O is a bullet that is fired at one's self, this bullet increases strength and reaction speed by lifting natural limiters in the mind. It also increases the power of fire based elemental attack (lightning included), also raises immunity to fire based attacks, short term affect. (new type version has a mild healing effect)

Demon Chain

Demon Wheel
Bladed part of the Demon Chain becomes surrounded with intense flames as it spins like a wheel.

Snake's Way
Sends Flames down the chain of the Demon Chain.

Lightning Lock
The d.chain emits lightning in all directions.

Kusanagi

Serpent Wave
Slashes with the Kusanagi sending an intense blade of flame blazing towards the opponent. Can be used at close Range.

Round Wave
Slash in a complete circle around myself causing magma to spout up in a 4 foot radius all around me. (straight into the air)

Nue
A sphere of lightning forms at the tip of the kusanagi, the lightning is wild in nature sending off big bolts and small bolts from all around it. af ter forming it is fired from the tip of the kusanagi.

Prinny Brigade

Prinny summon
summons a prinny can be anywhere in a 100 foot radius of my left hand

Kekkei Genkai: Heart of Hell

Void Fire
the flames i emit change purple and take on some characteristics of a solid. these flames are stronger than normal fire and burn more violently, as a result the lightning made from these flames is stronger as well and it's color is also changed, it is red. Absorbing the flames or produced in this state is impossible as they have solid characteristics, the lightning can be absorbed

New Type
the term used for moves for attacks used when the Heart of Hell is opened.
the attacks are stronger and usually have an increase effect range and time length

!!!Updates have been added to the last page, check them out as well!!!

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 30 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:38 am

umm, on par with the sun.
wrong, tomorrow a kage will make you change that, a genin can't do that.
remember, here depending on your rank depends on your moves. this keeps genin from being stronger than a jonin and etc.

maybe as hot a lava for now, chunin hotter than lava, jonin sun maybe.

wait if this is the case, your special b bullet can't cancel my electric tornado, cheater!!!XD
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 am

heh like as if Im going to let a lmae lil bullet destroy my water and wind moves. pshhhh no way.

Oh and world breaker is one of our kages favorite moves, so you may have to change that...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:54 am

I would say that a genin like you can't break the strong wind of a jonin or maybe a chunin, depending on how they use their wind.

if they use a strong gust or something like that, your bullet won't always work, it will get better with a higher rank though...
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 am

There used to be a day when it wasnt as strict about ranks and the pwer of moves...but alas times change...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 am

thats cause people think their naruto or sasuke, and want to be a damn hokage.

the idiots fucked it up for us.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 am

ok let me do this.

high heat needs to edit. since heating something to the suns temp would melt it.

dead step. you ca not exceed zk in speed there for you can not obtain light speed

with that being said. you're ok
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 am

you'll let him use hellfire right?
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:14 am

Zeik Hellgate wrote:
ok let me do this.

high heat needs to edit. since heating something to the suns temp would melt it.

dead step. you ca not exceed zk in speed there for you can not obtain light speed

with that being said. you're ok

thanks for the input high heat is for the custom made weapons, although i havent checked to see if there is any problems with those, its only for the Kusanagi though

and as far as dead step/void step im not sure if a said move at light speed, and if i did i didn't mean to, after all i have heard that that is to much for a genin.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 am

nope i didnt say at light speed, i said that light speed was years away (training wise) guess i should make it more clear though
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:19 am

no i mean you will never obtain it....ever we really dont care if your 40(in real life) light speed is unobtainable.....dont worry were working on a list of stuff that you ninja of our site can not obtain
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 am

ahh well at least i kno that its not possible...cant say im mad about it but ok ill keep that in mind and edit it i suppose. than for telling me...
hmm and also like mikazuki said will i be able to use hell fire??
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 am

or should i say can i join hell fire and can i use it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:33 am

Of course zeik is a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:58 am

good to know...so what.. do i just make a new post on their team thread asking to join or something?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:02 am

yup, so very simple.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:05 am

mmmmm simplicity at its best
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:07 am

Don't be bitche d by Kurai's high and mighty attitude though, but your a genin, so she'll rub it in your face.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 am

thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:31 am

If I become a higher rank then her, she will have no damn choice but to acknowledge me.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 am

lol circle of life guess ill have to deal with that to
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 am

it shouldn't take long though.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:40 am

i hope not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 am

show Zeik why you should be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 pm

There have been numerous additions to my jutsu's so you should go look at that first page and see them otherwise you may be lost when fighting me...just a thought, also i get to know if i have the name of a Kage's move or something like that that could get me killed. it almost happened with world breaker but i was warned

now on to the newest addition

Deity Mode
The name for the fighting style usable only when my Kekkei Genkai Heart of Hell is opened
This fighting style uses Void Fire as additional arms with the ability to hold weapons and touch things.
In Deity Mode The D.chain extends from my fore arm, Anubis is held by a Void Fire arm, the Kusanagi is in the right hand and my left hand is free. (always this set up only difference is the number of Void Fire arms produced)

Void Fire Arm
an arm of fire made from Void Fire

Prinny Parade
Activation word is...
PRINNIES!
prinnies begin to rain from the sky (inside the 100 foot radius of my left hand)

Void ARMS Anubis
Alter's Anubis's form tripling the number of times bullets can be used (ex. the 1 Special bullet O limit raises to 3)

Void ARMS
new shots for Anubis, only Usuable with Void Arm Anubis.

Void ARM: Alpha ARM
Fires Special Bullet Alpha
Special bullet Alpha is a bullet that when shot turns into a lance that can be imbued with elements. it is Drasticall srtonger and faster than a Synthesis Shot. it is 5 meters long and is made of the same material as the Demon Chain.

Void ARM: Beta ARM
Fires Special Bullet Beta
Summons Void Tiamat when shot into the ground

Void ARM: Gamma ARM
Fires Special Bullet Gamma
Summons Void Fafnir when shot into the ground

Void ARM: Delta ARM
Fires Special Bullet Delta
after shooting myself in the heart i am able to reflect 3 water or ice based attacks

Void ARM: Epsilon ARM
Fires Special Bullet Epsilon
another shot that i shoot myself with . this bullet goes into the head and afterwards i am able to absorb 3 fire or lightning based attacks.

Void ARM: Iota ARM
Fires Special Bullet Iota
a black hole is torn open by the bullet. the black hole pulls in any elements in the are for 1 minute. (only 1 a match)

Void ARM: Omicron ARM
Fires Special Bullet Omicron
a white hole is torn open in space and time that fires all the Elements that were stored up in one enormous blast. (Only 1 a match)

Void Wave
5 times stronger, faster, and bigger, than a New Type Serpent Wave.

There is a description of Void Fire on the first page of this thread. go take a look at that and the other additions, looking at my Weapons Thread couldn't hurt either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Ending 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101   World Ending 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Ending 101
Page 1 of 1