Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Playing in the Dark EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Playing in the Dark EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Playing in the Dark EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Playing in the Dark EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Playing in the Dark EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Playing in the Dark EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Playing in the Dark EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Playing in the Dark EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Playing in the Dark EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Playing in the Dark EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Playing in the Dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisaka-Hellgate
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kisaka-Hellgate

Female Number of posts : 772
Kekkei Genkai : Myou myaku
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Playing in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the Dark   Playing in the Dark EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Dark Mirage
A temporary illusion that takes away my opponents ability to see

Dark Summons
the dark enery from inside me begins to engulf my hands and feet enabling me to draw back and fire a beam of pure dark enery

Dark revenge
allows me to capture a persons dark energy attack and redirect it

Dark Pulse
the power of my kekkei genkai emits from my body surrounding me in pure dark energy that protects me. It can be activated at will or be a result of overwhelming emotion.

Last edited by Kurai-Sama on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kisaka-Hellgate
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kisaka-Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Dark   Playing in the Dark EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:43 am

Next Chapter:

Kurai Hana
I pour my energy into the ground and dark roses start to bud. If thier thorns should scrape the skin a poisnounous dark energy will course through the body and steadily eat away at the victims chakra

Hisame Bara
In an almost meditative state I push my energy out from myself and it bursts in the form of black rose petals

Death of a Rose
Dark energy forms around my opponent in the shape of a rose and closes in with a crushing pressure

Kurai Ame
Best used during Kuro Tenshi Joutai I use the pure dark energy of my kekkei genkai to shoot darkness into the sky that is obsorbed into the clouds producing raindrops of pure dark quality. Puts my black roses in full bloom making thier petals poisonous to the touch and if it comes in contact with ones eyes causes temporary blindess.

Kuro Tenshi Joutai
Playing in the Dark BlackAngel
My full angel state in which tranforms me and all my powers into thier purest dark properties

Kuro Tsubasa
With the staff of ArcAngel I can summon the wings of my angel state and harnest thier power

Corruption
I send my energy to seep into my opponent and detroy them from the inside

Sumizome Kaze
I create wind made of dark energy than I can manipulate

Dark Barrier
Forms a barrier of dark energy around the feild that drains the chakra of anyone who come in contact with it but me. It stays in place until I remove it

Nocturnal Servants
Manifestations of my dark energy that take whatever shape I please to make them and weild whatever weapon I manifest for them. Similar to shadow clones, only as my dark powers strengthen so do they(may take more than one hit to kill)
Weapons they can/have used:
Playing in the Dark BigGun-1-1
"The big ass gun of WHAT THE FUCK!"

Last edited by Kurai Hellgate on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kisaka-Hellgate
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kisaka-Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Dark   Playing in the Dark EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 pm

Black Ribbons
Manipulating my dark chakra into the for of ribbons of varying length I use them like whips thats upon contact create dark slashes in my opponents body infesting them with my energy that steadily eats away at thier chakra

Dark Vortex
To be summoned at my will in varying sizes. Acts a a portal which can suck the victim into non existance or may simply transport them to a different location
Back to top Go down
Kisaka-Hellgate
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Kisaka-Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Dark   Playing in the Dark EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:26 am

Dark Lightening Techniques
(note: anything refered to/described as dark/black lightning is connected to my kekkei genkai)

Pinpoint
Using my dark energy I channel charges of lightning through the ground to surface at the exact location that I please

Bomu
Concentrated lightning encased in dark energy which explodes on contact. The impact differs with the size of the bomu

Denka
Using this I can make charges of electricity swirl around different parts of my body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Dark   Playing in the Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Dark
Page 1 of 1