Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Empty
PostSubject: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:28 am

I am ZK. Formerly known as Zero, I have his powers. I have taken this name because I have decided to retrain my powers and reinvent myself. Since that decision, I have absorbed Kingdom Hearts, acquired the Void, gone completely mad, almost destroyed the planet, killed many, and repaired what was broken because of it. Now, with all that done, I'm starting again with new powers, but still looking to rediscover my oldones. Hyozanryu locked them away deep inside of me to teach me a lesson and he has. That I can't do it all alone. I'll admit that sometimes I need help, but he can't make it a little easier on me... So I'm working through the powers that I still need to unlock, finding new friends, and just becoming a better person... Although horribly lonely at times. My bestest firends are Arcana, my Arcanine who has been there for me since we were kids, and Gatomon. I found her recently when in the Azure. Usually Digimon can't survive in this Village, but I secretly protect her with the dodecagram at all times. She really has been the voice of reason when I needed it and I'm thankful for that. needless to say, there is always Kham, er, Mahk-X... Whatev, he's Kham to me and he always will be. Really like the other fucking side of me. Equal, but opposite forces in quite a few ways and it doesn't make sense to me. Others important to me include Zeik, Mr' Hotshot, Xane "Danny Phantom", and Gem the wolf chick. Fenri is one of my closest friends since we came to the nightmare. I really try to keep my friends out of harm's way if I can, but I rarely get involved in matters that don't concern me directly or get in my way. Although I have changed and gone through a lot, my Ninja Way still remains:

I will destroy anything that gets in my way.

That will always be my prerogative, but I never try to take away that which is precious to others. I know what it feels like...

As a person, off the battlefield and just around the village, I really don't care about much. Not much can bother me, but if it does bother me, it bothers me a lot. Keep that in mind. I do like company though. Just not rudeness. Offense to me means pain to you. Commit it to memory.

And that is the essential ZK. Any questions, ask.

Last edited by ZK on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 pm

My Kekkei Genkai:

Kamisora, Divine Sky

This is one of the most ancient bloodlines ever recorded. It finds its roots in the myths of gods. Our power comes from Hyozanryu, the Sky Dragon. Hyozanryu works in six Aeons for his power. They are people chosen by him specifically to house and protect these eternal chakras until the next born man comes and houses them inside of himself. When that man comes, if he is to die before passing the powers to a new set of Aeons or the next chosen one, the power will be lost to this world forever.I am the most recent man, therefore I house the six chakras.

There is also the dark side of Hyozanryu, so to speak. He is the exact opposite to him, being the God of the Sky's Wrath. Kotonryu of the Black Cloud is also housed inside me. He channeled his essence through a mask I wore to hide my face and took control of my body. He holds all the powers Hyozanryu has and has an ambition to cover the world in endless eclipse.

Through my clan housing the direct powers of the God of the sky, I can:

Control the wind
Call forth storms and gigantic waves
Control all the elements of aerial nature such as Fire, Lightning, Wind, Water, Light and Darkness
Move the Moon at will
Control the brightness of the Sun
Movement at lightspeed

Other things that I can do and will do only when pushed to that point of anger:

Pull the electrical current from your body
Make your blood stop flowing/Pull it from your body
Pull the air from your lungs
Make you explode like a balloon
Burn you alive
Pull the moon down on you
Increase the intensity of the Sun to the point of the planet melting
Destroy the Sun and Moon completely
Control your blood to make you do things
Make the air pressure around you crush you
Other malicious things

My clan also has two special features:

Dodecagram
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Magic_Circle_by_Bluecitrus-1
With this I can control absolutely everything inside its range, who comes in, who goes out, and what goes on inside it. My word is law and cannot be broken while inside it. It also allows access to the forbidden jutsu of my clan, nine in all.

Doujutsu - Ballad Eye
ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Cosmic_eye
With this I can control the minds of those trapped in my gaze. Needs Eye contact for a while to work, but once trapped all will is lost
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:23 am

Knowing Rayquaza has its many benefits. He knows tha way of the world and lets me in on its secrets. I know information on every pokemon and can catch as such. Confidentially, I have a special pokemon partner for each shinobi. These will be received as I see fit so don't ask. I would have o see something really special in you for you to receive yours.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:59 am

does that mean.... I GET SHAYMIN!!!
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:32 am

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Link-2

This is my general appearance, hat and all. This is also quite important to my character because I keep a lot in my pockets and my outfit is just a part of my story I portray. I am a character that chooses to change clothes on a whim. The hat and face will always stay, though. Be on the lookout for my avatar to see changes in my hair.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:17 am

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Zelda_fairy_by_mewgal

This is the fairy that takes the form of a black sword when I touch it. It is called Oblivion and it lives under my hat. As of now, it has absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts, The Void, and a strange beast...
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Newly Acquired Traits

I've taken some of the artifacts found in that random cave I went into a while ago and infused them into myself, relieving myself of the artifacts themselves and letting me cultivate their powers as I see fit. These (So far X3) are...

Mirror Force: Obtained from the Reversing Mirror, it allows me to cast a shield of energy that reflects anything coming towards it at twice the speed and strength. The strength of the actual shield is dependent on how much chakra I put into it. Note: I can destroy planets...

Chrono Bending: My name for time control. Obtained from the Sands of Time, I can speed up, slow down, stop, reverse or just travel through the timestream in very isolated points of my choosing or all around me. It would throw off the time flow for things caught in my bending though...

And finally, Yin-Yang Portaling: Yin and Yang are two separate energies that open the same type of portal to the same place, the Yin-Yang World. It is a world on the opposite side of ours, so it is our world, reversed in so many ways it doesn't make sense. I don't have control over what happens in there though, so you're on your own until I bring you back. Note: Not another dimension, just a negative of this world... Along the same lines as Hell. The most intriguing part though, is when I bring a person back, or being I guess, using only Yin or Yang, it alters their internal balance of good and evil, reversing their properties in the person thus making the good evil and vice versa. They will come back normally if I use both Yin and Yang in conjunction to make the portal.

I will have to create some sorts of jutsu with these...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:47 am

Reminds me of those reflect barriers that Jace had.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 am

Cept I can't make them inside my body to reflect Hellfire from my organs... And I'm cooler than Jace cuz his head a splode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~   ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~ Empty

Back to top Go down

ZK, Night Terror Moon ~Speed Demon~
Page 1 of 1