Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy Empty
PostSubject: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 am

Corruption-special type of darkness

the slight domain over the power of darkness.

corruption jutsu = is when i quickly use my dark powers and stab you lightly but quickly with my dark tentacles which I create out of my body with my dark energy, i use my tentacles to eject my evil darkness power into your body which slowly corrupts throughout the match, Attacking your body and vital organs.
Once my darkness energy spread throughout your body into your blood stream it quickly attacks your brain giving me slight control over your mind also the flow of your blood and the beat of your heart. Once I have control of your body i can easily read the moves you will make and also can determine the amount of chakra you will use.

darkness blade= my sword which was made from one of the devils fangs i can easily channel darkness into my sword which uses the dark powers of the underworld the more darkness it is the more stronger my sword the kumishu will get.
When I use the reyoku state in my final breaths of battle the kumishu is like the arm of the devil being stronger and stronger every time i advance it statue
dark wave= is wave of darkness in which i use 90% of my chakra to create a large wave of darkness that is taller than a 5 story building and wider then a small football field. also the wave
Corrupts your body in a matter of moments stripping you momentarily of your chakra and leaving you venerable, When i fully control my dark chakra and i get up in statue i can use the the dark wave to fully
obliterate your whole body.

also im incredibly fast

Last edited by Saga Reyoku on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 am

Zeik is the devil guy here. No Reyoku State unless you change it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 pm

hes like that guy from guilty gear....not zappa...the other one
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:03 pm

O O O....ZATO the darkness dude....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:21 pm

ok i'l change it
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 6:14 pm

he never said you had to change it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy   Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu-  special type of dark energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Saga Reyoku Corruption jutsu- special type of dark energy
Page 1 of 1