Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition Empty
PostSubject: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm

just to show what has been added it's a new post so that it stands out more

Natural Abilities

Break Beat
punches are thrown with fire on the arms, the punches project an enormous flame fist that flies in the direction of the punch

Dead Step
Allows movement at amazingly high speeds through the use of explosions at the feet and back. normal speed can increase up to 5 fold, this technique conserves stamina.

Dummy Explosives
Creates clones (maximum 5 at genin level) from the ashes of a Hell Pack. Clones explode when hit by elements or an object producing more than 25 kilos (a little more than 50 pounds) only 3 packs available per fight
Genin - 1 Hell Pack 5 Clones

Void Step
A faster dead step, at least twice as fast as dead step. this move drains stamina though

Burst Acceleration
Uses mini explosions around the limbs in order to speed up there movement conciderably

Low level Fire Manipulation

Magma Curl
Pulls magma from the earth and covers the Demon Chain with it, then wraps the D. Chain around the enemy.

High Heat
can heat any alloys' temperature to be on par with the sun

High Level Fire Manipulation

Blazing Obelisk
Punches the ground and forces Flames to come out in 5 predetermined places (is a delay type move)

Hellion
Fire begins to burn very closely to my body then in an instant it shoots out in a ten meter radius and fades out (only shoots out when i and if i want it to)

Heat Therapy
Emits an intense heat that increases the function of cells resulting in an increased healing rate
(only helpful with low level wounds: cuts, grazes, shallow wounds. when used in combination with the Last Grave can deal with mid level injuries: Deeper wounds, non lethal stabs. NO extremities of ANY size can be restored)

Lightning manipulation

Malestrom
send lightning bolts crashing down by raising my hand to the air.

Spire
Lightnig crashes down onto the location of the D.chain (also attracts lightning currently in the area)

Gun Graves (Anubis based Techniques)

Gun Grave 1st Grave: Synthesis shot
Loads Normal 50 caliber Bullet
A Regular 50 caliber bullet imbued with an element.
Elements usable
Fire - High level
Lightning - low level(just learned)

Gun Grave 2nd Grave: Shatter Shot
loads special bullet A
Special Bullet A can plow through reinforced steel

Gun Grave 3rd Grave: O-Burner Shot
Loads Special Bullet B
Special bullet B is a Reverse Rotation Bullet That spin Faster than The Bullets acceleration, the counter spin can change the flow of the air and combined with the high temperature flames it produces it can cancel out many Wind and Water based Attacks (ice attacks included).

Gun Grave 4th Grave: Burst Shot
Loads Special Bullet C
Special Bullet C is a simple exploding shot. it explodes when affected by outside forces after leaving the barrel.

Gun Grave 5th Grave: Delay Shot
Loads Special Bullet D
Special Bullet D is a Delayed burst shot bullet. Once fired from Anubis it stops on contact with air. the bullet doesn't detonate until the next shot is fired unless it is another Delay Shot. Furthermore there is no bang or other loud noise, when fired only a click. Naturally if there is no air the shot continues.

Gun Grave 6th Grave: Weight Revolution
Loads Special Bullet E
Special Bullet E is a Bullet with a weight increasing effect.
The weight of the object hit is Tripled. effect is stackable ( shoot once x3, twice x9, three times x27, etc.)

Gun Grave 7th Grave: Tracer Shot
Loads Special Bullet O
Special Bullet O is a bullet that once fired will fly straight then rise at 90 degree angle once it is 5 feet away from a solid, after rising to a high altitude it will fly straight for the opponents body
(target on body is my choice and will be told to whoever this is used against)

Gun Grave 8th Grave: Shadow Shot
Loads Special Bullet S
a bullet enveloped in dark energy, this bullet is often fired in the shadow of another shot (even though it doesnt have to be) when this bullet hits a living being (animal or human, anything but plants count) it leaves a piece of my shadow on it in a 5 inch radius around the point of impact, however if it hits a non-living object the shadow range increases to a 5 foot radius around the bullet. i can send my own body through the shadow as well as use shadow assault through it.

Gun Grave 9th Grave: Second Chance
Loads Special Bullet T
Special Bullet T is an exploding round that explodes in front of the opponent, the flames from the explosion are Void Fire and they form another bullet within a 3 foot radius of the opponent and fires again.
(the bullet that is formed from the void fire can be any of the Graves)

Gun Grave X Grave: After Bunner
Loads Special Bullet M
Special Bullet M is a bullet that when fired it has a high amount of compressed Void Fire within it, when it makes impact with anything it sends a large stream of Void Fire from the back of the bullet.

Gun Grave Last Grave: Dead Ascension
Loads Special Bullet 0
Special Bullet 0 is a bullet that is fired at one's self, this bullet increases strength and reaction speed by lifting natural limiters in the mind. It also increases the power of fire based elemental attack (lightning included), also raises immunity to fire based attacks, short term affect. (new type version has a mild healing effect)

Demon Chain

Demon Wheel
Bladed part of the Demon Chain becomes surrounded with intense flames as it spins like a wheel.

Snake's Way
Sends Flames down the chain of the Demon Chain.

Lightning Lock
The d.chain emits lightning in all directions.

Kusanagi

Serpent Wave
Slashes with the Kusanagi sending an intense blade of flame blazing towards the opponent. Can be used at close Range.

Round Wave
Slash in a complete circle around myself causing magma to spout up in a 4 foot radius all around me. (straight into the air)

Nue
A sphere of lightning forms at the tip of the kusanagi, the lightning is wild in nature sending off big bolts and small bolts from all around it. af ter forming it is fired from the tip of the kusanagi.

Prinny Brigade

Prinny summon
summons a prinny can be anywhere in a 100 foot radius of my left hand

Kekkei Genkai: Heart of Hell

Void Fire
the flames i emit change purple and take on some characteristics of a solid. these flames are stronger than normal fire and burn more violently, as a result the lightning made from these flames is stronger as well and it's color is also changed, it is red. Absorbing the flames or produced in this state is impossible as they have solid characteristics, the lightning can be absorbed. as far as the density of the flames, i can control it, i can make the flames as hard as steel (bet keep the same mobility) or as a feather (not likely to happen in a fight). also if i see fit i can make them like regular flames (i.e. the have no solid characteristics)

Void Jutsu's
the term used for moves for attacks used when the Heart of Hell is opened.
the attacks are stronger and usually have an increase effect range and time length...the names will have "Void" somewhere in the name to signify that they have void fire.

example. Void Hellion, Void Wave, or Void Acceleration. the original names are

Hellion, Serpent Wave, and Burst Acceleration...simple enough right??

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm

ALSO...

Void ARMS Anubis
Alter's Anubis's form tripling the number of times bullets can be used (ex. the 1 Special bullet O limit raises to 3)

Void ARMS
new shots for Anubis, only Usable with Void Arm Anubis.

Void ARM: Void Alpha
Fires Special Bullet Alpha
Special bullet Alpha is a bullet that when shot turns into a lance that can be imbued with elements. it is Drastically stronger and faster than a Synthesis Shot. it is 5 meters long and is made of the same material as the Demon Chain.

Void ARM: Void Beta
Fires Special Bullet Beta
Summons Void Cerberus when shot into the ground
after being shot into the ground Cerberus comes out of the ground and fights alongside me. i can only maintain him for a short amount of time (defense oriented summon) can not be used when Fafnir is summoned, if Cerberus is summoned while Fafnir is out both disappear and can no longer be summoned during that fight. As with All summons blood of the summoner is required as the catalyst, so i will generally shoot myself in the left hand.
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition Cerberus
pure blood hell hound all the way back to his great great great great...you get the drift..

Void ARM: Void Gamma
Fires Special Bullet Gamma
Summons Void Fafnir when shot into the ground
after being shot into the ground Fafnir descends from the heavens on that spot, she then fights beside me. i can only maintain her for a short amount of time (offense oriented summon) can not be used when Cerberus is summoned, if Fafnir is summoned while Cerberus is out both disappear and can no longer be summoned during that fight. As with All summons blood of the summoner is required as the catalyst, so i will generally shoot myself in the left hand.
World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition Fafnir
ain't she a beaut?

Void ARM: Void Delta
Fires Special Bullet Delta
after shooting myself in the heart i am able to negate 3 water or ice attacks using an immense fire that burns all things within a 10 foot radius around me, this happens whenever a water jutsu is activated and enters the 10 foot radius.

Void ARM: Void Epsilon
Fires Special Bullet Epsilon
another shot that i shoot myself with . this bullet goes into the head, since i am a fire user by nature it increases my over all understanding of fire in every way, while in this state of heightened understanding i can reflect, absorb, just choose to simply be immune to a few (5) fire or lightning based attacks. i remain in this state of heightened understanding for the entire match even after i can no longer reflect, absorb, or be immune to the attacks.

Void ARM: Void Iota
Fires Special Bullet Iota
a black hole is torn open by the bullet. the black hole pulls in any elements in the area for 1 minute. (only 1 a match)

Void ARM: Void Omicron
Fires Special Bullet Omicron
the other end of the same black whole is torn open in space and time, it fires all the Elements that were stored up in one enormous blast. (Only 1 a match)

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Void Fafnir (same thing as the bullet just giving more info on Fafnir)
Void Fafnir as previously stated is an offensive summon. she only has 5 attacks and 5 special characteristics/abilities whatever you wanna call them they aren't offensive or defensive.
they will be explained now.

Hatred

Scorn
Sends out waves of Void Fire in all directions at once, each wave overlapping another all 5 meters in length with the density of titanium.

Despise
Creates and controls giant Void Fire Arms and about with the density of titanium

Malice
Sends repeated void fire blasts at supersonic speeds at the opponent from the hands, the blasts are about the size of a bowling ball and will tear through element based moves

Spite
Raises 100 geysers of lava imbued with void fire from the ground at once without warning

Malevolence
Self destruct move. sends out an explosion that spans a 100 kilometer radius, the distance is covered in an instant. Fafnir is no longer usable this match.

Dragon Heart

Void Adaptation
Is unaffected by Void Fire just as i am. Can control Void Fire as well.

Dragoon
Gives remaining energy to the Summoner as a dying gift, only usable when Fafnir is about to die.

Dragon Link
Connect Senses and sight with the summoner. raises the senses and sight of the summoner and allows the summoner to sense and see what Fafnir does.

Dragons Ascension
Immunity to all Elements accept Dark and Earth, still affected by all physical attacks.

Dragons Pride
will remain standing for 1 deadly attack no matter what. cannot be killed until after the 1 deadly attack taken. even if head is removed it will reattach itself to the body. Deadly attacks include attacks through the heart or brain, splitting body in half (i.e separating top from bottom or left from right) being impaled multiple times simultaneously.

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST SUCCEDED IN WHATS CALLED

STEPPING OUTSIDE YOUR BOUNDARIES!!!

your a genin.........75 percent of all these moves should use up all of your chakra....and you made up your own ARMS? those were going to be an onsite event uh these will be discussed one the other kage get online
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Lol.....kinda harsh dont you think mahk-x
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:39 pm

guess i better get to changing things then
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:40 pm

no you have to wait on the final decison so you can know what to change.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 pm

good point.

gotta say though he makes it sound funny...so it's less disappointing though i must say i felt at least half of these things were a bit cheap that's why i posted it again because i didn't think any of the higher ups had looked at newly added things, now i KNOW that i went to far
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm

although, in an attempt to make things seem less...horribly...cheap? a lot of these were made after i expected to be chuunin. most of the second post and all of the third post to be exact
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am

bastard, you dare call my converter orbs CHEAP!!!!

thats it, for christmas, I'm getting you a mirror!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:17 am

Greaaaaat.....you didnt change it, but locking till so and so is cool....but remember:

I'm the one who started locking moves first!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:21 am

where are the damn dark moves!!!

your fighting me with darkness but its not even here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:21 pm

lol my bad, i coulda sworn i saved it though..whatever here it is again.

Shadow Door
i fall nto my shadow and can move as a shadow, then come out (obviously). (don't HAVE to fall but i can fall into it, for example from the sky or just fall backwards off of my feet, i can also simply just sink into my shadow while standing there)

the shadow has the body shape of a human but is still a flat shadow. i cannot attack from this form and i am only able to be in this form for about 5 seconds, i can't move very far in this form. if my shadow is hit (for example) with a knife in the shoulder while i am inside my shadow then when i come out the knife will be in my shoulder.

Shadow Assault
Tentacles extend from my shadow and can grab or impale my target, they dont extend past 20 feet. the amount i can create depends on the size of my shadow. if this move is used in the air the tentacles can extend straight to my position, and the area directly around me (ignoring the 20 foot rule)

Shadow Manipulation (i know it's completely stolen, as far as the name i intend to change it soon)
shadow chakra can be changed in shape and size and hardened. (example) i harden shadow chakra into an Edward Elric kind of hand blade and cut shit with it, or i create a regular sword made of solidified dark energy and cut shit with it

Dark Blast
shoots a beam of darkness from the hand (palm, or finger, or a fist even)

Dark Orb
Creates an Orb of Darkness and throws it at the enemy, extreme amount of force feels like being hit by a wrecking ball, the bigger it's size the slower it is, the smaller the size the faster it is (obviously weaker as well)

Dark Barrier
pretty obvious right? i can make them appear anywhere around me, they can be big or small and they can be set up in advance, they will remain for a while and will damage foreign objects or people (obviously not myself) as long as they are touching the barrier

Update in a sec.

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Demon Wolves
Summons Demon Wolves. the wolves are about 6 ft in height and are created from pure dark energy and they respawn when killed (takes a bit though), takes a lot of chakra. highly dangerous and fast, however they do not hit hard and are not very hard to kill as they are wolves, the more that are summoned the stronger faster and harder to kill they become, but i also become slower and weaker, and it becomes harder to focus.

Dark Cut
with dark chakra around my hand i slash the air creating a slash anywhere in front of me, parallel to the swing of my arm, up to 100 feet away from me, only can be created in a straight line from my slash.
(example) i put dark chakra around my hand and slash with it like a sword (it doesn't matter if i hit an opponent or not when i slash) up to 100 feet in a straight line of where i slashed another cut will appear in 3 seconds time, it only happens when i want it to, and where (within the 100 feet) i want it to.

Shadow Limit
My shadow increases with size through the use of negative emotions and dark chakra

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:10 am

How the heck does your Dark cut work? go in depth how it warps cause it makes-no-sense!! >_<
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:06 pm

kekkei genkai (little bit more descriptive)

Void Fire
the flames i emit change purple and take on some characteristics of a solid. these flames are stronger than normal fire and burn more violently, as a result the lightning made from these flames is stronger as well and it's color is also changed, it is red. Absorbing the flames or produced in this state is impossible as they have solid characteristics, the lightning can be absorbed. as far as these density of the flames, i can control it, i can make the flames as hard as steel (bet keep the same mobility) or as a feather (not likely to happen in a fight). also if i see fit i can make them like regular flames (i.e. the have no solid characteristics)

Void Jutsu's
the term used for moves for attacks used when the Heart of Hell is opened.
the attacks are stronger and usually have an increase effect range and time length...the names will have "Void" somewhere in the name to signify that they have void fire.

example. Void Hellion, Void Wave, or Void Acceleration. the original names are

Hellion, Serpent Wave, and Burst Acceleration...simple enough right??

((the same information has been added/changed above in the first post))
the density of the fire will often be described from this point on
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Void fire Arms (new versions)

The hands of the void fire arms can become spears and swords

(more in a bit)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:01 am

Void ARMS Kusanagi
description of this weapon is in the weapons list obviously...so look there

Overload
A large 2 Kilometer Explosion of Void Fire, only possible when the
Energy absorbed by Void ARMS Kusanagi reaches maximum capacity and is purified in the body. the flames from the explosion
remain on the field. even though i can manipulate void flames i cannot
do anything with the flames on the field other than absorb them into my
own body for healing, if i choose to.

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:27 am

Burst
an intense outward explosion of compressed fire in the shape of an orb. the fire remains around me in the orb form (which covers as large a distance as i desire, nothing overboard though) and burns anything near me

this move was inspired by Vash's teachings and created while fighting Zeik

Shadow Door (Revised)

since the creation of the 8th grave, the range of ability for my shadow jutsu's has increased. since part of my shadow is placed elsewhere i can go into my shadow and come out of one of the shadow's created by the 8th grave if i desire to. if i do this i do not have to travel across the ground in shadow form. I CAN ATTACK FROM MY SHADOW NOW, and when i am in my shadow and i have fired at least one 8th grave i can send some of my body through there, as well as through the shadow that comes from my body. ttacks can also come from one of the other shadows.

Compressed Elements
Theses moves though small in size have a wide blast radius when they hit anything.
Highly Compressed is like a 40 meter explosion
Compressed is about half that.

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Sinced there was some confusion here's...

Shadow Cut

this is how the move works, i slash and anywhere
within 100 feet ahead of me another slash will appear parallel to the
way i slashed. example. i slash horizontally and you are directly in
front of me around 40 feet away, in 3 seconds a horizontal Cut will
appear straight ahead of me at whatever point i choose {20 feet, 30
feet, 100 feet, etc.} but it must be in a straight line of my slash, i
cant slash straight ahead but then the Cut appears behind me or off to
the right somewhere, it doesn't fly through the air, it just appears
like warping, one second there is nothing then 3 seconds later a slash
appears

it does not fly through the air, it just appears right on the target out of the blue
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 am

Burst Stream
Uses the energy that burst has but instead of shooting it out all around it is fired forward in a concentrated blast. the blast continues for quite a bit, and it's direction can be altered as it flies. the beam can be up to 10 meters in diameter and travels at insane speeds

Dark Bomb
I can take part of my shadow (don't need to even touch it) and throw it as a highly compressed orb, the orb drills into the opponent a bit (like a rasengan) then explodes sending out a huge explosion (due to being so highly compressed), it leaves a huge shadow behind after the explosion.(it can even leave a shadow on the air since there are still molecules there, however these shadows are constantly moving)

(there are other updates as well. the 9th Grave has been added, more to come later)

Last edited by Orochi Kyokai on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 am

Void Cerberus

(ya i'm finally gonna use Cerberus)

Cerberus is of course the 3 headed dog on the first page (we all know cerberus but like i said the puc is on the first page).

the center head absorbs elmental attacks (lightning fire and dark)

the right head Redirects attacks (elemental based...same elements)

the left head deals with defending against or altering physical attacks

Reject
All 3 Heads Bark sending out an enormous sound blast that sends an elemental attack in another direction

Disrupt
Cerberus's Left head growls and focus's his eyes on an attack then redirects it using high power Void Fire.

Negate
Cerberus's Right Head howl's sending out a sound wave that throws off attacks (especially element based)

Absorb
Cerberus's middle head can absorb 90% of any Lightning Fire and Darkness based attacks (it eats them). the other 10% is either dealt with by the other heads or it hit's cerberus

Redirect
The energy absorbed (eaten by middle head) is sent to me and raises my attributes by a proportional ammount

The 3 headed King (his triats like Fafnir has)

Immunization
he is immune to the elements he can absorb

Sacrifice

sacrifice one head to stop himself from dying, he loses that heads abilities but the abilities of the remaining heads increase (kill him 3 times)

Ignore
he says fuck me and does what he feels is best
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:50 pm

absorb, shadow door and redirect may or may not be allowed. but i will wait for zk decision
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:52 pm

well that would suck. especially since i've been using shadow door for a while...anyway it's not like i spam it so i hope it's cool.

and against chase young is the first time i'm using cerberus
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 pm

it will be discussed. but i will voice my opinion now

just because you are in your shadow(sounds like atra) doesnt mean you can be hit. just keep that in mind.

absorbing elements kinda ok for Cerberus but he cant send them to you and he cant use them to make himself stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition   World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

World Ending 101 Void Fire Update Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next